On Race and Crime, a Counterfactual Narrative

How about girls competing as boys? Seems that Republicans have no problem with that. More people are joining the Democratic party today. People oppose the extremism. But if all you read is right wing propaganda then you are led to believe that everybody in America is rushing to join the Republican party.
seems you make things up

more may be joining, but not as fast as they are leaving the party, why else would you want millions of illegal aliens to be registered as democrats

This picture of a man, is the Democrat party, I am sure all the Democrat parents want their boys to grow up just like him. And Democrat parents of girls, certainly are perfectly fine with their children being beaten by men in sports
biden22.jpg

Obama did exactly that, had the IRS investigate Republicans and deny the same rights to form politically as Democrats enjoyed.
Actually the leader of that investigation was a Republican and the investigation was done on democrats and republican. Of course since you right wingers believe you are above regulations and the law is for everybody else, we have to put up with right wing victimhood.

So IM2 says the GOP supports girls competing as boys.
seems you make things up

more may be joining, but not as fast as they are leaving the party, why else would you want millions of illegal aliens to be registered as democrats

This picture of a man, is the Democrat party, I am sure all the Democrat parents want their boys to grow up just like him. And Democrat parents of girls, certainly are perfectly fine with their children being beaten by men in sports
View attachment 785171
Notice that he said the GOP supports "girls competing against boys". As usual he has the issue ass-backwards.

You
hhahahahaha, that is why Democrats lie and cheat, allowing people to vote hundreds of times, kicking out Republican election workers.
None of that happened.

seems you make things up

View attachment 785171
I'm not the one making things up. Trangendered people are less than 1 percent of the population. Very few are in sports and women do transition into men and compete in sports. I am not transgendered nor am I concerned about them. Seems like you must want to either be with one or become one.

You Republicans want to blame everything on Democrats and lie about yourselves. Both parties have problems but only the Republican Party is the pseudonym for The American White Nationalist Front Party. Because that's what you are, a bunch of neo nazi white supremacist closeted gay and trans curious bigots.

Actually the leader of that investigation was a Republican and the investigation was done on democrats and republican. Of course since you right wingers believe you are above regulations and the law is for everybody else, we have to put up with right wing victimhood.
Actually you are full of shit, you went from saying no, obama did not do that and now you claim there was an investigation.

Above the law, yep that is the Democratic Party, that is why democrats are leaving the party.

Hey, remember when the Democratic Party got the Ambassador to Libya murdered by terrorists. Another proud moment for the Democratic Party.
21libya_337-jumbo-1354717626.jpg

I'm not the one making things up. Trangendered people are less than 1 percent of the population. Very few are in sports and women do transition into men and compete in sports. I am not transgendered nor am I concerned about them. Seems like you must want to either be with one or become one.

You Republicans want to blame everything on Democrats and lie about yourselves. Both parties have problems but only the Republican Party is the pseudonym for The American White Nationalist Front Party. Because that's what you are, a bunch of neo nazi white supremacist closeted gay and trans curious bigots.
You support men competing as women in sports? You dont care if women can no longer compete in sports because they have to compete against men who are naturally more athletic?

and I love how your hate spews out of your mouth, calling us all kinds of names that are who the democrats are

Supremacists? sort of like Man will be supreme over women in sports. Democratic Supremacists.
tra.jpg

Actually you are full of shit, you went from saying no, obama did not do that and now you claim there was an investigation.

Above the law, yep that is the Democratic Party, that is why democrats are leaving the party.

Hey, remember when the Democratic Party got the Ambassador to Libya murdered by terrorists. Another proud moment for the Democratic Party. View attachment 785216
Obama didn't do it. A conservative republican did.

You are a member of The American White Nationalist Front Party.

That was the party that tried to stage an insurrection to keep their leader in power after he was voted out of office IN AMERICA, not Libya.

of course not, the democrats kicked out the republican election workers, claiming they were done for the night, yet when the republicans home, the democrats came back, we all saw it, there are videos

View attachment 785227
Why are you showing me a picture of nothing?

tra.jpg

So why are you showing me the picture of a woman who transitioned to a man that right wingers in Texas forced to wrestle women?

And using an illegal hold to boot.
It is a Democrat, nothing is illegal for democrats. Showing you? You are full of yourself, you are the foil, the post I use to inform everyone else. Get it, they read your denial, your lies, then they see the truth, I present the clear message with images. Thank you for letting me use you

The Democratic Party does not care about women, Democrats applaud while men, beat, women.
dfwg.jpg

It is a Democrat, nothing is illegal for democrats. Showing you? You are full of yourself, you are the foil, the post I use to inform everyone else. Get it, they read your denial, your lies, then they see the truth, I present the clear message with images. Thank you for letting me use you

The Democratic Party does not care about women, Democrats applaud while men, beat, women.
View attachment 785249
You showed a picture of a girl who transitioned into a man that was made to wrestle women. You are overly obsessed with transexuals. But your party doesn't give a damn about women. While you obesess over 0.3 percent of the population the majority of women are suffering from the Dobbs decision.

the majority of women are suffering from the Dobbs decision.
The majority of women need an abortion, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah''
You are about as stupid as they get. Last time I checked the majority of women do not get abortions nor are they pregnant. Imaginary suffering.

the fact of the matter, the rate at which unwanted pregnancies has occurred has dropped significantly.
shf.jpg

The majority of women need an abortion, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah''
You are about as stupid as they get. Last time I checked the majority of women do not get abortions nor are they pregnant. Imaginary suffering.

the fact of the matter, the rate at which unwanted pregnancies has occurred has dropped significantly.
View attachment 785253
The majority of women would like to have a choice. 0.6 percent of the population are trans, 0.3 would be trans women. the other 51.97 percent of the population that is female would like to have an option to abort, especially in dire circumstances. But stay obsessed with the tansgendered like they tell you to.

But stay obsessed with the tansgendered like they tell you to.
you are projecting, my last post to your post that contained transgender slurs contained no reference to transexual people, yet you bring it up as an insult.

Democrats, such as IM2 think they can insult and shame people using labels such as transexuals
dsf.jpg

You showed a picture of a girl who transitioned into a man that was made to wrestle women. You are overly obsessed with transexuals. But your party doesn't give a damn about women. While you obesess over 0.3 percent of the population the majority of women are suffering from the Dobbs decision.
Forced, you are about as lost trying to come up with an argument in a debate that is way over your head that you are drowning.

You cant shame me into stopping with your immature and hateful insults.
This is the Democrat's policy, which IM2 supports, you really are pathetic, can not admit this is wrong.
rgn.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back