Are nursing homes extermination centers, even before Covid?

Nursing homes shouldn't be allowed to operate without the highest tech surveillance in computer and camera's placed strategically for law enforcement purposes.
oh but.....the reality of their situation(s) Beagle.....

as an aside, one local home had a real romeo......apparently still had abilities well beyond men his age:udaman:

lotta old birds left their mortal coil happy........

but i'm not sure it was 'fit' for prime time:no_text11:

~S~

Yes. Nursing homes are always left behind in annual budgets.... their staff are near minimum wagers, and minimal care is given...not quality care.

My state of Maine ranks 23rd on care for the elderly, and Florida....with all those elderly, ranks drop dead LAST on nursing homes and care for the aging...No pun intended.

What about the upscale nursing homes ? You know the one's that if the family has the money, then their family member gets the royal treatment until they pass ??? We have those here, and wow what a difference. Funny how money always determines the outcomes. Class warfare even at the nursing home levels of life.
Once again, essential vs. nonessential.

That is the role of the state, picking winners and losers, most being losers.
If reliant upon the state, then yes you are correct. Best to be prepared, but it's hard to control that also.

Nursing homes shouldn't be allowed to operate without the highest tech surveillance in computer and camera's placed strategically for law enforcement purposes.

as an aside, one local home had a real romeo......apparently still had abilities well beyond men his age:udaman:

~S~
What are you talking about, and what does it have to do with the topic at hand ??

~S~
What are you talking about, and what does it have to do with the topic at hand ??
you really don't want to know what's going on in nursing homes Beagle, trust me ~S~

~S~
you really don't want to know what's going on in nursing homes Beagle, trust me ~S~
Again a response that makes no sense. Many including me, through experiences of my own family members and friends family members being in homes in the past, tells me alot. Now it's important not to just blanket all home's as guilty, but it's important to get some sort of camera technology into the bad one's pronto.

Yes. Nursing homes are always left behind in annual budgets.... their staff are near minimum wagers, and minimal care is given...not quality care.

My state of Maine ranks 23rd on care for the elderly, and Florida....with all those elderly, ranks drop dead LAST on nursing homes and care for the aging...No pun intended.

What about the upscale nursing homes ? You know the one's that if the family has the money, then their family member gets the royal treatment until they pass ??? We have those here, and wow what a difference. Funny how money always determines the outcomes. Class warfare even at the nursing home levels of life.
I just found this.... for us every day folk not super rich folk...

Non profit is better than for profit, nursing homes...

Forum List

Back