black teens beat white teen to death and brag on it

Why aren't these black savages being charged by the federal government for their hate crimes?! Life in prison plus 10 years!

Pitiful! The real question is, why don't you care about this?!

We know the answer to that, don't we, savage. 🤨

Ok. Let me get this straight. People committed a crime. They were tracked down and arrested. They have been charged with the crime.

What am I supposed to be upset about? If they were released because of corrupt police. Yeah. I can see getting upset. If they were identified but not arrested. Sure. But what am I supposed to be upset about now?

Ok. Let me get this straight. People committed a crime. They were tracked down and arrested. They have been charged with the crime.

What am I supposed to be upset about? If they were released because of corrupt police. Yeah. I can see getting upset. If they were identified but not arrested. Sure. But what am I supposed to be upset about now?

They've been arrested and charged.

Riff Raff why are you trying to incite racism.

Good answer. I am apparently supposed to be upset that any Black had the temerity to dare to attack much less kill a white. Is that it?

Sadly for you. I and a vast majority don’t care what color the individual is. I care about the crime. And again. The offenders were arrested. They have been charged. And in a year or two there will be a trial. Conviction appears probable.

That's a prime example of what I've been saying we need. If you kill someone knowingly, and willingly then you should be executed.

No life in prison, no insanity plea, no bail, no death row, just straight to execution then cremated.
How many innocent people are you willing to kill to sate your bloodlust?

Forum List

Back