63 House Republicans vote AGAINST support for NATO

bodecea

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
Will.Trade.Racists.For.Refugees

If we didn't know they are were for the putin/trump cult OVER their own country and democracy before, we sure know it now.
This should have been an easy "yes" vote. Instead, they have to play to the base.

I've never seen a group of politicians this craven and afraid, and THAT is SAYING something.

If we didn't know they are were for the putin/trump cult OVER their own country and democracy before, we sure know it now.

~~~~~~
Trump is right. NATO should pay their fair share, especially since Russia will soon hold them hostage because of their dependence on gas and petroleum.

WTF is wrong with Republicans? Who in their right mind would vote against this resolution? Trumpism is a mental illness. I mean it has to be. It has to be one that results in the wasting away of the mind so that all rational thought is simply gone. Either that or these Trumpers are nothing more than Putin loving autocrats who want to see a Putin style regime in the US and are all bent out of shape because of NATO’s support of the Ukraine.

Pick you poison.

Last edited:
WTF is wrong with Republicans? Trumpism is a mental illness. I mean it has to be one that results in the wasting away of the mind so that all rational thought is simply gone. Either that or they truly are Putin loving autocrats that want to see a Putin style regime in the US.

Pick you poison.
Yes to both.

Way to con-tinue to support the putin/trump cult.
tds.png

Forum List

Back