black teens beat white teen to death and brag on it

Deepest sympathies to the victim and his family.

The moral of the story?

Asian and Caucasian and Hispanic parents owe it to their children to have the necessary money to send their children to a school that has very few young ladies & gentlemen from a certain group.

Although that group does have some really nice people, it sadly also has an unusually large percentage of bad individuals who will beat or kill you without a moment's hesitation.

Depends who
Whites leftist = it is racist because their goal is communism and they advance that by destroying logic (of right and wrong and what is socially acceptable) with critical race theory. They don't care if society burns to get it or how many blacks get it.
Blacks=Such a large portion of their youth are into this thug culture that it is racist to attempt to stop them from committing the crime as such a large portion of their population does it.

It is a cycle of one of these supporting one another to advance their goal.
im a rightiest and using a false history like crt or 16 what ever is judging others by the color of their skin. its the same analogy as nazis used to brain washing germans into thinkiing jewish people were evil. this time is black and white. and white is evil. pure bs.

This is why most white people stay away from young black males as best they can.
and white woman. i had black dude threaten to kill me because myt friend i nolticed he had same sharock undies on for week. the same clothes for that matter. and we wouldnt not have noticed had ne notr stayed at his friends house wer he was not wanted for a week and had pant down to his knees the way they were them. he was baby sitting some womans dressed like that. geez

im a rightiest and using a false history like crt or 16 what ever is judging others by the color of their skin. its the same analogy as nazis used to brain washing germans into thinkiing jewish people were evil. this time is black and white. and white is evil. pure bs.
Do you hate CRT because it doesn't allow you to white wash history anymore.

and white woman. i had black dude threaten to kill me because myt friend i nolticed he had same sharock undies on for week. the same clothes for that matter. and we wouldnt not have noticed had ne notr stayed at his friends house wer he was not wanted for a week and had pant down to his knees the way they were them. he was baby sitting some womans dressed like that. geez
How do you know what underwear he was wearing for a week, was you and your friend serving him up? Did you count the pimples on the booty as well.

I didn't support anyone in the thread just notice you only start threads about blacks who are rarely killed by whites while you ignore the numerous black on black murders reports which whites have long noticed.

Blacks living in black run city of Chicago is in danger for their lives you never post about it, talk about it because you don't care it is all about racism which you do all the time here.

That is the hypocrisy I see in you.

Middle class blacks like to use hood rats to extort bennies for themselves. Patrick Moynihan pointed that out a long time ago. They have a vested interest in keeping them addicted, stupid, and violent, so don't look to SupaBad Breath and his ilk to do anything about it, except encourage the violent gang 'culture' he thinks is all 'badass n shit'.

Why were you so quiet last week when a white man murdered an 8yr old black child? I know why, because you are a white, pasty ass, mumble mouth, racist that scours the web for any black person who may have committed a crime.
Here you are defending all these jigaboos, so I don't want to hear it.

Now you see why we need to carry guns. So we can rightfully rid the earth of your thug black asses when you gang up on us 15 to 1.

No it shows you for what you are, now you will question me all day about black on white crime. I have yet to hear you question Horseshitting on the thousands of threads she starts on BLM or black folks. Why is that?

Who am I going to talk to about it? You. You don't care what is happening in Chicago, Trump Humpers just try to use it as a political football to get some black folks to switch over. I have asked over and over again, why is it that young black teens and men can get this weapons so easily, they are not buying them or getting them from black gun manufacturers or shops. Why does drugs flow so easily in black neighborhoods? There are more police in Chicago than in other city in the US maybe other than NY, so why isn't crime being slowed down to a crawl?

I normally skip the race forums because it is usually filled with a lot of anger and hate and unhappy race hustlers.

The only place I have ever been called racist in my entire life is YOU and IM2 and Paul Dressen all blacks here in the forum.

Meanwhile I notice you didn't celebrate a black women who was accepted by ALL Ivy League schools, how come you didn't come celebrate over her?

A Florida teen was accepted into all eight Ivy League schools -- and seven other universities

Several people are questioning her achievements in the thread but I am defending her along with several others who are whites but according to YOU, IM2 and Paul that I am a racist.

You really don't know me at all.

I normally skip the race forums because it is usually filled with a lot of anger and hate and unhappy race hustlers.

The only place I have ever been called racist in my entire life is YOU and IM2 and Paul Dressen all blacks here in the forum.

Meanwhile I notice you didn't celebrate a black women who was accepted by ALL Ivy League schools, how come you didn't come celebrate over her?

A Florida teen was accepted into all eight Ivy League schools -- and seven other universities

Several people are questioning her achievements in the thread but I am defending her along with several others who are whites but according to YOU, IM2 and Paul that I am a racist.

You really don't know me at all.
How many white teens do you celebrate that are accepted into Ivy League Schools, check out my Facebook page I celebrate plenty of teens who are accepted to several schools across the country. I don't need to prove anything to you to validate who I am.

Why were you so quiet last week when a white man murdered an 8yr old black child? I know why, because you are a white, pasty ass, mumble mouth, racist that scours the web for any black person who may have committed a crime.
Sadly, you don't have to look to far for blacks committing crimes do you. I spoke up about the 8 year old child being murdered, and said that the white man responsible should be killed off.

Don't you agree that these 3 violent hood rats should also be killed off for murdering a child, superbad? Or does your own racism prevent you from treating people fairly?

Forum List

Back