Poll: Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding Gain of Function Research in Wuhan?

Do You Agree With Dr. Rand Paul That Dr. Anthony Fauci Lied to Congress Regarding NIH Funding

• Total voters
WTF ...stop babbling

The POINT is no one should be dying.
The VIRUS is not killing them.
The "cytokine storm" is what is killing people, and that never has to happen.
We know how to control the immune system from over reacting and killing people.

{...
Cellin storm, cytokine storm, cell hormone storm (Cytokine storm), and hypercytokine disease (English:Hypercytokinemia),commonly known as immune violence, is an inappropriate immune reaction, because of the positive circuit of the cytokine immune cell. This is also considered to be the cause of viral deaths in the 1918 influenza pandemic, the 2003 SARS event, the2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic, the H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza, and the 2019 coronavirus disease. However, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says there is insufficient evidence to link the symptoms to H1N1.
when the immune system fights the pathogen, cytokines guide the immune cells to the infected area. at the same time, cell factors activate these immune cells, and activated immune cells produce more cytokines. in general, the body inspects and controls this feedback loop. but in some cases, the situation can get out of hand, causing too many activated immune cells to accumulate in one place. so far, the exact cause of this phenomenon has not been fully understood, but there is speculation that it may be due to the immune system's overreaction to new, highly pathogenic pathogens.

cytokine storms can cause serious damage to body tissues and organs, such as when they occur in the lungs, where too many immune cells and tissue fluids can accumulate in the lungs, blocking air access and leading to death.
...}

You, of course, assume a nefarious purpose behind such research, rather than a preventive purpose.

You assume what i assume?
:lol:

The POINT is no one should be dying.
The VIRUS is not killing them.
The "cytokine storm" is what is killing people, and that never has to happen.
We know how to control the immune system from over reacting and killing people.

{...
Cellin storm, cytokine storm, cell hormone storm (Cytokine storm), and hypercytokine disease (English:Hypercytokinemia),commonly known as immune violence, is an inappropriate immune reaction, because of the positive circuit of the cytokine immune cell. This is also considered to be the cause of viral deaths in the 1918 influenza pandemic, the 2003 SARS event, the2009 H1N1 influenza pandemic, the H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza, and the 2019 coronavirus disease. However, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says there is insufficient evidence to link the symptoms to H1N1.
when the immune system fights the pathogen, cytokines guide the immune cells to the infected area. at the same time, cell factors activate these immune cells, and activated immune cells produce more cytokines. in general, the body inspects and controls this feedback loop. but in some cases, the situation can get out of hand, causing too many activated immune cells to accumulate in one place. so far, the exact cause of this phenomenon has not been fully understood, but there is speculation that it may be due to the immune system's overreaction to new, highly pathogenic pathogens.

cytokine storms can cause serious damage to body tissues and organs, such as when they occur in the lungs, where too many immune cells and tissue fluids can accumulate in the lungs, blocking air access and leading to death.
...}
Yea...it's not the virus...it's all the things the virus causes to happen

Go away Vlad

I don't see that...

Rand Paul was trying to paint a picture the "Gain of Function" research paid for tby the US is what cause COVID pandemic...

That is blatantly not true... Even the sources Paul is using say that is not in any way true...
No, Paul's point was that Fauci lied to congress.

You assume what i assume?
:lol:

No I don't. I don't believe for a second that the virus escaped from that lab, or that it was an intentional act by the Chinese, as much as I distrust the Chinese government. But I do think that there was a lot of that virus floating around that wet market.

Trump was a total idiot to pull the USA out of that lab the year before the pandemic, because we're never really going to know what happened there, as a result. Just one of the many stupid, stupid things Donald Trump did as President. Just like closing the White Office Pandemic Response office.

Trump entire pandemic response consisted of one bad decision piled on the next. Selling all of the American stockpile to PPE to China without keeping some for yourselves was the next one. Trump was so focused on making sure that the US Medical Industrial Complex achieved maximum profits in the pandemic that he forgot his first obligation was to save American lives.

Not starting preparations in January. Not taking the WHO test.

Fauci has been caught lying so often that it is hard for those of us in the middle (Not Anti Vaxer or Vaccine Nazi) to know who to trust on this.

Fauci has been caught lying so often that it is hard for those of us in the middle (Not Anti Vaxer or Vaccine Nazi) to know who to trust on this.
When you can show that GoF research caused the pandemic … THEN this thread has a point.

