Zone1 Laughing teens beat elderly black man to death in Philly

Another one third probably did not get caught, or was released on technicalities.
Blacks learned long ago that very few stores will prosecute black shoplifters......I was in a big grocery store the other day and a black teen just sauntered by the clerk carry a big cut of meat....she hardly looked up.....a supervisor must have seen it....she came over and said did you see what he had....I guess she needed a description of the cut of meat to write a report that would go nowhere.

Blacks learned long ago that very few stores will prosecute black shoplifters......I was in a big grocery store the other day and a black teen just sauntered by the clerk carry a big cut of meat....she hardly looked up.....a supervisor must have seen it....she came over and said did you see what he had....I guess she needed a description of the cut of meat to write a report that would go nowhere.
So, we're taking too long to give them their "reparations", so they'll just take it.

I'm sure glad I live in a tiny midwest farming town where that shit just doesn't happen.

Since the Feds have proven from tracking the 1/6 protestors that cell phone metadata can locate people, why aren't the law-abiding people of Philly demanding that the police use the same tools to find these criminals? They know exactly where and when the killing took place, identifying the people involved should be child's play.

black on black crime...Black lives matter....only in certain circumstances.
Figures these kids would be black. You never hear of white kids doing this sort of thing!

oh...where's the outrage over this. What?? NO mobs of blacks storming city hall protesting this old man's death?
We're not allowed to be outraged by anything these people do. That would be racist. :smoke:

USmessageBoard posters too young to remember the Woodstock festival may have read about it. From Friday, August 15th, 1969, through the morning of Monday, August 18th nearly 500,000 young people met at a farm in Bethel, New York for a rock concert. Nearly all of them were white. The few blacks present were perfectly safe. No one will killed. There were no fights.

What would happen if tens of thousands of young blacks met for a rock concert? You do not need to wonder about it. In May 10, 1975 about 125,000 young people gathered on the Washington Monument grounds for a free rock concert in what was called "Human Kindness Day." The vast majority were black. This is what an article in The Washington Post has to say about Human Kindness Day:

----------

There were sporadic assaults early in the day, but the real violence didn’t start until after Stevie Wonder’s performance.

A 22-year-old man from Vienna was standing near the base of the monument when a group of men grabbed his wallet. He gave chase and was struck in the mouth with a club. An 18-year-old from Annapolis was jumped by a group of 20 teenagers who beat him and threw bottles at him until he was able to run to an ambulance. The worst injury was to Steven Laine, who was stabbed in his right eye while cutting across the Mall on his way home from work at the Agriculture Department.

“I said, ‘Help me,’ and there was no response,” Laine told a Post reporter from his hospital bed.

By the time it was over, there had been about 500 robberies and 600 injuries, and 150 people were treated at hospitals.

----------

This is so typical of large gatherings of young blacks that an exception stands out. There almost certainly will be violence. Whites foolish enough to be there are in particular danger. A friend of mine attended with his girl friend. He said that most of the blacks did not attack whites, but if a gang of blacks attacked a white person no blacks helped the white person.

The Human Kindness Day That Wasn't​

5/10/2017 in DC by Mark Jones

Meanwhile, Rep. Ronald V. Dellums (D – CA), who sat on Compared to What’s board, lambasted the media for “inept, inadequate, narrow, one-sided and racist reporting.” He charged that “the press, which is dominated by whites, you played up the racial angle…. I’m not defending the acts of violence, but they were reported in a context that was irresponsible… that’s not journalism.”[9]

The Washington Star’s Pulitizer Prize-winning columnist Mary McGrory chided all sides, writing “the postmortems have centered on irrelevancies.” The real issue, she said, was Washington’s tense racial climate marked by “fear and hatred which run like a poisoned river under the surface.”[10] This climate, McGrory lamented, was seldom acknowledged publicly: “Race relations in this city might be perfect for all they figure in public discussion.”

At least one person was willing to start the conversation. Addressing a city-wide conference on juvenile delinquency a few days after the ill-fated concert, Howard University psychiatrist Dr. Alyce C. Gullattee put the focus on larger issues of inequality, urging officials, “Don’t blame it on the children. Don’t blame it on the people. Blame it on the system.”[11]

The system, she argued, was a cascade of policies and programs – such as urban renewal – that had been developed by primarily white policymakers to ensure that whites remained securely atop the socio-economic ladder in America. This system alienated black youth and caused “anger, rage and hostility.”[12]

“The summer is coming,” she warned the audience. “It is hot and we need money for programs for our children. Otherwise, what we saw the other day is just a small indication of what is going to happen nationwide.”

-----------

I like blacks who behave decently. A bare majority of them do. I hate black criminals and blacks and whites who make excuses for black criminals. It is not the fault of whites that so many blacks break the law. While I am on the subject of black social pathology, it is not our fault that so many blacks have illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare.

