Zone1 "We Can Hunt Down a 95 YO Holocaust Participant For PERJURY, But Are Unable to Charge a Woman Who Instigated The MURDER of a Black Teenager"

Your stats do NOT support your contention that black
populations SHOULD BE TREATED MORE SEVERELY
in the justice system than are "whites". Get your head
examined.
Because Negroes tend to have more of an inclination to engage in crime, they need more deterrence.

What happened to Emmett Till was horrific, but unfortunately there is no crime for which she could be prosecuted. While I of course learned of this case as a teen, and knew the white men were acquitted, I investigated it further after reading OP’s post to learn why the Grand Jury did not indict the woman whose false account led to the murder.

The federal government found that they did not have sufficient evidence that her lie instigated the murder, as she denied recanting the original story. As far as prosecuting her for perjury, rather than for instigating a murder, that would have been in state court, and the state limitation would have run out.

The fact that the all-white jury acquitted the murderers does show, tragically, how racist it was in the South back then. Compare that to the recent case where the father-and-son killed the black man running down the street, and a third man who was filming it was ALSO sentenced to life in prison.

So while we recognize how unjust the system was in 1950s Mississippi when a white killed a black - which everyone knows - I think it is important to recognize how much progress made in the generations since then. In fact, in some cases, it has swung to the opposite extreme, most famously with OJ Simpson. By and large, the lopsided treatment of white murderers of black victims has died with the Old South.

May Emmett Till RIP.

Not true.
Inciting others to violence is always a crime, and lying in order to cause murder is being party to that murder.
She could have been prosecuted as being complicit as much as those who preformed the deed under her false claims.
She knew he was innocent, so is worse then the ones who committed the murder and thought they were implementing some sort of justice.

What law did she break? Im not saying she isnt a bitch, but im not seeing a crime.

When your deliberate lies cause a murder that you know is going to happen due to your lies, that makes you guilty of that murder. At the very least, you are complicit.

Because Negroes tend to have more of an inclination to engage in crime, they need more deterrence.

Wrong.
Blacks in other countries have much lower incidence of crime, so crime in the US is caused by things like injustice, not being Black.

Wrong.
Blacks in other countries have much lower incidence of crime, so crime in the US is caused by things like injustice, not being Black.
to what "other countries" do you allude? what does
"being black" mean?

Wrong.
Not so. Street crimes are committed because of greed or to feed a drug habit, regardless of race.

And they are increasing because Democrats have taken a soft-on-crime approach.

Crime is up just as much in the red states. That's what happens when the entire economy collapses because of Trump's incompetence.

Wrong.
According to the United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime, countries with black majority populations have higher murder rates than the United States, often much higher. Countries where nearly everyone is white or Oriental have lower murder rates, with a few interesting exceptions, like Russia.

What injustice are you talking about? Blacks are discriminated in favor of with affirmative action programs. Trillions of dollars in white tax money have paid for black welfare checks.

Crime is up just as much in the red states. That's what happens when the entire economy collapses because of Trump's incompetence.

"red state" vs "blue state"----GUESS WHAT-----
the criminals everywhere got wheels. Rural
communities of the "PRIVILEGED" are favorite
targets of the self described disenfranchised.
I am lily white----and can hear the sound of gun
fire on pleasant summer nights-----emanating
FROM ENCLAVES DOWN THE STREET

One, it was the democrats who shut down the country over Trumps protests.
Two, Biden has been in office exercising total control of the government for nearly two years. What’s happening now is his fault, not Trump’s. Biden controls the House, and by using Harris’ tie breaker, the Senate and the presidency and all its executive branch agencies.

One, it was the democrats who shut down the country over Trumps protests.
Two, Biden has been in office exercising total control of the government for nearly two years. What’s happening now is his fault, not Trump’s. Biden controls the House, and by using Harris’ tie breaker, the Senate and the presidency and all its executive branch agencies.
it's the custom-----idiots blame the LOUSY MESS
I INHERITED FROM THE PRESIDENT BEFORE ME.
IMVO----Biden is doing the mess. Trump did a lot
better. I am a lifelong registered democrat from
DAY I turned 21---but with some discretion

talk about racist thread against whites. on here. talk about double standard. dang. this type thread is exactly why I post what i do on here. and we all matter .

New Topics

Forum List

Back