Zone1 Laughing teens beat elderly black man to death in Philly

I had to dig to learn that the George Floyd riots cost an estimated two billion dollars in damage. I had to dig deeper to learn that Saint George of Floyd had five felony convictions and five illegitimate children. George Floyd was sub human, ghetto garbage, but all too typical of black men.

So you have come out and said what most have been suggesting. One man sure but a black man being subhuman. This
of course is the kind of talk that is used by people who want to be able to justify abnormal cruelty to another. They tell themselves the people they dislike are sub human and that allows them to act in a subhuman way towards them.

So you have come out and said what most have been suggesting. One man sure but a black man being subhuman. This
of course is the kind of talk that is used by people who want to be able to justify abnormal cruelty to another. They tell themselves the people they dislike are sub human and that allows them to act in a subhuman way towards them.
Decent blacks exist, but too many whites are eager to make excuses for the others. I actually read about a restaurant owner in Minneapolis who said that because she was white she deserved having her restaurant looted and burned by "people of color."

If anyone starts a thread on the savage behavior of these black kids who beat an elderly black man to death, he will be called racist.
Because pointing out overt facts simply seen through observation that reflects badly on Blacks has been deemed RACIST in order to artificially buoy blacks in society.

Yet a black poster can start a thread because a white man yelled at a black political worker to get off his lawn.
Because REVERSE RACISM has been deemed not only OK but JUSTIFIED because, well, you know, those evil white people and all who CREATED all this western civilization wonders by which without, none of us would be enjoying otherwise! Damn us!

Forum List

Back