Zone1 Laughing teens beat elderly black man to death in Philly

I do not think that the Governor can win -- even in an honest election.

He is too sanctimonious.

Most Americans are moderates.

Those who held their nose and voted for Biden probably did so because they thought The Donald was too obnoxious (as a two-time Trump voter, I have to agree).

So most Dems and most Independents would probably vote for Vice President Harris or some other mediocrity.
No WAY will people vote for the crackling airhead over DeSantis.

well...this just in. White man beaten up by black mob on beale street in Memphis..and memphis cops ain't doin' shee-it. What do we call that?? Any new terms or changed definitions for this??

I tried looking it up on Google, but the liberals sure are burying it. On the front page, all that came up was a story from 1892 in which three blacks were lynched, a lot of stuff about Jim Crow laws, and just general sites about how blacks were victimized (generations ago).

The only place I could find the story was the one site you linked to. Other than that, it’s radio silence.

i"m seeing a lot of that myself. Use search engine to find something resembling this and it is pages and pages of left wing bias and lies.

USmessageBoard posters too young to remember the Woodstock festival may have read about it. From Friday, August 15th, 1969, through the morning of Monday, August 18th nearly 500,000 young people met at a farm in Bethel, New York for a rock concert. Nearly all of them were white. The few blacks present were perfectly safe. No one will killed. There were no fights.

What would happen if tens of thousands of young blacks met for a rock concert? You do not need to wonder about it. In May 10, 1975 about 125,000 young people gathered on the Washington Monument grounds for a free rock concert in what was called "Human Kindness Day." The vast majority were black. This is what an article in The Washington Post has to say about Human Kindness Day:

----------

There were sporadic assaults early in the day, but the real violence didn’t start until after Stevie Wonder’s performance.

A 22-year-old man from Vienna was standing near the base of the monument when a group of men grabbed his wallet. He gave chase and was struck in the mouth with a club. An 18-year-old from Annapolis was jumped by a group of 20 teenagers who beat him and threw bottles at him until he was able to run to an ambulance. The worst injury was to Steven Laine, who was stabbed in his right eye while cutting across the Mall on his way home from work at the Agriculture Department.

“I said, ‘Help me,’ and there was no response,” Laine told a Post reporter from his hospital bed.

By the time it was over, there had been about 500 robberies and 600 injuries, and 150 people were treated at hospitals.

----------

This is so typical of large gatherings of young blacks that an exception stands out. There almost certainly will be violence. Whites foolish enough to be there are in particular danger. A friend of mine attended with his girl friend. He said that most of the blacks did not attack whites, but if a gang of blacks attacked a white person no blacks helped the white person.

This is so typical of large gatherings of young blacks that an exception stands out. There almost certainly will be violence. Whites foolish enough to be there are in particular danger. A friend of mine attended with his girl friend. He said that most of the blacks did not attack whites, but if a gang of blacks attacked a white person no blacks helped the white person.
Believe you me, a lot of self-proclaimed "liberals" (both young and old) would never let themselves be alone in a group of certain young gentlemen.

Remember how that hypocrite Nancy Pelosi briefly took part in a BLM march? She was, of course, surrounded by security.

USmessageBoard posters too young to remember the Woodstock festival may have read about it. From Friday, August 15th, 1969, through the morning of Monday, August 18th nearly 500,000 young people met at a farm in Bethel, New York for a rock concert. Nearly all of them were white. The few blacks present were perfectly safe. No one will killed. There were no fights.

What would happen if tens of thousands of young blacks met for a rock concert? You do not need to wonder about it. In May 10, 1975 about 125,000 young people gathered on the Washington Monument grounds for a free rock concert in what was called "Human Kindness Day." The vast majority were black. This is what an article in The Washington Post has to say about Human Kindness Day:

----------

There were sporadic assaults early in the day, but the real violence didn’t start until after Stevie Wonder’s performance.

A 22-year-old man from Vienna was standing near the base of the monument when a group of men grabbed his wallet. He gave chase and was struck in the mouth with a club. An 18-year-old from Annapolis was jumped by a group of 20 teenagers who beat him and threw bottles at him until he was able to run to an ambulance. The worst injury was to Steven Laine, who was stabbed in his right eye while cutting across the Mall on his way home from work at the Agriculture Department.

“I said, ‘Help me,’ and there was no response,” Laine told a Post reporter from his hospital bed.

By the time it was over, there had been about 500 robberies and 600 injuries, and 150 people were treated at hospitals.

----------

I witnessed this kind of savage behavior for decades - on a smaller scale - in schools, parks, outside of bars & nightclubs, and of course, project parking lots.

Black criminal behavior often disgusts me, but never surprises me. They'll never change, imo. Research their behavior in countries around the world. It's always the same.

Last edited:
The essence of this situation is that white liberals are the real problem.

Before the sixties....black crime was very low.

Why was that? Did some cosmic force suddenly reach down and make the amish more violent and prone to crime?

Of course not.....what happened was that white liberals got control and being the do-gooders they are ....began polices that allowed the 'amish' to escape the responsiblities and the rule of law....put a rat in front of a cat and tell him do what you will ....that kind of thinking.

