People are sick of google playing politics with American's future

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
My God is google filthy..

I first noticed it 10 years ago with the Obama birth certificate

Google keeps guard at controls you're looking at search results

anything related to politics and what you will see is they own the first hundred results

And I'm pretty sure that when Americans find out about it they aren't going to be too happy I'll be back with a fabulous link if I can find one on Google

This has become the norm I'm sorry to say for now

When the fake news drive by mainstream media finds out that Humpty Dumpty Obama f*** them there going to be a Mad insane Hornets Nest

Just went over, is opening his fabulous Presidential Library in Chicago...

The national poster child for black genocide

When the scope emerges of Obama's past
the conspiracy of Brennan & Clapper Valerie Jarrett Robert Gibbs Jay Carney
Clintons cain and able Rosenberg

and on and on and on it's all coming out

And we thought the stolen election was the big story

You can buy the first 10 pages at Google which brings me to Wikipedia

Last edited:

Presearch Search Engine - #SolutionsWatch​

Presearch Search Engine - #SolutionsWatch

Corbett • 03/16/2022
"Now that DuckDuckGo has officially DuckDuckGone in the direction of censorship, what's a free speech-loving, liberty-minded conspiracy realist to do? Never fear, #SolutionsWatch is here. In the first of a series of explorations of Alt Tech, James talks to Colin Pape of Presearch, a decentralized search engine that is seeking to offer an alternative to the Big Tech monopolization of search."

Presearch Search Engine - #SolutionsWatch​

Presearch Search Engine - #SolutionsWatch

Corbett • 03/16/2022
"Now that DuckDuckGo has officially DuckDuckGone in the direction of censorship, what's a free speech-loving, liberty-minded conspiracy realist to do? Never fear, #SolutionsWatch is here. In the first of a series of explorations of Alt Tech, James talks to Colin Pape of Presearch, a decentralized search engine that is seeking to offer an alternative to the Big Tech monopolization of search."

I doubt that the OP will ever get over the Oblama birth certificate horror, he also refuses to recognize Oblama's black side.

My God is google filthy..

I first noticed it 10 years ago with the Obama birth certificate

Google keeps guard at controls you're looking at search results

anything related to politics and what you will see is they own the first hundred results

And I'm pretty sure that when Americans find out about it they aren't going to be too happy I'll be back with a fabulous link if I can find one on Google
I just read an article in a Catholic newspaper about a guy who answered people's questions on controversial topics like gay marriage and transgender and abortion

He said he wasn't bothered by Facebook censors, probably because he tried to always be respectful of opposing views.

But one day they got him... he got kicked off FB

I never did like FB... I always sensed there would never be any privacy for a person on FB and I was totally correct

Now there is even more reason to despise them... and pretty much all "tech" companies...

=

You could always not use Google. If "the people' you are speaking for were so sick of it they could stop using it as well.

You could always not use Google. If "the people' you are speaking for were so sick of it they could stop using it as well.
Unfortunately it’s become a near monopoly.
FPqa835VgAI4AEP

I doubt that the OP will ever get over the Oblama birth certificate horror, he also refuses to recognize Oblama's black side.
What is more important than the fact that Obama's dad was black, is that Obama's dad was a citizen of the British Common Wealth.

That controversy about the "birth cert.," was actually started by the Hillary campaign. . . which means? It was manufactured by the establishment spooks as a way to distract folks from the real truth about Obama, his family, and his connections to the CIA funding his schooling and his entrance into the American political scene.

He is, basically, a Deep State actor, for the interests of corporate America, not in the interests of the American people.

It was, from the beginning, an psyop. intelligence operation.

He has more allegiance to common wealth aristocrat plans for a global government than American natural law or the constitution though, that is true. . .

. . .what better cover than a "constitutional scholar?"

:dunno:

. . . of course, finding THAT information out? Impossible on Google. :heehee:

• Banned
I just read an article in a Catholic newspaper about a guy who answered people's questions on controversial topics like gay marriage and transgender and abortion

He said he wasn't bothered by Facebook censors, probably because he tried to always be respectful of opposing views.

But one day they got him... he got kicked off FB

I never did like FB... I always sensed there would never be any privacy for a person on FB and I was totally correct

Now there is even more reason to despise them... and pretty much all "tech" companies...

=
The left-wing or Democrat Party or bleeding-heart liberals or the party of Peace whatever you want to call them are failing if Joe Biden runs again and we all know he won't Nancy Pelosi will have to tie a bone around his neck so the dog will play with him

#Usmessageboard Nancy Pelosi has become like Captain Pike on Star Trek although he was honorable Nancy Pelosi is the Martian in Mars attack we are here to help you do not fear us don't run we are here to help you....

Zzzzappp.

What is more important than the fact that Obama's dad was black, is that Obama's dad was a citizen of the British Common Wealth.

