Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena

Difference between Bidens kids and Trumps:

Bidens kid: Defies subpoena to testify and instead talks to the media outside the capitol.

Trumps kids: Obey subpoena and testify under oath for hours.

The difference between honesty and integrity and total fucking scum. Can you imagine how the media would have treated Ivanka and DTJ had they stuck the bird at the liberal establishment and talked to the media instead of testifying under oath?

Difference between Bidens kids and Trumps:

Bidens kid: Defies subpoena to testify and instead talks to the media outside the capitol.

Trumps kids: Obey subpoena and testify under oath for hours.

The difference between honesty and integrity and total fucking scum. Can you imagine how the media would have treated Ivanka and DTJ had they stuck the bird at the liberal establishment and talked to the media instead of testifying under oath?
The difference is Trump kids are like him criminal scum. Hunter has no problem testifying . He was even there to do it , right on their front steps.

Hmmmm.
Refusal to let it be live on c-span by the Republicans.
Behind closed doors where they can tape, but he cannot.
Behind closed doors, where they can release what they please, but he has nothing to release.
No testimony can be used to clear, but all testimony can be used against him in actual courts, where rules apply, on Federal Charges he is facing trial and possible imprisonment at the same time.
What possible reason would he have to testify?
I would be contemptuous, also.
Fk them.

You had no issues when democrats did the same to Trump.

Hunter is trying to make this into a media spectacle. Republicans want to get to the bottom of this shit. When you are under subpoena, you don't get to dictate the conditions under which you'll comply.

Find him in contempt and lock him up.

Last edited:

Hunter is trying to make this into a media spectacle. Republicans want to get to the bottom of this shit. When you are under subpoena, you don't get to dictate the conditions under which you'll comply.

The hypocrisy is insane , these people are a joke.

Good luck. I cannot help it if Hunter said, Fuck you, to your committee. There isn't a judge or appellate in the country that will make him testify before the committee while facing federal charges on what they want to question him about before the trial. They simply won't do it. Whining at me won't help.

Gee, where have I heard that before? Gag orders to prevent a defendant from criticizing? My, my, my, the hypocrisy is so thick in this post that you could cut it with a knife.
Big deal. So he doesn't get to attack the court on twitter before the trial. If the court people cannot be found guilty of any misdeed, would you like them and their families to face death threats, like the ones that got Rudy sued and found responsible to the tune of $148 Million?

Big deal. So he doesn't get to attack the court on twitter before the trial. If the court people cannot be found guilty of any misdeed, would you like them and their families to face death threats, like the ones that got Rudy sued and found responsible to the tune of $148 Million?
It is a big deal that you believe a person's free speech should be restricted based on the politics of the day. I bet you holler "No one is above the law," as well. Death threats like Schumer promoted towards sitting SCOTUS justices? As for all of these awards--LOL, we'll see how many stand on appeal. All of which has absolutely no relevance to Hunter's contempt of congress. Please stick to the topic. Now would you like to address the fact that Hunter is in contempt?

It is a big deal that you believe a person's free speech should be restricted based on the politics of the day. I bet you holler "No one is above the law," as well. Death threats like Schumer promoted towards sitting SCOTUS justices? As for all of these awards--LOL, we'll see how many stand on appeal. All of which has absolutely no relevance to Hunter's contempt of congress. Please stick to the topic. Now would you like to address the fact that Hunter is in contempt?
Whine as you like, trying and failing to link anything that you like, it is still unlikely to sway a federal judge or appellate court to jail Hunter to force testimony before his trial.
Just what are you arguing that could affect that? I'm just telling you how it is. If it hurts your feelings, it just because reality bites, sometimes. For those the wish they had a way in hell to force Hunter to testify before that committee, under oath before his own actual Federal Trial on the same things the committee wants to ask him about, this is one of those times. Go smoke a bowl. Maybe you will feel better.

