Are nursing homes extermination centers, even before Covid?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
It’s Time to Abolish Nursing Homes | The Nation

This article is eye opening as it shows the evils of nursing homes. Even before Cuomo intentionally mixed Covid patients into nursing homes to kill off expensive and nonproductive old folk, it turns out that they had been dying in droves by other pathogens that were spread around, like C Diff. On top of that, it is a place where medical staff control pretty much every aspect of a persons existence. However, these people are vulnerable and often dependent upon such people, and as such, horribly vulnerable to abuse which occurs in epidemic numbers.

I've come to the conclusion that nursing homes are just glorified gas chambers used to exterminate nonproductive people for the state.

This article is eye opening as it shows the evils of nursing homes. Even before Cuomo intentionally mixed Covid patients into nursing homes to kill off expensive and nonproductive old folk, it turns out that they had been dying in droves by other pathogens that were spread around, like C Diff. On top of that, it is a place where medical staff control pretty much every aspect of a persons existence. However, these people are vulnerable and often dependent upon such people, and as such, horribly vulnerable to abuse which occurs in epidemic numbers.

I've come to the conclusion that nursing homes are just glorified gas chambers used to exterminate nonproductive people for the state.

What was Albert's kidney problem.

You might want to concern yourself with all the massless morons spreading COVID

My mother died in a nursing home. She had a brain aneurysm and a stroke.
We wanted to get her home (which is what she wanted) but to get her the care she needed, it would have cost $3,000 a week.
Nursing homes are essential.

There is no question that nearly every person that moves into a nursing home doesn't come out alive.

Who knows or cares? They are old, and as such, are expected to die.

That is the beauty of it.

We wanted to get her home (which is what she wanted) but to get her the care she needed, it would have cost $3,000 a week.
What did we do before nursing homes I wonder?

How did we "survive".

LMAO!

Must be like the welfare state. What on earth did poor folk do before getting a check from Big Brother? Get a job? Na, that is inhumane, so I wonder what they did............

Who knows or cares? They are old, and as such, are expected to die.

That is the beauty of it.

That is the question?

What did we do before nursing homes I wonder?

How did we "survive".

LMAO!

Must be like the welfare state. What on earth did poor folk do before getting a check from Big Brother? Get a job? Na, that is inhumane, so I wonder what they did............

Look it up. You seem to be upset with the expense of Medicaid.

Yes. Nursing homes are always left behind in annual budgets.... their staff are near minimum wagers, and minimal care is given...not quality care.

My state of Maine ranks 23rd on care for the elderly, and Florida....with all those elderly, ranks drop dead LAST on nursing homes and care for the aging...No pun intended.

We are not taught to sacrifice anymore.
We are taught to put ourselves first. We are taught to create weak justifications to excuse our selfishness.
We are taught to agree with each other on this. After all the time may come where we need others to make us feel better when it us who are making the excuses.
It is the truth.
Nursing homes, for the most part, are indeed a place where people who have no one who wants to care for them. No one who will sacrifice their daily lives to help them.
It's true. As well as eventually when they develop a sickness, they will be put in hospice. And THAT... is a death sentence.
The only care they will receive is "comfort" medicines... morphine.
Until they die.
Now, replace they - with you.

Sounds awfully selfish.
Receiving better care from professionals than I could provide which included transportation to and from the hospital sounds selfish?
Being in a place that is 5 minutes away from a hospital instead of 45 minutes away sounds selfish?
Who, exactly, would take care of her while I was at work?
I guess I am expected to be able to pay $12,000 a month for nursing care outside of all the other bills (my house, her house and all related bills)?

The nursing PAC is one of the most powerful PACs at a state wide level across every state in the union. If there was ever a case for regulation and the limiting of money contribution to politics this is this place. I would flat eat a bullet before going into one. No way no fucking how I end up in one. I don't care what state you live in these places suck. This is the perfect example how profit over all can create literal hell on earth. I hope I can keep ahold of my plane long enough to wrap it around a mountain before I end up in a nursing home. I would rather go out with a thrill than be placed in hell on earth.

Sounds awfully selfish.
Receiving better care from professionals than I could provide which included transportation to and from the hospital sounds selfish?
Being in a place that is 5 minutes away from a hospital instead of 45 minutes away sounds selfish?
I guess I am expected to be able to pay $12,000 a month for nursing care outside of all the other bills (my house, her house and all related bills)?
You are correct. People need to survive. I reckon it's the states way of killing off the nonessential poor folk.

Sounds awfully selfish.

Maybe you should of posted that to begin with.

“Watching my mother die at home is not something I care to live through.”

That’s what you posted and yes, that sounds selfish.

Yes. Nursing homes are always left behind in annual budgets.... their staff are near minimum wagers, and minimal care is given...not quality care.

My state of Maine ranks 23rd on care for the elderly, and Florida....with all those elderly, ranks drop dead LAST on nursing homes and care for the aging...No pun intended.

Prog women put themselves in front of their children. We are at a third generation feminism that is insane. The amount of single parent is massive. And the amount the system must pay for it is massive. With the aged needing more resources, where do you get it from? We have a million abortions a year and millions of children born a year from sluts. Endless single parent situations. Divorces are near 50% over so many years. Many women do not know how to take care of homes, do not cook and do not clean well. They are lazy and self important. There is a lot of cost in this.

Forum List

Back