Instead of complaining about racism, liberals should try to understand why so many whites, Hispanics, and Orientals dislike blacks.

The Human Kindness Day That Wasn't​

5/10/2017 in DC by Mark Jones

Meanwhile, Rep. Ronald V. Dellums (D – CA), who sat on Compared to What’s board, lambasted the media for “inept, inadequate, narrow, one-sided and racist reporting.” He charged that “the press, which is dominated by whites, you played up the racial angle…. I’m not defending the acts of violence, but they were reported in a context that was irresponsible… that’s not journalism.”[9]

The Washington Star’s Pulitizer Prize-winning columnist Mary McGrory chided all sides, writing “the postmortems have centered on irrelevancies.” The real issue, she said, was Washington’s tense racial climate marked by “fear and hatred which run like a poisoned river under the surface.”[10] This climate, McGrory lamented, was seldom acknowledged publicly: “Race relations in this city might be perfect for all they figure in public discussion.”

At least one person was willing to start the conversation. Addressing a city-wide conference on juvenile delinquency a few days after the ill-fated concert, Howard University psychiatrist Dr. Alyce C. Gullattee put the focus on larger issues of inequality, urging officials, “Don’t blame it on the children. Don’t blame it on the people. Blame it on the system.”[11]

The system, she argued, was a cascade of policies and programs – such as urban renewal – that had been developed by primarily white policymakers to ensure that whites remained securely atop the socio-economic ladder in America. This system alienated black youth and caused “anger, rage and hostility.”[12]

“The summer is coming,” she warned the audience. “It is hot and we need money for programs for our children. Otherwise, what we saw the other day is just a small indication of what is going to happen nationwide.”

-----------

I like blacks who behave decently. A bare majority of them do. I hate black criminals and blacks and whites who make excuses for black criminals. It is not the fault of whites that so many blacks break the law. While I am on the subject of black social pathology, it is not our fault that so many blacks have illegitimate children that we are expected to support on welfare.

Instead of complaining about racism, liberals should try to understand why so many whites, Hispanics, and Orientals dislike blacks.
What you do not get......liberals love the fact that so many dislike blacks......that gives them the opportunity to help the blacks in every possible way they can.....that is how they think they get moral superiority.......many do not understand.....that is the essence of liberalism....to achieve moral superiority.

What you do not get......liberals love the fact that so many dislike blacks......that gives them the opportunity to help the blacks in every possible way they can.....that is how they think they get moral superiority.......many do not understand.....that is the essence of liberalism....to achieve moral superiority.
One can only be seen as understanding other points of view if one can express those other points of view in such a way that someone who really thinks that way acknowledges that it is an accurate explanation of the way he thinks.

Despite my dislike for the Negro race, a dislike I have explained calmly and rationally on the usmessageboard, I am liberal on some social issues, and on environmental and economic issues. I always vote a straight Democrat ticket. For me the choice is the Democrat candidate or no one. I do not see my way of political thinking in your description of liberals. I see it as a distortion of my nuanced way of thinking.

I like Negroes who behave as well as most whites. If they perform as well as most whites, I like them even more, but no one is morally responsible for his IQ.

One can only be seen as understanding other points of view if one can express those other points of view in such a way that someone who really thinks that way acknowledges that it is an accurate explanation of the way he thinks.

Despite my dislike for the Negro race, a dislike I have explained calmly and rationally on the usmessageboard, I am liberal on some social issues, and on environmental and economic issues. I always vote a straight Democrat ticket. For me the choice is the Democrat candidate or no one. I do not see my way of political thinking in your description of liberals. I see it as a distortion of my nuanced way of thinking.

I like Negroes who behave as well as most whites. If they perform as well as most whites, I like them even more, but no one is morally responsible for his IQ.
But the problem is - and I say this respectfully, because I like you - is that the Democrat Party is enabling the type of savage behavior you see in this example of black children beating an elderly man to death.

That is because they are promoting a “blacks are not responsible for their action” attitude and blaming every reprehensible action by blacks on Whites, and thus black thugs are thinking they can get away with this type of behavior. You saw it all summer long, in 2020, with the BLM riots and Democrats disallowing the NG to take control, and with people like our Democrat VP raising money to bail rioters out of jail. You also saw it when the Democrat mayor of Baltimore instructed police ”to give them space to destroy” when blacks were setting the city in fire and destroying property of small business owners.

You also see it in how Democrats are decriminalizing crime, such as shoplifting, and reducing assaults on police from felonies to misdemeanors. In short, the Dems are enabling the spike in crime, including murder, throughout the country.

