black teens beat white teen to death and brag on it

black thugs probably were taught it by their parents. now they are killing our kids. better fight back folks. black thuggery is rampent in the us,.

It's not illegal under a Democratic administration; it is, however, illegal for white people to defend themselves against being murdered by hood rat thugs. DEmocrats who post here are genuinely puzzled as to why you think this is even an issue.

It's not illegal under a Democratic administration; it is, however, illegal for white people to defend themselves against being murdered by hood rat thugs. DEmocrats who post here are genuinely puzzled as to why you think this is even an issue.
we should start anyway.

this going to go going on for weeks. and to top it off it was at lebron james school. is this what black school teaches?

Yes, it is. And they also will take out any black kid who proves English, math, and writing are obviously not
'all rayciss n shit'.

black thugs probably were taught it by their parents. now they are killing our kids. better fight back folks. black thuggery is rampent in the us,.
Why were you so quiet last week when a white man murdered an 8yr old black child? I know why, because you are a white, pasty ass, mumble mouth, racist that scours the web for any black person who may have committed a crime.

they call it racist because they dont want to learn it. rather run around gangs and the streets.
Depends who
Whites leftist = it is racist because their goal is communism and they advance that by destroying logic (of right and wrong and what is socially acceptable) with critical race theory. They don't care if society burns to get it or how many blacks get it.
Blacks=Such a large portion of their youth are into this thug culture that it is racist to attempt to stop them from committing the crime as such a large portion of their population does it.

It is a cycle of one of these supporting one another to advance their goal.

That's a prime example of what I've been saying we need. If you kill someone knowingly, and willingly then you should be executed.

No life in prison, no insanity plea, no bail, no death row, just straight to execution then cremated.

Right, but you think your racist, mumble mouth buddy is on point.

I didn't support anyone in the thread just notice you only start threads about blacks who are rarely killed by whites while you ignore the numerous black on black murders reports which whites have long noticed.

Blacks living in black run city of Chicago is in danger for their lives you never post about it, talk about it because you don't care it is all about racism which you do all the time here.

That is the hypocrisy I see in you.

Right, but you think your racist, mumble mouth buddy is on point.
It's the first I've even heard of the 8yr old black child killed. It sucks whenever a kid is killed by deranged thugs.
If you think most of the people on here wouldn't care about that, you would be completely wrong.
Can you post us a link so we are aware of what you are talking about?
Unless of course you are making it up just to make racist statements

If you knew, what the fuck did you ask the question for?

He is upset about a white man randomly shooting at moving cars which he killed an 8-year-old child, he sees racism in everything, but that white wasn't targeting blacks at all just shooting randomly because he is all screwed up in the head.

I didn't support anyone in the thread just notice you only start threads about blacks who are rarely killed by whites while you ignore the numerous black on black murders reports which whites have long noticed.
No it shows you for what you are, now you will question me all day about black on white crime. I have yet to hear you question Horseshitting on the thousands of threads she starts on BLM or black folks. Why is that?
Blacks living in black run city of Chicago is in danger for their lives you never post about it, talk about it because you don't care it is all about racism which you do all the time here.

That is the hypocrisy I see in you.
Who am I going to talk to about it? You. You don't care what is happening in Chicago, Trump Humpers just try to use it as a political football to get some black folks to switch over. I have asked over and over again, why is it that young black teens and men can get this weapons so easily, they are not buying them or getting them from black gun manufacturers or shops. Why does drugs flow so easily in black neighborhoods? There are more police in Chicago than in other city in the US maybe other than NY, so why isn't crime being slowed down to a crawl?

He is upset about a white man randomly shooting at moving cars which he killed an 8-year-old child, he sees racism in everything, but that white wasn't targeting blacks at all just shooting randomly because he is all screwed up in the head.
Oh I was rhetorical n all. :)

Forum List

Back