33 years ago today: FBI shoots a woman in the face while holding her baby

Ok so if some were/and still are being held in SC it’s too large a leap to think that that number would have been much larger while more of them were in jail?

It's quite a large leap to believe hundreds were, yes. Especially when the articles that were presented note something completely different.

Besides, the claim was it's being done now.

And I disputed the idea there are hundreds and they are not afforded due process. That was the claim. I never once argued there are none being held. (they still are getting due process though)
The number matters not. If it’s one, and we know it’s a lot more than one, it’s one too manner. See Assange.

This injustice is common in our country. It happens all the time to the poor and minorities. It doesn’t happen to rich though. Proving justice is unequal and unfair.

The number matters not. If it’s one, and we know it’s a lot more than one, it’s one too manner. See Assange.

I don't disagree BUT when one makes hyperbolic claims it allows people to completely dismiss the argument.

This injustice is common in our country. It happens all the time to the poor and minorities. It doesn’t happen to rich though. Proving justice is unequal and unfair.

It is.

I don't disagree BUT when one makes hyperbolic claims it allows people to completely dismiss the argument.

It is.
But we know it’s more than one. All reports show hundreds have been charged and many detained. If we turn our heads to this injustice as many on the left have done, we know were it leads.

But we know it’s more than one. All reports show hundreds have been charged and many detained. If we turn our heads to this injustice as many in the left have done, we know were it leads.

I'm absolutely willing to address the facts. Hundreds have been charged. Last I saw, 500 some. I'm not sure that arresting people for what they did was an injustice though. I've long said that I support civil disobedience but the other side of that is that you have to be willing to face any possible consequences.

I'm absolutely willing to address the facts. Hundreds have been charged. Last I saw, 500 some. I'm not sure that arresting people for what they did was an injustice though. I've long said that I support civil disobedience but the other side of that is that you have to be willing to face any possible consequences.
I’m all for arresting those who harmed others or damaged property. Reports show many were merely present causing no harm, but have been charged. Do you doubt our government would do such a thing?

I have. I don’t think you’re being honest.

People constantly refer to all these non-violent offenders being locked in solitary without bail. People talk about all these people who just trespassed getting the book thrown at then.

No one ever knows who these people are. They’re phantoms.

I'm not upset about Ruby Ridge at all.

Randy Weaver had a warrant for his arrest. He refused to surrender and resist instead and members of his family were killed as a result.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...
The FBI was trying to set him up so he would be forced to work under cover with them.... just like they tried to entrap the guys into kidnapping a governor and waved the rioters into the capitol if you are okay with that you are not a good American....

I’m all for arresting those who harmed others or damaged property. Reports show many were merely present causing no harm, but have been charged. Do you doubt our government would do such a thing?

Not at all.

I have. I don’t think you’re being honest.

People constantly refer to all these non-violent offenders being locked in solitary without bail. People talk about all these people who just trespassed getting the book thrown at then.

No one ever knows who these people are. They’re phantoms.
If you think our government is fair and just, I’ve got a bridge for sale.

I’ll agree that it may not be as prevalent as some on the right have claimed, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. I could care less about the number. It’s happening and it’s a terrible injustice that will only get worse.

If you think our government is fair and just, I’ve got a bridge for sale.

I’ll agree that it may not be as prevalent as some on the right have claimed, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t happening. I could care less about the number. It’s happening and it’s a terrible injustice that will only get worse.
We should focus on actual injustice. We don’t need pointless distractions that are only politically motivated.

The FBI was trying to set him up so he would be forced to work under cover with them.... just like they tried to entrap the guys into kidnapping a governor and waved the rioters into the capitol if you are okay with that you are not a good American....

I'm sure you believe all of that.

But the inarguable fact is that Weaver had a warrant for his arrest, and the deaths of his family members is a direct result of his decision to not surrender...

Lefties fall all over themselves to condemn most police shootings but 99% of these shootings involve a chase or altercation or threat of some kind. Mrs. Weaver was standing in the doorway with an 18 month old baby in her arms. The FBI sniper had a scoped rifle and presumably comfortable position and plenty of time to access the situation. He found Mrs. Weaver's head in his scope, let out half a breath and squeezed the trigger. How is this anything but cold blooded murder?

Forum List

Back