Republicans believe in holding people responsible for their actions, rather than blame horrific crime by blacks on Whites. They also object to the anti-White racism being promoted in schools, and that the idea that blacks are all these helpless victims, oppressed by Whites.

So I ask, again with respect, that you reconsider your vote going forward if you would like to see the spike in lawlessness condoned by Democrats - and that includes their welcoming in of illegal aliens - to level off, and then go down.

Last edited:
What you say about the Democrats is true. I vote Democrat for other reasons. The Republican Party only cares about rich people. What else Republican politicians talk about is campaign rhetoric.

I disagree. Trump’s policies of reducing regulations and corporate taxes had a wonderful impact on the economy - first time in eons that lower-income wages increased, the lowest unemployment on record, and a increase in the stock market - in which more than half of all Americans are invested - thereby helping bolster the retirement funds of regular, working people.
The Republican Donor Class wants more immigrants. By competing for jobs immigrants enable employers to hold the line on pay increases. By competing for places to live immigrants enable landlords to raise rents.

I would like more restrictions on immigration, but it is not an issue I care deeply about. I like immigrants. I appreciate the cultural diversity they contribute to American society. I have been in love with a few immigrants.

I like immigrants, too. If it weren’t for LEGAL immigration, I never would have been born. (My future parents would have been murdered by Hitler.) The problem is with the swarm of illegal aliens, whom the Democrats incentivize for future votes. They are a tax burden on law-abiding citizens, and they lower the caliber of schools and property values. Trump had this pretty well under control, and now under Biden, 10x more illegals are swarming in, and being bussed and flown whether they want to go.
The worst minority by far is the minority of blacks. The vast majority of Negroes in the United States are descended from people who were here before the American Revolution. I like the way Hispanics stand up to blacks and fight back. They even take the initiative against blacks. Whites are safe in Hispanic neighborhoods. Blacks are not.
There definitely is a big problem among the black underclass, and we’ve talked about this. Until blacks start taking responsibility for their own actions - instead of blaming white racism - things won’t get better. Another topic for another thread.
I hate Trump because he cut taxes for the rich. I loathe him because he is a dishonest, foul mouthed womanizing pagan. I want him to end his life in prison, in disgrace, and in debt.

He cut taxes for everyone, but where it really helped the responsible, tax-paying middle class worker was by the increased values of companies (Trump cut their rates to something closer to what other developed countries charge), and we had a healthy stock market - my retirement fund was going great.
The Democrat Party I really like is the Democrat Party that existed from the inauguration of Franklin Roosevelt in 1933 to the assassination of John Kennedy three decades later. I think the civil rights movement was a well intended mistake. Unfortunately, since 1980 the Republican Party has been moving to the right on economic issues.
I have a hard liking FDR because of his antisemitism - and sending the St. Louis Jews back to Hitler because he didn’t want any more Jews in America - but I have to agree with you on JFK. The funny thing is that JFK of the 60s would be a Republican.
I do not really vote Democrat. I vote against the GOP. I wish the Democrats would give me something to vote for.
OK, but if you voted Democrat - for Biden - just to get rid of Trump, well….look where we are: massive crime wave because the Dems coddle black thugs; an invasion at the southern border; a president with dementia we are struck with because the woman he picked because she is black is an idiot; reducing our oil supply to where gas prices, and all products dependent on transportation, are soaring; and leftists allowed to threaten the lives of SCOTUS justices without any repercussions.

I get where you are coming from. I used to be a registered Democrat, and even voted for one of our D senators. But now that I see the party has been hijacked by radical left Marxists, and mainstream Democrats doing their bidding, I can never vote for a D again.

I disagree. Trump’s policies of reducing regulations and corporate taxes had a wonderful impact on the economy - first time in eons that lower-income wages increased, the lowest unemployment on record, and a increase in the stock market - in which more than half of all Americans are invested - thereby helping bolster the retirement funds of regular, working people.

I like immigrants, too. If it weren’t for LEGAL immigration, I never would have been born. (My future parents would have been murdered by Hitler.) The problem is with the swarm of illegal aliens, whom the Democrats incentivize for future votes. They are a tax burden on law-abiding citizens, and they lower the caliber of schools and property values. Trump had this pretty well under control, and now under Biden, 10x more illegals are swarming in, and being bussed and flown whether they want to go.

There definitely is a big problem among the black underclass, and we’ve talked about this. Until blacks start taking responsibility for their own actions - instead of blaming white racism - things won’t get better. Another topic for another thread.

He cut taxes for everyone, but where it really helped the responsible, tax-paying middle class worker was by the increased values of companies (Trump cut their rates to something closer to what other developed countries charge), and we had a healthy stock market - my retirement fund was going great.

I have a hard liking FDR because of his antisemitism - and sending the St. Louis Jews back to Hitler because he didn’t want any more Jews in America - but I have to agree with you on JFK. The funny thing is that JFK of the 60s would be a Republican.

