AG Nominee Barr is the butcher of Ruby Ridge and was seriously anti 2nd

It wouldn't matter. You're a true blue Trumper. You'd support Trump no matter what he does or what he did

I do like the reasoning:

“Trump like him”.

Trump nominated Sessions…did he like him?
Trump nominated Tillerson…did he like him?
Trump liked Omaroosa….until he called her a “dog” and fired her.

You apparently abandoned your fundamental citizen's pact with your government.

I blame those GD Leftists trying to confuse you.

The basic citizen's pact calls for a serious vetting and investigation of the candidates, then once a victor has been declared, you keep an eye on their performance and you comnunicate with them when you feel you must.

But basically, you trust your selection process and let him have your trust and the benefit of the doubt.

Then in 4 years if he cant win your support a second time, he is out.

You dont get to dog his every move and decision unless you are an enemy of America.

If you are let me know.

Candy isn't an enemy of America

She's just a garden variety moron who would have died off from natural selection just 100 years ago.

Thanks for that. Maybe you missed the new memo came down from the home office.

The Crossfield Memorandum cites innocent Trump bashing as being no less harmful than Trump bashing by Jihadists.
Therefore, anyone who bashes America or the POTUS may be treated as the enemy because they post like the enemy does.

If Candycorn acts like a Jihadi he/she invites us to treat him/her as a Jihadi.

You mean if you criticize the President, you should be treated as an enemy?
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You MAY be treated as an enemy.

All that uncalled for orgiastic bashing we have seen is harmful to the country.

I don't have a warm and fuzzy about Barr at all. I absolutely do not understand this nomination.

"You may remember that Barr’s federal agents descended on Randy Weaver’s Idaho compound in August, 1992, and (1) shot weaver in the back; (2) shot Weaver’s wife Vicki to death, while she was holding her infant son; (3) shot Weaver’s 14 year-old son to death; and (4) shot Weaver’s dog.

Courts subsequently largely exonerated Weaver, while excoriating the FBI and the Department of Justice. And, although then-Attorney General William Barr claimed to know nothing about the Ruby Ridge fiasco, a 1995 Washington Post article reported that there were 20 high-level DOJ calls about Weaver in the 24 hours preceding the murder of his wife — and two of them directly involved Barr.

After that, Barr spent huge amounts of pro bono time trying to get exoneration for the FBI sniper who shot Vicki Weaver to death. He pushed for immunity from prosecution, organized letters on his behalf, and framed arguments before the trial and appeals courts.

But long before Ruby Ridge, Barr’s hatred for the Second Amendment was clear.

Testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee in 1991, Barr pushed the gun control “grand bargain” which, two years later under Clinton, was to become the biggest blow to the Second Amendment since the passage of the 1968 Gun Control Act."

More at link:

OPINION: Bill Barr Needs To Answer For His Role In Ruby Ridge
I remember Randy Weaver's testimony before Congress. He had half the members in tears, and me too. Wasn't he represented by one of those pundit-lawyers Gerry-somebody that always wore a fringed leather jacket? He used to be on all the talk shows. Anyway, wasn't Weaver charged with a business transaction of modifying a gun for a friend? It got out of hand and the FBI over-reacted..like Waco.

Gerry Spence represented him and won his case against the govt.

One very very cool dude. He represented the days when politics be damned and lawyers cared about the rule of law and civil rights. He took a lot of heat defending Weaver. Bless his soul. I'm a mega fan.

I don't have a warm and fuzzy about Barr at all. I absolutely do not understand this nomination.

"You may remember that Barr’s federal agents descended on Randy Weaver’s Idaho compound in August, 1992, and (1) shot weaver in the back; (2) shot Weaver’s wife Vicki to death, while she was holding her infant son; (3) shot Weaver’s 14 year-old son to death; and (4) shot Weaver’s dog.

Courts subsequently largely exonerated Weaver, while excoriating the FBI and the Department of Justice. And, although then-Attorney General William Barr claimed to know nothing about the Ruby Ridge fiasco, a 1995 Washington Post article reported that there were 20 high-level DOJ calls about Weaver in the 24 hours preceding the murder of his wife — and two of them directly involved Barr.

After that, Barr spent huge amounts of pro bono time trying to get exoneration for the FBI sniper who shot Vicki Weaver to death. He pushed for immunity from prosecution, organized letters on his behalf, and framed arguments before the trial and appeals courts.

Testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee in 1991, Barr pushed the gun control “grand bargain” which, two years later under Clinton, was to become the biggest blow to the Second Amendment since the passage of the 1968 Gun Control Act."

More at link:

I remember Randy Weaver's testimony before Congress. He had half the members in tears, and me too. Wasn't he represented by one of those pundit-lawyers Gerry-somebody that always wore a fringed leather jacket? He used to be on all the talk shows. Anyway, wasn't Weaver charged with a business transaction of modifying a gun for a friend? It got out of hand and the FBI over-reacted..like Waco.

Gerry Spence represented him and won his case against the govt.

One very very cool dude. He represented the days when politics be damned and lawyers cared about the rule of law and civil rights. He took a lot of heat defending Weaver. Bless his soul. I'm a mega fan.

Yeah, spence was a cool dude. I've read several of his books. He's still listed as a partner at his law firm in jackson, wy.

More at link:

The President likes him.

That's enuff for me.

Presidant is also weak on the 2nd and has exibited a tendency to knee jerk legislate. Trump is not the savior of the 2nd. More like he tolerates it to keep the base turning out to vote.

Larry Potts was the supervisor for Ruby Ridge.

The man in charge. Ruby Ridge was a Fed fuck up big time. To bad none of those involved except for Weaver, his family and their dog were the only ones who paid the price.

More at link:

Belated thanks for posting this.

More at link:

I think she’s dead, she can’t read your posts anymore.

More at link:

I think she’s dead, she can’t read your posts anymore.

I think you are someone who needs to show more respect for the deceased.

More at link:

The political smear of Barr for pointing out Mueller found no evidence Trump or his team colluded with Russians like Hillary did continues....

Forum List

Back