. For those the wish they had a way in hell to force Hunter to testify before that committee, under oath before his own actual Federal Trial on the same things the committee wants to ask him about, this is one of those times.
What makes you think that anything you say would hurt my feelings, snowflake? As for your mistaken belief that they cannot compel him to testify, you are wrong. You have no idea what they are going to ask him as it is to be held behind closed doors. That alone should give you a clue as to why they don't want Hunter to testify in public. Duh.

That SONOFABITCH Hunter HAD the money to pay his taxes but he spent it on hookers, blow, meth, sex parties. No PITY for the BASTARD! :auiqs.jpg:

Anyone would be stupid to go to committee behind closed doors with the assholes on the right . They live and die on their lies , and that is exactly what they will do and have done in the past on these hate party investigation. Clinton was forced in front of the hate party committee 8 timers every single time they found her not guilty but forced her back into committee again over the same charges 8 times in a row. That is while leaking false information on all eight committees/ You have to be a absolute idiot to go in front of the MAGA maggots committee behind close doors. anyone who does that is making a mistake. The right is simply the enemy of this country and have chosen to be a dictatorship in stead of a democracy , MAGA is poison and domestic terrorist organization. . They are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. There is nothing that even come close and in fact they are this countries biggest threat to democracy in our history.

Anyone would be stupid to go to committee behind closed doors with the assholes on the right . They live and die on their lies , and that is exactly what they will do and have done in the past on these hate party investigation. Clinton was forced in front of the hate party committee 8 timers every single time they found her not guilty but forced her back into committee again over the same charges 8 times in a row. That is while leaking false information on all eight committees/ You have to be a absolute idiot to go in front of the MAGA maggots committee behind close doors. anyone who does that is making a mistake. The right is simply the enemy of this country and have chosen to be a dictatorship in stead of a democracy , MAGA is poison and domestic terrorist organization. . They are by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. There is nothing that even come close and in fact they are this countries biggest threat to democracy in our history.
Except he doesn't have a choice--there is that.

Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings​

After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena​

13 Dec 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Hunter Biden on Wednesday arrived in DC and gave a press conference on Capitol Hill where he revealed he will only answer questions under his own rules despite a congressional subpoena.
Congressional Republicans subpoenaed Hunter Biden for a closed-door deposition related to his influence-peddling and family corruption.
Hunter Biden on Wednesday said he will only testify “at a public hearing.”
“My father was not financially involved in my business,” Hunter Biden said in the presser.
Hunter tacitly admitted that his father Joe Biden was involved in his overseas businesses in other ways.
House Oversight Chairman James Comer on Wednesday announced GOP lawmakers will initiate contempt of Congress proceedings after Hunter Biden brazenly defied a lawful subpoena.
“Hunter Biden today defied lawful subpoenas and we will now initiate contempt of Congress proceedings,” Comer said.
“We will not provide special treatment because his last name is Biden,” Comer added.

Commentary:
Congress has the power to arrest and imprison Hunter for 1 year. Do it!.
The question remains... When Congress refers the proceedings to the DoJ, will Garland enforce the Congressional contempt charges against Hunter as they did with Bannon?

**********​

5r8tbfz5d8bc1.jpeg

Whine as you like, trying and failing to link anything that you like, it is still unlikely to sway a federal judge or appellate court to jail Hunter to force testimony before his trial.
Just what are you arguing that could affect that? I'm just telling you how it is. If it hurts your feelings, it just because reality bites, sometimes. For those the wish they had a way in hell to force Hunter to testify before that committee, under oath before his own actual Federal Trial on the same things the committee wants to ask him about, this is one of those times. Go smoke a bowl. Maybe you will feel better.
~~~~~~
I noticed that you were jumping up and down in glee when Bannon and Navarro were convicted of contempt of congress when Democrats were in the majority holding kangaroo court.
Now that the shoe is on the other foot you complain.
Seems like an extension of equity and a two tiered system for your DNCCP elites.

**********​

Forum List

Back