Mob of Philly teens beat elderly Black man to DEATH, police release video and photos to seek public help

Between this and the other senseless beating caught on tape the other day - a black man followed three women and attacked them for no reason - I’m rethinking my vacation to Philly next month. Seriously. These soft-on-crime Democrat cities are hellholes.
Come to Cincy. Catch a Reds game on the cheap, or a FC Cincy soccer game. Stay Downtown, go to Mt. Adams, Covington, and Over the Rhine. Nicest and safest urban area in the USA. Over the Rhine is likely the largest contiguous block of Italianate, German built, architecture in the USA.
Cincinnati-Findlay-Farmers-Market-1200x801.jpg

OTR
Mt. Adams
009283_Mt-Adams-Cincinnati.jpg

Covington
0b37c16867bd97a57ba39421ecfcd04c.jpg

EdenPark_spencer-overlook-1024x637.jpg

Eden Park

Come to Cincy. Catch a Reds game on the cheap, or a FC Cincy soccer game. Stay Downtown, go to Mt. Adams, Covington, and Over the Rhine. Nicest and safest urban area in the USA. Over the Rhine is likely the largest contiguous block of Italianate, German built, architecture in the USA.
Cincinnati-Findlay-Farmers-Market-1200x801.jpg

OTR
Mt. Adams
009283_Mt-Adams-Cincinnati.jpg

Covington
0b37c16867bd97a57ba39421ecfcd04c.jpg

EdenPark_spencer-overlook-1024x637.jpg

Eden Park
Wow…..that looks really nice! Thanks for the suggestion.

One hates to confront these thoughts, or accept them, but they seem to be hard to escape. It helps to looks at guys like Clarence Thomas and Dr Ben Carson. I wish more young black kids would emulate them.

Try to get scholarships in school, even in sports if necessary. Stay away from drugs and the gangs. Get a guitar or some other musical instrument and work at it. Lots of good tutorials on the internet to teach. I wish I had them when I was learning to play my instruments. If being "cool" is the thing, OK, playing music and being pretty good at it, is a lot cooler than crime.

How could they emulate men like that when the wicked MSM and Democratic Party tear them down at every opportunity.

This crime does not have the race-baiting sex appeal of a white on black crime or a police shooting.

This story is anti-narrative and must be ignored.

The black man's death is of little political value, given the perps.

So true. The MSM is the enemy of America and is no bastion of a free press, just the opposite in fact.

So true. The MSM is the enemy of America and is no bastion of a free press, just the opposite in fact.
Madison warned about that. He said that there are only two things that a tyrannical government needs to oppress. One is an enslaved media.

Can you guess what the second one is, before googling? (Hint: there’s a word in the question that is part of the answer.)

One hates to confront these thoughts, or accept them, but they seem to be hard to escape. It helps to looks at guys like Clarence Thomas and Dr Ben Carson. I wish more young black kids would emulate them.

Try to get scholarships in school, even in sports if necessary. Stay away from drugs and the gangs. Get a guitar or some other musical instrument and work at it. Lots of good tutorials on the internet to teach. I wish I had them when I was learning to play my instruments. If being "cool" is the thing, OK, playing music and being pretty good at it, is a lot cooler than crime.
So, you expect them to, "act white"

Jan 6th attack. They wanted to hang Pence, all white men.

That was the FBI or other police agencies infiltrators who made the 'hang Pence' thing up.

Funny how the FBI after nearly 19 months still has no idea who put up the artwork gallows. Well, they don't rat themselves out now, do they?

PS There were black men at the January 6 mostly peaceful protest.

Madison warned about that. He said that there are only two things that a tyrannical government needs to oppress. One is an enslaved media.

Can you guess what the second one is, before googling? (Hint: there’s a word in the question that is part of the answer.)

The 2nd Amendment.

Mostly the mobs are white men after the blacks.

Wow! You poor thing. Oh, okay, I got it, a flashback to your Democrat pals of yore. And they still go after blacks, blacks who dare get off the porch and don't toe the Democratic Party line. Just look at the vicious assaults on social media against Clarence Thomas.

I hear they are combing Philly for the perps:

OIP.YlZzYuIF0XUTSwlifEi36AAAAA

Some probably already made their way down south.

It is like a reverse underground railway from Northern cities when blacks commit crimes and head down south.

How much national attention will this get? Little at best.

The MSM is lower than low, only waiting for another opportunity to light a fuse but totally won't have the conversation about black criminality, and black violence.

Police in Philadelphia are seeking the public’s cooperation in identifying a group of black teenagers who beat an elderly black man so severely that he died, and have released photos and video for that effort. And a $20,000 reward.
NBC Philadelphia reports that the victim, James Lambert, “died the day after a group of young people beat him with a traffic cone.”
He was crossing the street.
The police released this reward poster along with the video below it. CONTENT WARNING.
wanted-by-philly-police.jpg

...​

Damn N have zero respect for elderly
I always have respect for elderly

That Biden wants to set loose in the suburbs with his coming attacks on single-family housing zoning laws. Oh yes, the Democrats have plans for us.
The delusional Democratic social engineering is going to lead to a civil war. And this time they're going to lose, bigly - and what emerges on the other side of that, they're not going to like at all in the least.

Oh, thanks for the OP.

I read (and commented on) this at another forum.

But the ethnicity of the victim was not mentioned.

The media, of course, will not play this up -- regardless of the victim's ethnicity.

The suspects will be treated as misunderstood "kids."

As the Chicago mayor recently said, those "kids" are unloved, so I guess that is why they run wild in the streets day and night.

My deepest condolences to the victim's family.
My deepest sympathies to the city of Philadelphia.

The MSM is lower than low, only waiting for another opportunity to light a fuse but totally won't have the conversation about black criminality, and black violence.

Police in Philadelphia are seeking the public’s cooperation in identifying a group of black teenagers who beat an elderly black man so severely that he died, and have released photos and video for that effort. And a $20,000 reward.
NBC Philadelphia reports that the victim, James Lambert, “died the day after a group of young people beat him with a traffic cone.”
He was crossing the street.
The police released this reward poster along with the video below it. CONTENT WARNING.
wanted-by-philly-police.jpg

...​

To get the truth you shall completely get rid of MSM coverage in any issue.
There are many independent non-corporate blogs now

That Biden wants to set loose in the suburbs with his coming attacks on single-family housing zoning laws. Oh yes, the Democrats have plans for us.
They’re already doing it on the local level in liberal counties. In Montgomery County, Maryland, the local board members - liberals living on the affluent section of the county - have decreed that ADL’s be allowed in the backyards of SFHs.

These little ADLs allow investors to buy a house, rent it out to three illegal families, and then house an illegal single male in the backyard.

And it‘s easy to tell which houses have the illegals. Most houses have two cars, perhaps a third one for a teen. Yet drive up the street of certain working class neighborhoods with modest houses, and you have six or seven beaters parked in the driveway, in front of the house, and on the front lawn.

Google? That was in the question.

Ok. I ventured an answer; can I google now?

Forum List

Back