ALL 11 Alternate (Fake) Electors, Including GOP Chair Kelli Ward, Indicted In Arizona!

After they are charged, only.
what do you think the indictment is? my gawd. WTF is wrong with you cucks. It's unfair to the charged, and their rights are violated making the grand jury illegal!

Nope, it went to JFK, a Democrat.
every time!!! what fking amazing odds! violates every statistical algorithm known to man.

psst, it's fking cheating. You can call me any fking name you like, it is what it is. The only guarantees are ones that are known before they happen, and in an election, it's called cheating.

what do you think the indictment is? my gawd. WTF is wrong with you cucks. It's unfair to the charged, and their rights are violated making the grand jury illegal!

How's it unfair to someone who isn't charged yet?

If there is no charge, there is no defendant. You are putting the cart before the horse.

Perhaps you are confusing it with a criminal proceeding in the courts.

How's it unfair to someone who isn't charged yet?
because the proceedings in the jury trial are affected and the defendant has no right to address the evidence presented. Why do you cucks like fking over humans so much?

Imbecile, they are chosen as potential voting electors IF their candidate wins the state. They are NOT otherwise elected to vote in the electoral college. Trying to do so is fraud.
And the winner can change with an investigation. In that case their votes will count. Give it up troll.

Then you know how it feels, so are you.
Well, I’m not the one signing documents pretending I’m a duly elected and properly chosen presidential elector to try to change the outcome of an election.

Which is why I’m not facing felony charges.

Well, I’m not the one signing documents pretending I’m a duly elected and properly chosen presidential elector to try to change the outcome of an election.

Which is why I’m not facing felony charges.
That is because you are too stupid to recognize the safeguards built into our system. Safeguards totally ignored by election officials a corrupt politicians in both parties.

because the proceedings in the jury trial are affected and the defendant has no right to address the evidence presented. Why do you cucks like fking over humans so much?

Why would they be? It's not a trial. They're not under an indictment. There's no risk of fines or jail time. It's just part of the investigation process. They don't get to participate in the investigation either.

That is because you are too stupid to recognize the safeguards built into our system. Safeguards totally ignored by election officials a corrupt politicians in both parties.
Fake electors are not safeguards. They’re fraudulent. The system safeguards us from fraudsters like the fake electors.

Liar. The people indicted did exactly that. They posed as electors for Trump as though he won the state. That's fraud.
They thought Trump did. They have that right. It is only fraud because there was fraud. People have figured that out and more do everyday you persecute political enemies.

Forum List

Back