Black Privilege again : 3 black adults beat white teen to death

The story says the white punks were riding around with some kind of "water splat gun" provoking innocent people.

A good ass whooping was probably in order, but not death.
Maybe this will teach white kids that life isn't always about privilege and fun and games.
The other kids with the victim were black you dumb racist prick.

So in summary, if you make bad decisions with a water gun you get what you get.

But, if you make bad decisions with a real gun, you get what you get.....Only it's racism?!?

I get that right?!?

Don't go around splatting people with your little water gun and you'll be fine.

The other kids with the victim were black you dumb racist prick.

Dumbass......

The story linked said NOTHING about the other teens being black (or white). It only showed the dead teen.

Just because this is something your immature ass would do doesn't mean you don't deserve an ass whooping for doing it.

The story says the white punks were riding around with some kind of "water splat gun" provoking innocent people.

A good ass whooping was probably in order, but not death.
Maybe this will teach white kids that life isn't always about privilege and fun and games.
A water gun in summer, you nazi ****.

So water gun = beat to death, calling someone a negro = beat to death, insulting yo fat ass mama = beat to death

Why you negros so thin skinned and fragile?

Never learned to read?
Go back and read what I originally said.

I specifically said he did NOT deserve death...just a good arse whooping. Like you do (for not actually reading before you stuck your foot in your mouth)

Don't make black kids angry. They'll beat your friend to death, steal your phone while you're calling for help and smash it then take your car. And once again no hate crime charges brought, lesser charges instead.
Ohio doesn’t have a hate crime statute.

There is nothing about this that implicates they used any privileges of any kind.

OMFG really?

These jiggiz scream racism when cops shoot them and they are armed to the teeth with REAL GUNS and the media backs them up. These same jiggiz kill white kids armed with WATER GUNS and you're saying they aren't using any privilege?

You should be a proctologist because your head is shoved so far up your ass it could be used to find colon cancer.

Don't make black kids angry. They'll beat your friend to death, steal your phone while you're calling for help and smash it then take your car. And once again no hate crime charges brought, lesser charges instead.
The radical judge should be in prison for life

Around blacks? Not at all. Blacks are decent, hard working people.

Negroes are thugs.

I know you've read my posts in which I discuss having had to use my legal concealed weapon to defend myself and my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend.

In the second instance, where I actually had to fire the weapon, our three assailants were negroes. One fled, another was arraigned in his hospital bed and is still in prison, and the third one is in the ground.

I don't fear negroes at all...
Good for you.

If this savage behavior continues, serious retaliation will become the norm.

Sounds like a Hate Crime to me, is the Biden-Garland DOJ involved?

No love here, the perpetrators could have easily picked on one of their own racial group instead of picking on a Honky to beat to death.

Did they use any racial slurs against him during the Murder?

Monkeys

OMFG really?

These jiggiz scream racism when cops shoot them and they are armed to the teeth with REAL GUNS and the media backs them up. These same jiggiz kill white kids armed with WATER GUNS and you're saying they aren't using any privilege?

You should be a proctologist because your head is shoved so far up your ass it could be used to find colon cancer.
You reasoning and logic died years ago and all you can do is shrill like a dog that's lonely.

Forum List

Back