black teens beat white teen to death and brag on it

The worst mistake European settlers in the New World made was to allow the slave trade. The second worst mistake was to allow free Negroes to move here.

The United States would be far better off with no Negroes. The crime rate would be much lower. The costs of our criminal justice and welfare systems would be lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be asphalt jungles of crime and moral depravity. They would be centers of civilization, known for museums, art galleries, libraries, book stores, theaters, concert halls, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns. It would be possible to watch a movie or a play, or to attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk home for two miles, and be perfectly safe.
Struth what do you think about the words of your fellow right wing, republican?

You racist, pasty ass hag, how many times do I need to say these cowards need to have their nuts crushed for their crimes. It is racist hags like you, Tipsyhag and Horseshitting that try to defend these white murderers when they murder someone black.
I don't like racism, especially against black people.

I don't think we should judge an entire race of people solely based on the way they ALL behave.
:biggrin:

:beer:

black thugs probably were taught it by their parents. now they are killing our kids. better fight back folks. black thuggery is rampent in the us,.
This/that is the problem horse:
This thread is exactly what makes white liberals so successful in the political arena, they have driven a wedge between the two communities...
...white liberals stir the pot with misguided "privilege" labels that better suit them, then you blame blacks and vent your anger publicly, blacks hear and blame you and take out their anger physically...
so you have blacks who are arrested when caught and whites who are beaten, where is the white liberals come uppence in all this?
They will now sit in faux judgement of this/these incidents lecturing the white crowd that got beat sending an "I got your back" message to the black community whom in turn will vote for them...
... this is an age old tactic, "divide and conquer", it works best when all participate, and everyone who participates is guilty of being divisive...the message should be clear: DO NOT PARTICIPATE.
The enemy is the white liberal, unless you focus your attention on them like a laser they will have a very good shot at success...start here [on this forum] with the easy targets like the socially educated.

Last edited:
This/that is the problem horse:
This thread is exactly what makes white liberals so successful in the political arena, they have driven a wedge between the two communities...
...white liberals stir the pot with misguided "privilege" labels that better suit them, then you blame blacks and vent your anger publicly, blacks hear and blame you and take out their anger physically...
so you have blacks who are arrested when caught and whites who are beaten, where is the white liberals come uppence in all this?
They will now sit in faux judgement of this/these incidents lecturing the white crowd that got beat sending an "I got your back" message to the black community whom in turn will vote for them...
... this is an age old tactic, "divide and conquer", it works best when all participate, and everyone who participates is guilty of being divisive...the message should be clear: DO NOT PARTICIPATE.
The enemy is the white liberal, unless you focus your attention on them like a laser they will have a very good shot at success...start here [on this forum] with the easy targets like the socially educated.
im not liberal so vent some were else . the problem, is blacks always blaming the white man and bringing up slavery because they want to devert for 54 percent crime they do in this country, they need fix themselves and stop putting it off on others.

black thugs probably were taught it by their parents. now they are killing our kids. better fight back folks. black thuggery is rampent in the us,.
After the three negro men knocked the kid to the pavement, all three repeatedly stomped and kicked his head on concrete. When the boy's friend tried to call 911 for an emergency ambulance, one of the negroes took his phone so he couldn't. So then when his friends tried to load the unconscious boy into the car to rush him to the hospital, two of the negroes jumped in the car and drove it to the farthest point across the parking lot.

The kid had over a 4-pt grade average and intended to go to law school.

After the three negro men knocked the kid to the pavement, all three repeatedly stomped and kicked his head on concrete. When the boy's friend tried to call 911 for an emergency ambulance, one of the negroes took his phone so he couldn't. So then when his friends tried to load the unconscious boy into the car to rush him to the hospital, two of the negroes jumped in the car and drove it to the farthest point across the parking lot.

The kid had over a 4-pt grade average and intended to go to law school.
the blacks kids are mad

No it shows you for what you are, now you will question me all day about black on white crime. I have yet to hear you question Horseshitting on the thousands of threads she starts on BLM or black folks. Why is that?

Who am I going to talk to about it? You. You don't care what is happening in Chicago, Trump Humpers just try to use it as a political football to get some black folks to switch over. I have asked over and over again, why is it that young black teens and men can get this weapons so easily, they are not buying them or getting them from black gun manufacturers or shops. Why does drugs flow so easily in black neighborhoods? There are more police in Chicago than in other city in the US maybe other than NY, so why isn't crime being slowed down to a crawl?
eating nothing but fried baloney and liquor for years does little for brain development

The worst mistake European settlers in the New World made was to allow the slave trade. The second worst mistake was to allow free Negroes to move here.

The United States would be far better off with no Negroes. The crime rate would be much lower. The costs of our criminal justice and welfare systems would be lower. The downtown areas of our cities would not be asphalt jungles of crime and moral depravity. They would be centers of civilization, known for museums, art galleries, libraries, book stores, theaters, concert halls, and atmospheric restaurants and taverns. It would be possible to watch a movie or a play, or to attend a symphony concert or a ballet that ended at 10:00 pm, walk home for two miles, and be perfectly safe.
I agree with your second paragraph. It's a tragedy that America's once great cities were ruined by the influx of less civilized Africans.

Regarding the first paragraph, I might make subtle changes. I'm not sure slavery was a "mistake" as much as it is now regretful. During an era of intercontinental exploration the centuries-old tradition of African slavery was imported but didn't last long in America. There was probably not enough established government power to prevent free men from acting in their financial interests. Abe Lincoln committed mistakes, I now think (I grew up thinking he was a great man and president). He forced the abolition of slavery (which would have continued dying out anyway), launched a war against those who refused and then unleashed masses of far less civilized Africans into American society.

So they were arrested. They are charged with the crime. And you are wound up about this because?

Depends who
Whites leftist = it is racist because their goal is communism and they advance that by destroying logic (of right and wrong and what is socially acceptable) with critical race theory. They don't care if society burns to get it or how many blacks get it.
Blacks=Such a large portion of their youth are into this thug culture that it is racist to attempt to stop them from committing the crime as such a large portion of their population does it.

It is a cycle of one of these supporting one another to advance their goal.

Goal is communism? You're a barking loon.

He is upset about a white man randomly shooting at moving cars which he killed an 8-year-old child, he sees racism in everything, but that white wasn't targeting blacks at all just shooting randomly because he is all screwed up in the head.

Of course. The victims are often innocent people and children.

Forum List

Back