33 years ago today: FBI shoots a woman in the face while holding her baby

You’re not often wrong, but it appears you are this time.

Even D pols have spoken out against it.

After Jan. 6, Washington, D.C., jail officials decided that all Capitol riot detainees be held in “restrictive housing” as a safety measure for the accused. However, the accused found themselves in solitary confinement 23 hours a day before their trials even started.

"I do not believe in solitary confinement for extended periods of time for anyone,” Warren, a Massachusetts senator and former Harvard Law School professor, said of the Jan. 6 rioters when asked by the Washington Examiner.

Casey, a Pennsylvania Democrat, who says he wants to look into the issue further said, “Obviously, in any instance, I think solitary confinement is concerning.” Republicans also objected to the treatment of the jailed Jan. 6 rioters.

Solitary confinement for Jan. 6 riot participants draws criticism from Democratic senators and ACLU

You posted that before. It's over a year old and I've asked and asked and asked who these people are, how many are there, where are they being held? No one has ever come up with anything. Not even a single name. Their families don't care? Not a single one is complaining? No lawsuits are being filed?

It’s funny how conservatives have no problem with cops shooting other people for “failure to comply” but they are still upset by Ruby Ridge all these years later.

Must be some difference. Wonder what it could be.
The so-called conservatives only want it done to their adversaries.

It’s funny how conservatives have no problem with cops shooting other people for “failure to comply” but they are still upset by Ruby Ridge all these years later.

Must be some difference. Wonder what it could be.
Federal concerns must be above potential local prejudices. The accusation of prejudices are by your words constantly. There is nothing to monitor the federal level security agencies transgressions. They are immune. The riots and insurrections in the cities qualified for them to get involved. They did not. At least to stop them. It is probable they helped to start them.

Link?

It's so hard to believe because no one has ever provided any sort of actual evidence it ever happened. We know how many have been arrested. That has been in the hundreds. The overwhelming vast majority never spent a day in jail (until they had their day in court) let alone thrown into solitary confinement and forgot about.
It’s even worse than I thought. Some demonstrators who were merely present that day have received long prison sentences.
You posted that before. It's over a year old and I've asked and asked and asked who these people are, how many are there, where are they being held? No one has ever come up with anything. Not even a single name. Their families don't care? Not a single one is complaining? No lawsuits are being filed?
I posted it again because it refutes your opinion. Clearly some were held in solitary confinement, or D senators and the ACLU wouldn’t be criticizing it.

Here is a more recent article from a left wing publication.
Jan. 6 Capitol Rioters Arrests and Sentences So Far

Link?

It's so hard to believe because no one has ever provided any sort of actual evidence it ever happened. We know how many have been arrested. That has been in the hundreds. The overwhelming vast majority never spent a day in jail (until they had their day in court) let alone thrown into solitary confinement and forgot about.

If you google, there are many articles about it.
I cant find a link for the paperwork to the appeals court for some reason. I just saw it a couple weeks ago..

Not even a single name. Their families don't care? Not a single one is complaining? No lawsuits are being filed?
Its all over the internet. Do you know how to google? It isnt new tech or anything.

It’s even worse than I thought. Some demonstrators who were merely present that day have received long prison sentences.

I posted it again because it refutes your opinion. Clearly some were held in solitary confinement, or D senators and the ACLU wouldn’t be criticizing it.

Here is a more recent article from a left wing publication.
Jan. 6 Capitol Rioters Arrests and Sentences So Far

I said "some" might have been. There were a few that were accused of instigating the riot and they were held. That is a far stretch from "hundreds still being held".

Ruby Ridge was a travesty and should be a clear warning how far the U.S. Government will go to kill anyone they find as a menace to society.

As some attempt to race bait in this thread let be clear what the U.S. Government did at Ruby Ridge and even Waco was pure murder and should not be excused ever!

Now let me state I have never been someone that supported the nutter in Waco and I am kind of glad he is gone but what the FBI did was wrong no matter how you dice it!

If you google, there are many articles about it.
I cant find a link for the paperwork to the appeals court for some reason. I just saw it a couple weeks ago..

Your article does NOT note that there are hundreds and that they are not afforded any due process.

Gawd you are a vile POS

Well, answer me this: Had Weaver simply surrendered, would his family members have been killed? I'm gonna' guess that'd be a big "NO", wouldn't you agree?

Oh, and I also supported the FBI in the Elian Gonzalez raid.

And I'm a conservative.

So suck it, bitch...

I said "some" might have been. There were a few that were accused of instigating the riot and they were held. That is a far stretch from "hundreds still being held".
I read a woman who merely walked into the Capitol and into the Senate chamber all on video, took a plea that resulted in prison time. I can’t find it now unfortunately.

I read a woman who merely walked into the Capitol and into the Senate chamber all on video, took a plea that resulted in prison time. I can’t find it now unfortunately.

I'm not disputing that.

Your article does NOT note that there are hundreds and that they are not afforded any due process.
We were discussing SC and how people were being held in it for a long time. Which, the article goes over.

Well, answer me this: Had Weaver simply surrendered, would his family members have been killed? I'm gonna' guess that'd be a big "NO", wouldn't you agree?

Oh, and I also supported the FBI in the Elian Gonzalez raid.

And I'm a conservative.

So suck it, bitch...
So, if your son refused to turn himself in, that warrants the police to blow your fucking head off?
You stupid, sick mother fucker.

We were discussing SC and how people were being held in it for a long time. Which, the article goes over.

And I disputed the idea there are hundreds and they are not afforded due process. That was the claim. I never once argued there are none being held. (they still are getting due process though)

Forum List

Back