Black Privilege again : 3 black adults beat white teen to death

Well, had I not been armed I'm rather certain we would've been, if not killed, gravely injured.

Perhaps you possess the same type of personality as those thugs you've been around. That could certainly be one reason why you've never been targeted...
Or maybe I am a big guy trained in self defense and hand to hand combat.

Last edited:
Or maybe I am a big guy trained in self defense and hand to hand combat.

And your training enables you to kick the shit out of three armed individuals who are attacking you?

Okay, Mr. Norris.

I'm no shrinking violet either. At 6'3", 260 lbs I can handle myself rather well.

But when you're attacked by three armed individuals, you're gonna' come up short if you rely on your "hand to hand combat" training...

And your training enables you to kick the shit out of three armed individuals who are attacking you?

Okay, Mr. Norris.

I'm no shrinking violet either. At 6'3", 260 lbs I can handle myself rather well.

But when you're attacked by three armed individuals, you're gonna' come up short if you rely on your "hand to hand combat" training...
This dude is trained in "hand to man" combat and he admitted it. He'd drop down and jack off the thugs til they came in submission

This dude is trained in "hand to man" combat and he admitted it. He'd drop down and jack off the thugs til they came in submission

See, yuour obsession with jerking off other men notwithsanding, I can engage Moonglow in intelligent discourse without being dishonest about what he posted.

So what do you say you quit being a dick and let the adults talk, m'kay?

Okay, Mr. Norris.

Not really but if you say so.

See, yuour obsession with jerking off other men notwithsanding, I can engage Moonglow in intelligent discourse without being dishonest about what he posted.

So what do you say you quit being a dick and let the adults talk, m'kay?
Since you're on my thread how about you make your own and you and moonglow can circle jerk all you want

And read up where he said yes to hand to man combat not hand to hand

I see you are bringing that material from Stormfront over, it's just as I thought a thread to pump it the racist. Good job Rainbow Racist.
84058752.png

Forum List

Back