Our schools are awash in this kind of 'thinking' aka indoctrination programs handed down by the feds on high...do this or your schools will not be funded etc.et.

America has succumbed to what might be called soft totalitarianism....you will not get sent to the gulag if you fail to submit to the feds....they will simply punish you in financial ways....unless you you resist them too much and then you could be imprisioned and the state of our prisons today migh make one prefer going to a russian gulag in Siberia.

This is straight white racist horse manure. Whites have almost triple the crime, a white man shot up a bunch of people on July 4th and in a bunch of other mass killings and we don't see anybody declaring how we should go back to jim crow because white crime was lower. That's mainly because it wasn't.

All you guys do is look for videos of blacks beating up people to lie to yourselves about some threat of black crime against you. I'm quite sure the black community in Philly is pissed off about this and I am certain those chumps will face proper justice. But this cannot be said when a white cop murders unarmed blacks and people like you are quick to support the killing and ask for more.

This is a black on black crime. Blacks will handle this. I am quite sure this man had children and grandchildren. So if you read where some young blacks got shot and killed in Philly, don't start running your racist mouth without considering that it might just be payback for this murder.

So try dealing with the white on white crime that took place on July 4th.

I witnessed this kind of savage behavior for decades - on a smaller scale - in schools, parks, outside of bars & nightclubs, and of course, project parking lots.

Black criminal behavior often disgusts me, but never surprises me. They'll never change, imo. Research their behavior in countries around the world. It's always the same.
We blacks have seen this savage behavior for 246 years. No doubt you have participated in some of it. White criminal behavior often disgusts me, but never surprises me. They'll never change, imo. Research their behavior in countries around the world. It's always the same.

Definitely so..........they cause problems wherever they go....you can take them out of the jungle but you cannot take the jungle out of them.

Last edited:
This is straight white racist horse manure. Whites have almost triple the crime, a white man shot up a bunch of people on July 4th and in a bunch of other mass killings and we don't see anybody declaring how we should go back to jim crow because white crime was lower. That's mainly because it wasn't.

All you guys do is look for videos of blacks beating up people to lie to yourselves about some threat of black crime against you. I'm quite sure the black community in Philly is pissed off about this and I am certain those chumps will face proper justice. But this cannot be said when a white cop murders unarmed blacks and people like you are quick to support the killing and ask for more.

This is a black on black crime. Blacks will handle this. I am quite sure this man had children and grandchildren. So if you read where some young blacks got shot and killed in Philly, don't start running your racist mouth without considering that it might just be payback for this murder.

So try dealing with the white on white crime that took place on July 4th.
Blacks have a crime rate that is eight times the white crime rate.

Blacks have a crime rate that is eight times the white crime rate.
Anyone that dares talk about it is labeled a racist....that is why politicians keep a country mile between them and anything that could be construed by lying liberals as racist.

That is why we see no progress in solving the problem....no one is allowed to identify the problem......blacks themselves suffer more from black crime than any group but even they will not mention it aka snitches get stitches.

To get a more valid response you will need to use a browser like 'Epic Privacy Browser'......all the major search engines are disgustingly and overwhelmigly politically correct.
I had to dig to learn that the George Floyd riots cost an estimated two billion dollars in damage. I had to dig deeper to learn that Saint George of Floyd had five felony convictions and five illegitimate children. George Floyd was sub human, ghetto garbage, but all too typical of black men.

To get a more valid response you will need to use a browser like 'Epic Privacy Browser'......all the major search engines are disgustingly and overwhelmigly politically correct.

I have difficulty understanding why rich and powerful whites continue to make excuses for blacks, and punish those who draw attention to Negroid deficiencies. Blacks have had two generations to demonstrate that they are our equals. They have demonstrated the opposite. The better we treat them the worse the behave.

Of course there are decent blacks. We should be sympathetic to them. When they were teenagers they were bullied for acting white.

With the state of elections today and how democrats control the elections in the big cities....you think blacks counting votes are going to count votes for people like Trump--I was told by someone thatshould know they were told to count every biden vote as 2 and every Trump vote as 1...do not doubt it in the least.

I had to dig to learn that the George Floyd riots cost an estimated two billion dollars in damage. I had to dig deeper to learn that Saint George of Floyd had five felony convictions and five illegitimate children. George Floyd was sub human, ghetto garbage, but all too typical of black men.
1/3 of all black men have feloiny convictions.

I think people are still waiting on the arrest of persons who set a young woman on fire.

yeah. philly police...as effective as DC police.
I was discussing black crime on here not that long ago and pc white dude said but the perp got caught......he thought that solved the problem...even if they caught all the perps that does not solve the problem.....the problem is and liberals will never admit it.....way toooo many blacks get caught up in crime and violence....not even to mention drugs.

By the time they get out of High School most of them have a rap sheet.

That is why Obama forced the schools to stop reporting crimes by black students.

We blacks have seen this savage behavior for 246 years. No doubt you have participated in some of it. White criminal behavior often disgusts me, but never surprises me. They'll never change, imo. Research their behavior in countries around the world. It's always the same.

racialcrime.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back