33 years ago today: FBI shoots a woman in the face while holding her baby

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The FBI sniper could not be held responsible because he was acting in "an official capacity". The same sniper would appear at Waco, TX a month later. He was accused by other agents of shooting at kids in the compound windows.

"Before the negotiators arrived at the cabin, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, from a position over 200 yards (180 m) north and above the Weaver cabin,[83] shot and wounded Randy Weaver in the back with the bullet exiting his right armpit, while he was lifting the latch on the shed to visit the body of his dead son.[84] (The sniper testified at the later trial that he had put his crosshairs on Weaver's spine, but Weaver moved at the last second.[85]) As Weaver, his 16-year-old daughter Sara,[86] and Harris ran back toward the house, Horiuchi fired a second bullet, wounding Harris in the chest. This bullet killed Vicki Weaver, who was standing behind the door in the cabin where Harris entered.[87] Vicki was holding the Weavers' 10-month-old baby Elisheba.[86][88][89]"

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia

The FBI sniper could not be held responsible because he was acting in "an official capacity". The same sniper would appear at Waco, TX a month later. He was accused by other agents of shooting at kids in the compound windows.

"Before the negotiators arrived at the cabin, FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi, from a position over 200 yards (180 m) north and above the Weaver cabin,[83] shot and wounded Randy Weaver in the back with the bullet exiting his right armpit, while he was lifting the latch on the shed to visit the body of his dead son.[84] (The sniper testified at the later trial that he had put his crosshairs on Weaver's spine, but Weaver moved at the last second.[85]) As Weaver, his 16-year-old daughter Sara,[86] and Harris ran back toward the house, Horiuchi fired a second bullet, wounding Harris in the chest. This bullet killed Vicki Weaver, who was standing behind the door in the cabin where Harris entered.[87] Vicki was holding the Weavers' 10-month-old baby Elisheba.[86][88][89]"

Ruby Ridge - Wikipedia
And it’s only gotten worse. Hundreds of 1/6 demonstrators are in solitary confinement, yet many did nothing. Tyranny in the Land of the Free.

It’s funny how conservatives have no problem with cops shooting other people for “failure to comply” but they are still upset by Ruby Ridge all these years later.

Must be some difference. Wonder what it could be.

They were. Are they not anymore?

They never were. A handful were initially held because they were said to be the instigators. I'm not even sure they are still being held. Everytime this comes up I ask for the names of all these people and I get nothing, because they do not exist.

They never were. A handful were initially held because they were said to be the instigators. I'm not even sure they are still being held. Everytime this comes up I ask for the names of all these people and I get nothing, because they do not exist.
Indeed they were. In the DC jail. The lawyers said they were. It was in papers filed with the court system.
They were put in solitary because of "covid"

Indeed they were. In the DC jail. The lawyers said they were. It was in papers filed with the court system.
They were put in solitary because of "covid"

Link. When you provide the link, remember the claim is hundreds, not just a few. Very few spent even a day in jail. (until they got their day in court)

Link. When you provide the link, remember the claim is hundreds, not just a few. Very few spent even a day in jail. (until they got their day in court)
IDK about how many were held in SC, but many congressman, even The fake indian, and the aclu has brought it up.

IDK about how many were held in SC, but many congressman, even The fake indian, and the aclu has brought it up.

They did because that was the claim but it never happened. If it's happening where are they now?

Did their complaints stop it from happening? I don't know.

It’s funny how conservatives have no problem with cops shooting other people for “failure to comply” but they are still upset by Ruby Ridge all these years later.

And that support for “rank and file” FBI seems kinda shaky as well

They did because that was the claim but it never happened. If it's happening where are they now?

Did their complaints stop it from happening? I don't know.
I dont either. As i said, the lawyers claimed it and it was even filed in the court system.
Not sure why its so hard to believe. Especially since the corrections dept itself claimed it was because of covid LOL

I dont either. As i said, the lawyers claimed it and it was even filed in the court system.

Link?

Not sure why its so hard to believe. Especially since the corrections dept itself claimed it was because of covid LOL

It's so hard to believe because no one has ever provided any sort of actual evidence it ever happened. We know how many have been arrested. That has been in the hundreds. The overwhelming vast majority never spent a day in jail (until they had their day in court) let alone thrown into solitary confinement and forgot about.

They're murderous filth that's one election away from being extinct. The J Edger Hoover building will go from a club for cross-dressing faggots to a homeless dog shelter.... and they know it. No more fake insurrections or clusterfuck "fed-nappings".

No they are not.
You’re not often wrong, but it appears you are this time.

Even D pols have spoken out against it.

After Jan. 6, Washington, D.C., jail officials decided that all Capitol riot detainees be held in “restrictive housing” as a safety measure for the accused. However, the accused found themselves in solitary confinement 23 hours a day before their trials even started.

"I do not believe in solitary confinement for extended periods of time for anyone,” Warren, a Massachusetts senator and former Harvard Law School professor, said of the Jan. 6 rioters when asked by the Washington Examiner.

Casey, a Pennsylvania Democrat, who says he wants to look into the issue further said, “Obviously, in any instance, I think solitary confinement is concerning.” Republicans also objected to the treatment of the jailed Jan. 6 rioters.

Solitary confinement for Jan. 6 riot participants draws criticism from Democratic senators and ACLU

I'm not upset about Ruby Ridge at all.

Randy Weaver had a warrant for his arrest. He refused to surrender and resist instead and members of his family were killed as a result.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Forum List

Back