But… nope

Hmm, checked again: No indictment of Fauci

I see he did receive another lifetime achievement award, though. It's almost as if the only dummies on the planet trying to smear him are the Trump cult and the associated right wing jackasses in their orbit.

Okay, not almost.

Hmm, checked again: No indictment of Fauci

I see he did receive another lifetime achievement award, though. It's almost as if the only dummies on the planet trying to smear him are the Trump cult and the associated right wing jackasses in their orbit.

Okay, not almost.
So you have to be indicted for lying for it to actually be so? That is a new one. In that case I guess almost no political figures ever lie ;).

This may help you. Or maybe you would like to give him an award for this.

BTW....I never mentioned anything about Trump. You may want to look for a TDS vaccine instead of being worried about Covid.

Last edited:
So you have to be indicted for lying for it to actually be so? That is a new one. In that case I guess almost no political figures ever lies ;).
We’ll you can have an opinion… but then opinions are like assholes

Everyone has one

So you have to be indicted for lying for it to actually be so?
Why are you asking me? Do you have a point to make? Okay, make it. Don't invent non sequiturs and try to put your words in my mouth. Thanks.

Hmm.... no indictment. Another lifetime achievement award. Still a global hero when it comes to deadly viruses. And Rand Paul is still an ineffectual little pest.

Seems about right.

We’ll you can have an opinion… but then opinions are like assholes

Everyone has one
Except it isn't an opinion. It is fact. For those who don't like to read, I added a video to post 610 where you can see some back to back videos showing some of his lies. Most of us have seen where R. Paul called him out on it. However, there are many elsewhere if you do a quick web search.

Why are you asking me? Do you have a point to make? Okay, make it. Don't invent non sequiturs and try to put your words in my mouth. Thanks.

Hmm.... no indictment. Another lifetime achievement award. Still a global hero when it comes to deadly viruses. And Rand Paul is still an ineffectual little pest.

Seems about right.

LOL. You say it again. So he doesn't have an indictment, so he couldn't have lied. How is that not what you are saying? He lied, and it has been heavily documented. Also, what does a lifetime achievement award have anything to do if he has lied?

Yet it is horse dewormer and has demonstrated ZERO effectiveness against covid.
Ivermectin physically attaches to SARSA-CoV-2. You are not educated enough to flaunt ivermectin as a horse dewormer at the expense of its truer history of use. Furthermore, if it is proven that ivermectin attaches to SARS-CoV-2 in vitro, a scientific fact, it’s much more difficult to prove that it does not do this in vivo.

Ivermectin physically attaches to SARSA-CoV-2.
So what? Bleach kills the virus. That doesn't mean these are effective treatments in vivo. What does determine effectiveness of a medicine are signals from large, controlled trials.

Clearly I am more educated than you on the difference between in vitro and in vivo, and on the basics of scientific medicine. I mean, I just had to describe the most basic concept of the topic to you, like a child on his first day of class.

Part of the media’s biased misinformation is that it has promoted ivermectin’s use for onchocerciasis (river blindness) in horses, which is much too African. Onchocerca occurs in American deer, even if all horses originated in the United States.

2018 California-New York / Onchocerca-Similium / Deer

And yak coronavirus links to yak in Yunnan and their copper deficiency, not far from the Mojiang copper mine, Yunnan, origin of SARS-CoV-2’s closest relative, RaTG13.

Sep 2020 Belarus / SARS-CoV-2

Girls ride yaks in Yunnan.

Yak Plateau, Yunnan

Susceptibility of Yak (Bos grunniens) to Copper Deficiency, The Veterinary Record (1999) 145: 436-7.

So what? Bleach kills the virus. That doesn't mean these are effective treatments in vivo. What does determine effectiveness of a medicine are signals from large, controlled trials.

Clearly I am more educated than you on the difference between in vitro and in vivo, and on the basics of scientific medicine. I mean, I just had to describe the most basic concept of the topic to you, like a child on his first day of class.
You cannot disprove attachment in vivo. That is your problem. Another of your problems is that one hydroxychloroquine molecule contains only one atom of chlorine. The irony is that one molecule of ivermectin attaches to one SARS-CoV-2 virus in vitro and likely also in vivo.

What lies as Dr. Fauci been caught in? Rand Paul’s wet dreams?

Forum List

Back