President Biden's Complete And Historic COVID disaster

Sure. They provide personal protection--that's it. They don't do a darn thing to stop or slow the spread. In fact, with Omicron there is negative vaccine efficacy when it comes to contracting the virus. Being vaccinated makes you MORE prone to getting it.
That's bullshit Sue. If everyone is personally protected there is no spread.

That's bullshit Sue. If everyone is personally protected there is no spread.

Wrong. You're misinformed.

See: spread on 100% vaccinated cruise ships

See: spread on Antarctica base, again where everyone is 100% vaccinated

Look I know the vaccines are just political to you which is why you're so mad about them. I'm not mad, you might notice. Because politics is not my religion or my god

Trump did. He knew the virus was coming 3 months before it got here and did nothing. Once it got here he knew how severe it was and lied about it. He had the authority to invoke the defense production act to make enough equipment and masks to protect every American and didn't. You right wingers cling to one piece of disinformatipn and run your fucking mouths. Take the vaccine and you probably don't need the monoclonal antibodies. But you idiots can't do that the sit on your asses whining about "if ttump did"....
Trump did. He knew the virus was coming 3 months before it got here and did nothing.

Link us up to your evidence of that IM2

We all know you can't, so I will just call you a lying sack of shit right now. Prove me wrong.

I don't give a fuck. The vaccine is not 100 percent that was said from the beginning. But if you are vacinnated you are protected from death. Biden has one what he can do, you need to shut the fuck up with that right wing crap. You're repeating disinformation and lies. It's all yoi got. Best get your mind right woman because you're following satan when you support trump.
But if you are vacinnated you are protected from death.

Colin Powell says Hi, Dumbass.

Very important info on vaccine effectiveness below in bold near the bottom...

Predictions for the US, every state, and most countries here....

The predictions from this website always match the official US gov't estimates.

Notice that we are still in the upswing. [The three humps are Alpha, Delta, and Omicron]........

1641523516457.png

Notice also that hospitalizations are expected to challenge the maximums we previously had under Alpha....

1641523602854.png

Most importantly, look at this chart.

1641523745652.png

This chart not only shows that since vaccinating America, after over half of America also had COVID, we are by far on the worse trajectory of cases ever. Notice also that all of the models lay on top of each other. 1) If everyone gets boosted, it has no effect. If everyone decides to keep getting vaccinated, it will have no effect.

The vaccines are completely broken now. With Omicron, COVID-19 has turned into the common cold, just like four other coronaviruses that most people acquire at some point in their lives.

Data from Ontario...

Data from Denmark...

Data from UK...

Data from CDC:
[no timely data available!]

Forum List

Back