That controversy about the "birth cert.," was actually started by the Hillary campaign. . . which means? It was manufactured by the establishment spooks as a way to distract folks from the real truth about Obama, his family, and his connections to the CIA funding his schooling and his entrance into the American political scene.

He is, basically, a Deep State actor, for the interests of corporate America, not in the interests of the American people.

He has more allegiance to common wealth aristocrat plans for a global government than American natural law or the constitution though, that is true. . .

Exactly. This is why he is so close to the Bush family. All of them are tied to the CIA. Blood brothers.

O took W’s two wars and made it seven. Dropped more bombs on brown people than his brother-from-a-different mother W. He was a corporatist warmonger just like W and dumb Joe.

What a country!

Exactly. This is why he is so close to the Bush family. All of them are tied to the CIA. Blood brothers.

O took W’s two wars and made it seven. Dropped more bombs on brown people than his brother-from-a-different mother W. He was a corporatist warmonger just like W and dumb Joe.

What a country!
. . . and then we had one of the mods on here, post a thread from The Atlantic magazine, about some congressional rep. I had never even heard of. . . .

About how wonderful it would be for this moderate republican to get the nomination. So I checked all the indie media, not one mention of him. Then I checked the wiki? Wouldn't you know it. . . this guy is an nine year veteran of the CIA.

:rolleyes:

Over and over NPC's on this forum point out that Putin is a KGB spook, but they won't be satisfied unless we elect spooks of our own. . .

Are folks really this naive? Do they not get what is going on? I dunno. I guess TEE VEE propaganda and corporate capture of the media really is that powerful. Or maybe half the folks on this forum are agents. I don't get it. But then, FB is the same way, and I know all these folks I went to school with aren't working for the government. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . and then? Wouldn't you know? As soon as that article from the Atlantic is published and his exposure starts rising. . . his twitter feed disappears. . . if that isn't spooky stuff. . ???

. . . you would think these folks would learn. . . but nope, they do not. Or they suffer from severe cognitive bias. I suppose government schools and growing up on TEE VEE and average IQ's will do that to a person.

Joe Biden’s Love Affair With the CIA​

Biden’s assistance to William Casey, Reagan’s CIA director, and the rehabilitation of the intelligence service in general has had tragic consequences.

1gza4w.jpg

. . . and then we had one of the mods on here, post a thread from The Atlantic magazine, about some congressional rep. I had never even heard of. . . .

About how wonderful it would be for this moderate republican to get the nomination. So I checked all the indie media, not one mention of him. Then I checked the wiki? Wouldn't you know it. . . this guy is an nine year veteran of the CIA.

Over and over NPC's on this forum point out that Putin is a KGB spook, but they won't be satisfied unless we elect spooks of our own. . .

Are folks really this naive? Do they not get what is going on? I dunno. I guess TEE VEE propaganda and corporate capture of the media really is that powerful. Or maybe half the folks on this forum are agents. I don't get it. But then, FB is the same way, and I know all these folks I went to school with aren't working for the government. :auiqs.jpg:

. . . and then? Wouldn't you know? As soon as that article from the Atlantic is published and his exposure starts rising. . . his twitter feed disappears. . . if that isn't spooky stuff. . ???

. . . you would think these folks would learn. . . but nope, they do not. Or they suffer from severe cognitive bias. I suppose government schools and growing up on TEE VEE and average IQ's will do that to a person.

Biden’s assistance to William Casey, Reagan’s CIA director, and the rehabilitation of the intelligence service in general has had tragic consequences.

1gza4w.jpg

It’s amazing the power the CIA has attained. Disgusting too. Few Americans seem to recognize it, even though many have warned us about it’s nefarious nature.

Now we have idiots who think Pompeo, Haley, or Mayor Pete Butt can be potus. Well based on the past successes by the CIA, I guess they could win.

It’s amazing the power the CIA has attained. Disgusting too. Few Americans seem to recognize it, even though many have warned us about it’s nefarious nature.

Now we have idiots who think Pompeo, Haley, or Mayor Pete Butt can be potus. Well based on the past successes by the CIA, I guess they could win.
The comments on this video? Hilarious.

:auiqs.jpg:

Google’s true origin partly lies in CIA and NSA research grants for mass surveillance​

How the CIA made Google

Inside the secret network behind mass surveillance, endless war, and Skynet—

Why do you try to make Obama a regular GHW Bush?

Why do you try to make Obama a regular GHW Bush?
. . uh. . I don't have to try to make him anything other than what he already is. Did you not pay attention to when Glen Ford died last year? :dunno:

You are either really, really dumb. . . or a spook. :heehee: I think Lenin called you tankies useful idiots.

:auiqs.jpg:

What a country!
Well said Sir if i haven't said so b4

Cause tbey're the same thing..

On a personal note mg I'd like to say that I think you have grown a lot and in the spirit of kindness not only am I unignorable on you but everybody else like 20 people which I'm sure gone so thanks for that

1gza4w.jpg

Thank you !

Forum List

Back