Mob of Philly teens beat elderly Black man to DEATH, police release video and photos to seek public help

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
How much national attention will this get? Little at best.

The MSM is lower than low, only waiting for another opportunity to light a fuse but totally won't have the conversation about black criminality, and black violence.

Police in Philadelphia are seeking the public’s cooperation in identifying a group of black teenagers who beat an elderly black man so severely that he died, and have released photos and video for that effort. And a $20,000 reward.

NBC Philadelphia reports that the victim, James Lambert, “died the day after a group of young people beat him with a traffic cone.”

He was crossing the street.

On Friday, PPD released video on YouTube that shows the deadly attack on the 73-year-old Lambert. They said those responsible appeared to be three girls and four boys believed to be in their early to mid teens.

The first young person to attack Lambert can be seen on video striking the man — who is blurred in the video — with a traffic cone as he walked away from the group to the other side of the street. A short time later, another young person can be seen picking up a cone an throwing it at the man.

Lambert then moves along the sidewalk and is chased down by a young person holding a cone over her head.

“The teens struck the victim several times with objects, knocking the victim to the ground causing injuries to his head,” police said in a web post. “The victim was transported to the hospital where he died of his injuries the following day.”

The police released this reward poster along with the video below it. CONTENT WARNING.

wanted-by-philly-police.jpg

...​

Yet another example of the need for carrying a gun with a large capacity magazine. My pistol only has 6 bullets, and there were 7 of these idiot thugs. So had I been attacked by them, I would have had to use a knife or my steel toe shoes on the 7th guy (that is assuming I shot all other 6, without missing).

I do have a second clip, but that requires a few seconds to reload.

In :lame2:brain blue cities, where gun laws prohibit CCW including even a pepper spray, citizens can protect themselves using small rocks or golf balls. Bounce one of those off the head of an attacker, and it will keep you in good SELF-DEFENSE (a concept liberals can't seem to comprehend for some unknown reason)

How much national attention will this get? Little at best.

The MSM is lower than low, only waiting for another opportunity to light a fuse but totally won't have the conversation about black criminality, and black violence.

Police in Philadelphia are seeking the public’s cooperation in identifying a group of black teenagers who beat an elderly black man so severely that he died, and have released photos and video for that effort. And a $20,000 reward.
NBC Philadelphia reports that the victim, James Lambert, “died the day after a group of young people beat him with a traffic cone.”
He was crossing the street.
The police released this reward poster along with the video below it. CONTENT WARNING.
wanted-by-philly-police.jpg

...​

The ghetto blacks were having serious morality issues clear back in the 1950's. The ghetto blacks were & are the most dangerous predators in America proper due to their inability to blend into the American society. The future for the ghetto blacks within America is dismal @ best due to sheer ignorance, a total lack of morality, narcissism(welfare mentality), laziness, no employable skills, group identity, & fear of work(ergophobia). The ghetto blacks now constitute the biggest problem facing the American constituency regarding a peaceful, productive & prosperous society.

The ghetto blacks were having serious morality issues clear back in the 1950's. The ghetto blacks were & are the most dangerous predators in America proper due to their inability to blend into the American society. The future for the ghetto blacks within America is dismal @ best due to sheer ignorance, a total lack of morality, narcissism(welfare mentality), laziness, no employable skills, group identity, & fear of work(ergophobia). The ghetto blacks now constitute the biggest problem facing the American constituency regarding a peaceful, productive & prosperous society.
One hates to confront these thoughts, or accept them, but they seem to be hard to escape. It helps to looks at guys like Clarence Thomas and Dr Ben Carson. I wish more young black kids would emulate them.

Try to get scholarships in school, even in sports if necessary. Stay away from drugs and the gangs. Get a guitar or some other musical instrument and work at it. Lots of good tutorials on the internet to teach. I wish I had them when I was learning to play my instruments. If being "cool" is the thing, OK, playing music and being pretty good at it, is a lot cooler than crime.

Last edited:
You dimwits are all the same. You lie so fucking much no one can have a conversation with you.
When I spent the Summer of 93' in Somalia.....I saw alot of kids acting like this.
Their parents don't want their useless asses at home so they go out and terrorize the neighborhood at all hours of the night.
I think this is why they closed down the schools.....they needed kids to turn into a bunch of animals with no adult supervision.

So white prey on other whites.
And if you show me a story of a white gang beating an elderly white man to death, I'll be just as upset about that one as I am about this one.

No one really wants to talk about black-on-black crime any more than about white-on-white crime. We just want to talk about crime.

The reason the black-on-black stuff gets highlighted is because there are some here, and many more in the MSM, who tell us that black problems are all caused by white people.

And if you show me a story of a white gang beating an elderly white man to death, I'll be just as upset about that one as I am about this one.

No one really wants to talk about black-on-black crime any more than about white-on-white crime. We just want to talk about crime.

The reason the black-on-black stuff gets highlighted is because there are some here, and many more in the MSM, who tell us that black problems are all caused by white people.
I want to show you them, but I don't sit and watch for white men beating white men to death. Jan 6th rioters.

Forum List

Back