OK, but if you voted Democrat - for Biden - just to get rid of Trump, well….look where we are: massive crime wave because the Dems coddle black thugs; an invasion at the southern border; a president with dementia we are struck with because the woman he picked because she is black is an idiot; reducing our oil supply to where gas prices, and all products dependent on transportation, are soaring; and leftists allowed to threaten the lives of SCOTUS justices without any repercussions.

I get where you are coming from. I used to be a registered Democrat, and even voted for one of our D senators. But now that I see the party has been hijacked by radical left Marxists, and mainstream Democrats doing their bidding, I can never vote for a D again.
I sent you a personal message. Let's continue this conversation off line, and not hijack the thread.

I sent you a personal message. Let's continue this conversation off line, and not hijack the thread.
Dang…our messages crossed. I hope you’ll read my answer above, and then we can delete the messages so as not to derail. Thanks.

black on black crime...Black lives matter....only in certain circumstances. oh...where's the outrage over this. What?? NO mobs of blacks storming city hall protesting this old man's death? Funny thing about the video...they don't show the man under attack. Is there some reason we shouldn't see that?? Police are offering 20,000 reward for info leading to the arrest of these criminals brutes. Again....the police could sure find the culprits if they were white trump supporters. What a load.

You act as if one black person breaking the law means all black people break that same law. That makes no more sense than saying some school shooters are white, therefore all white people are school shooters. Your logic is about the same level as a newly hatched chicken.

Figures these kids would be black. You never hear of white kids doing this sort of thing!

We're not allowed to be outraged by anything these people do. That would be racist. :smoke:
If anyone starts a thread on the savage behavior of these black kids who beat an elderly black man to death, he will be called racist. Yet a black poster can start a thread because a white man yelled at a black political worker to get off his lawn.

If anyone starts a thread on the savage behavior of these black kids who beat an elderly black man to death, he will be called racist. Yet a black poster can start a thread because a white man yelled at a black political worker to get off his lawn.
If a black man is killed by the police anywhere in the United States while the black man is committing a crime, it is national news throughout the United States. We are told about the "peaceful protests against racial injustice" that result from the event. We are not told about the cost of the black ghetto riots that result.

When a black criminal kills a white person while robbing the white person the local news media frequently do not report the event. If they do the race of the criminal is not mentioned.

Last edited:
You act as if one black person breaking the law means all black people break that same law. That makes no more sense than saying some school shooters are white, therefore all white people are school shooters. Your logic is about the same level as a newly hatched chicken.
Blacks have a crime rate that is eight times the white crime rate. It is reasonable to associate blacks with crime, just as it is reasonable to associate blacks with low intelligence and high rates of illegitimacy. Of course there are intelligent, law abiding, monogamous Negroes. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are not characteristic of their race.

Most whites, including me, know a few decent blacks. We would like to pretend that they are typical. We know that they are not. Some whites are willing to talk about black social pathology. Some whites are willing to lie about it. Some whites force other whites to lie.

Last edited:
If a black man is killed by the police anywhere in the United States while the black man is committing a crime, it is national news throughout the United States. We are told about the "peaceful protests against racial injustice that result from the event. We are not told about the cost of the black ghetto riots that result.

When a black criminal kills a white person while robbing the white person the local news media frequently do not report the event. If they do the race of the criminal is not mentioned.
it doesn’t even matter if the victim is white or black. What they consider is whether the KILLER is white or black, and apply different standards.

What about that black lowlife who killed the retired black police captain in cold blood. The thug was in no danger of his life, and just murdered the poor guy. We haven’t heard a word since. Who knows if hes even had a trial?

On the other hand, the white teen who was defending his life against two white BLM savages was thrown in jail with a $2 million bail, not allowed to shower for two months, labeled a white supremacist by our “president,” and had a televised trial intended to show what happens when white boy interferes with BLM destruction.

it doesn’t even matter if the victim is white or black. What they consider is whether the KILLER is white or black, and apply different standards.

What about that black lowlife who killed the retired black police captain in cold blood. The thug was in no danger of his life, and just murdered the poor guy. We haven’t heard a word since. Who knows if hes even had a trial?

On the other hand, the white teen who was defending his life against two white BLM savages was thrown in jail with a $2 million bail, not allowed to shower for two months, labeled a white supremacist by our “president,” and had a televised trial intended to show what happens when white boy interferes with BLM destruction.
The Negro population, considered as a whole, is a burden to the United States, and particularly to the Democrat Party which feels obliged to make excuses for black social pathology. When the Democrat Party became associated with the defense of black interests the New Deal coalition came to and end, and the GOP came to dominate the country.

Forum List

Back