Mob of Philly teens beat elderly Black man to DEATH, police release video and photos to seek public help

And if you show me a story of a white gang beating an elderly white man to death, I'll be just as upset about that one as I am about this one.

No one really wants to talk about black-on-black crime any more than about white-on-white crime. We just want to talk about crime.

The reason the black-on-black stuff gets highlighted is because there are some here, and many more in the MSM, who tell us that black problems are all caused by white people.
They are caused by white racism. Not all white people practice that behavior. Stop conflating the 2.

Whites have not only beat up old people thay have been the majority of domestic terrorists. You look at the number of assault arrests annually and whites lead by a wide margin.

And if you show me a story of a white gang beating an elderly white man to death, I'll be just as upset about that one as I am about this one.

No one really wants to talk about black-on-black crime any more than about white-on-white crime. We just want to talk about crime.

The reason the black-on-black stuff gets highlighted is because there are some here, and many more in the MSM, who tell us that black problems are all caused by white people.
I'm hear to tell you, that white prey on blacks and whites.

They are caused by white racism. Not all white people practice that behavior. Stop conflating the 2.

Whites have not only beat up old people thay have been the majority of domestic terrorists. You look at the number of assault arrests annually and whites lead by a wide margin.
I have never seen a white mob beat up a random elderly person before. Not once in 49 years. Have you?

I have never seen a white mob beat up a random elderly person before. Not once in 49 years. Have you?
I’ve never seen a white play the knock-out game against elderly people either. Or just walk up to an innocent Asian man on the subway car and beat him into unconsciousness. Or push an elderly Asian woman down the subway stairs, Or stab an Orthodox Jew on his way to a Chanukah party.

These senseless, unprovoked random street attacks are almost exclusively committed by blacks, and they occur almost exclusively in Democrat cities.

Between this and the other senseless beating caught on tape the other day - a black man followed three women and attacked them for no reason - I’m rethinking my vacation to Philly next month. Seriously. These soft-on-crime Democrat cities are hellholes.

I lived and worked in that city for over three decades. The progressive movement has ruined it in an ever-accelerating track.

The real, actual, has the paystubs to prove it, former BLM attorney now Philly District Attorney, Krasner has been on a non-prosecution campaign that refuses to put Black criminals in prison, sadly, it is the good law-abiding Black residents that suffer from his political agenda.

His refusal to prosecute costs lives, the police make the arrests tracking with the number of crimes (shootings) but the number of declined prosecutions has approached 70% or more which results in monthly shooting totals over 225 . . .

Felon_in_Possession.jpg

Another graph, 12 month rolling averages showing falling levels of prosecution, results in more shootings . . . As I said, cops are doing their job, making the arrests, Krasner is doing the devils work, putting violent gun criminals back on the street to wreak havoc.

FXK2RbeXEAAXvS_.jpg

Stay away from this Democrat run criminal haven.

I lived and worked in that city for over three decades. The progressive movement has ruined it in an ever-accelerating track.

The real, actual, has the paystubs to prove it, former BLM attorney now Philly District Attorney, Krasner has been on a non-prosecution campaign that refuses to put Black criminals in prison, sadly, it is the good law-abiding Black residents that suffer from his political agenda.

His refusal to prosecute costs lives, the police make the arrests tracking with the number of crimes (shootings) but the number of declined prosecutions has approached 70% or more which results in monthly shooting totals over 225 . . .

Another graph, 12 month rolling averages showing falling levels of prosecution, results in more shootings . . . As I said, cops are doing their job, making the arrests, Krasner is doing the devils work, putting violent gun criminals back on the street to wreak havoc.

Stay away from this Democrat run criminal haven.

Thanks. The fact that a BLM member was elected District Attorney speaks volumes as to how the progressives in that city are very forgiving of crime when committed by blacks - and the stats you posted show the consequences.

Beyond that, they are just very accepting of unacceptable behavior, again….when committed by blacks. The Philly chapter president of thr NAACP, an organization dedicated of course to the elimination of racism and bigotry, distributed a horrible antisemitic cartoon, and some Jewish groups called for his resignation. Black progressives rallied around him, however, and he maintained his position.

Mom of one of the child murderers just wants to "give her condonance" and then make a long list of excuses in a barely understandable form of broken "english"

Mom of one of the child murderers just wants to "give her condonance" and then make a long list of excuses in a barely understandable form of broken "english"

Wow. And black people call each other brother and sister - shortened and disrespected from soul brother and soul sister. There's no brother or sister, no soul, left in the black community.

I know some here are going to be up in arms about the generalization instead of me referring to just these three, but I don't know of many black people who don't have thuggery moments where they get into what was once referred to as jive. Far too few black people don't listen to any rap or otherwise act out "being black" instead of being American.

If you've ever supported rap, or ever had a jive-ass moment then you're part of the problem and cannot honestly call other black people brother or sister - unless you've recognized the wrong in it, turned away from it, and are working to break the habit.

Thanks. The fact that a BLM member was elected District Attorney speaks volumes as to how the progressives in that city are very forgiving of crime when committed by blacks - and the stats you posted show the consequences.

Beyond that, they are just very accepting of unacceptable behavior, again….when committed by blacks. The Philly chapter president of thr NAACP, an organization dedicated of course to the elimination of racism and bigotry, distributed a horrible antisemitic cartoon, and some Jewish groups called for his resignation. Black progressives rallied around him, however, and he maintained his position.
BLM never believed that black lives matter. They are more properly named Black Lives Don't Matter.

Philly sucks. I'd been there once and god help me if I ever have to go back.

The only thing I like about Philly is it birthed it's always sunny in Philadelphia. That and all the Philly jokes comedians and family guy make that brought me some laughter.

But I'm not surprised. And it won't make news because it shows blacks being criminals.

Ever notice when you see a headline of a white guy killing a black guy skin color is noted in the headline? But when a black person kills a white person skin color is never mentioned?

Or if a white guy comitts a crime they say so in the headline. But if a black guy comitts a crime they use words like suspect and alleged.

They should be thrown in jail until they are 18 and executed. If you go out and intentionally and willing and knowingly attack someone and cause their death you should be put to death. After a year of that you'll see a decrease in crime.

If you have a wild or rabid dog on the farm you don't let it in with the animals. You kill it or get rid of it.

Forum List

Back