Mob of Philly teens beat elderly Black man to DEATH, police release video and photos to seek public help

Thanks. The fact that a BLM member was elected District Attorney speaks volumes as to how the progressives in that city are very forgiving of crime when committed by blacks - and the stats you posted show the consequences.

Beyond that, they are just very accepting of unacceptable behavior, again….when committed by blacks. The Philly chapter president of thr NAACP, an organization dedicated of course to the elimination of racism and bigotry, distributed a horrible antisemitic cartoon, and some Jewish groups called for his resignation. Black progressives rallied around him, however, and he maintained his position.
And don't forget the democrats all but perfected stealing elections in Philly. That's how the democrats control the commonwealth. Philly and Pittsburgh are as good as kalifornia at cheating elections .

Yet another example of the need for carrying a gun with a large capacity magazine. My pistol only has 6 bullets, and there were 7 of these idiot thugs. So had I been attacked by them, I would have had to use a knife or my steel toe shoes on the 7th guy (that is assuming I shot all other 6, without missing).

I do have a second clip, but that requires a few seconds to reload.

In :lame2:brain blue cities, where gun laws prohibit CCW including even a pepper spray, citizens can protect themselves using small rocks or golf balls. Bounce one of those off the head of an attacker, and it will keep you in good SELF-DEFENSE (a concept liberals can't seem to comprehend for some unknown reason)

You still have no clue.
You will NOT BE ALLOWED to have a gun. Of any kind. It's already decided.

And don't forget the democrats all but perfected stealing elections in Philly. That's how the democrats control the commonwealth. Philly and Pittsburgh are as good as kalifornia at cheating elections .

The important keywords here are......

Democrats CONTROL. Yes they do. And every day they are gaining more control.
I'm getting the fuck out of here before they close the iron gates and put watch towers and land mines to prevent escape. Man, I feel bad for al the fools rushing TO AMERICA for "freedom". It ain't here anymore.

Being American has become a liability and a curse.
With all our Constitutional rights and guns behind every blade of grass the world thought America would alwys be the shining beacon of freedom. Damn they were wrong. America is damn near on par with any other Communist country at this point. Corruption galore. Frightened citizens scared into silence and obedience. Except Communist countries have less violence in the streets because the government commits all the violence.
As soon as they take the guns, that'll happen in America too.
Fuck this violence, hatred and bullshit.

Last edited:
You still have no clue.
You will NOT BE ALLOWED to have a gun. Of any kind. It's already decided.
Only in idiot blue cities. Simple solution: don't live there. If you already do, MOVE.

It's just like the solution for bad things that happen when you're stupid.
Solution: Don't be stupid.

And few things could be more :lame2:brain stupid than walking around in a crime-infested blue city, without a gun in your pocket.

Should the children be released? Is this the fault of White Supremacists?
You notice IM2 will not say anything negative about these disgusting animals? His intent is to have a country where crime is allowed, if you’re black, and anyone complaining about it will be called a racist, and an armed IRS agent will come to your door, prepared to use deadly force.

You notice IM2 will not say anything negative about these disgusting animals? His intent is to have a country where crime is allowed, if you’re black, and anyone complaining about it will be called a racist, and an armed IRS agent will come to your door, prepared to use deadly force.

IM2 is a racist, and a pile of shit. Far too often the victims of Im2's preferred people are black people. Yes, he hates white people, but mostly he hates civilization.

IM2 is a racist, and a pile of shit. Far too often the victims of Im2's preferred people are black people. Yes, he hates white people, but mostly he hates civilization.
Yup. You should check out the racism thread and see the tongue-lashing he just gave me for not blaming whites for everything.

Forum List

Back