AG Nominee Barr is the butcher of Ruby Ridge and was seriously anti 2nd

Show me why I should not support him.

You will never have a better opportunity than now.

It wouldn't matter. You're a true blue Trumper. You'd support Trump no matter what he does or what he did

I do like the reasoning:

“Trump like him”.

Trump nominated Sessions…did he like him?
Trump nominated Tillerson…did he like him?
Trump liked Omaroosa….until he called her a “dog” and fired her.

You apparently abandoned your fundamental citizen's pact with your government.

I blame those GD Leftists trying to confuse you.

The basic citizen's pact calls for a serious vetting and investigation of the candidates, then once a victor has been declared, you keep an eye on their performance and you comnunicate with them when you feel you must.

But basically, you trust your selection process and let him have your trust and the benefit of the doubt.

Then in 4 years if he cant win your support a second time, he is out.

You dont get to dog his every move and decision unless you are an enemy of America.

If you are let me know.

Candy isn't an enemy of America

She's just a garden variety moron who would have died off from natural selection just 100 years ago.

I don't have a warm and fuzzy about Barr at all. I absolutely do not understand this nomination.

"You may remember that Barr’s federal agents descended on Randy Weaver’s Idaho compound in August, 1992, and (1) shot weaver in the back; (2) shot Weaver’s wife Vicki to death, while she was holding her infant son; (3) shot Weaver’s 14 year-old son to death; and (4) shot Weaver’s dog.

Courts subsequently largely exonerated Weaver, while excoriating the FBI and the Department of Justice. And, although then-Attorney General William Barr claimed to know nothing about the Ruby Ridge fiasco, a 1995 Washington Post article reported that there were 20 high-level DOJ calls about Weaver in the 24 hours preceding the murder of his wife — and two of them directly involved Barr.

After that, Barr spent huge amounts of pro bono time trying to get exoneration for the FBI sniper who shot Vicki Weaver to death. He pushed for immunity from prosecution, organized letters on his behalf, and framed arguments before the trial and appeals courts.

But long before Ruby Ridge, Barr’s hatred for the Second Amendment was clear.

Testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee in 1991, Barr pushed the gun control “grand bargain” which, two years later under Clinton, was to become the biggest blow to the Second Amendment since the passage of the 1968 Gun Control Act."

More at link:

OPINION: Bill Barr Needs To Answer For His Role In Ruby Ridge
Wonder why it took so long for this to come out

Ditto. His positions on the 2nd are truly disturbing.

It wouldn't matter. You're a true blue Trumper. You'd support Trump no matter what he does or what he did

I do like the reasoning:

“Trump like him”.

The basic citizen's pact calls for a serious vetting and investigation of the candidates, then once a victor has been declared, you keep an eye on their performance and you comnunicate with them when you feel you must.

But basically, you trust your selection process and let him have your trust and the benefit of the doubt.

You dont get to dog his every move and decision unless you are an enemy of America.

If you are let me know.

She's just a garden variety moron who would have died off from natural selection just 100 years ago.

Thanks for that. Maybe you missed the new memo came down from the home office.

The Crossfield Memorandum cites innocent Trump bashing as being no less harmful than Trump bashing by Jihadists.
Therefore, anyone who bashes America or the POTUS may be treated as the enemy because they post like the enemy does.

If Candycorn acts like a Jihadi he/she invites us to treat him/her as a Jihadi.

I know nothing about the discipline called, "game theory" except a conclusion I heard expressed by those who know.

And the experts concluded that in a given contest the way to give yourself the best chance to win is to play by the dirtiest rules of engagement being used by any of the competitors.

If I understood that lesson correctly, it would argue that the President should be advised to wage his defensive campaign to foil the rebel forces using the same set of values as those who are trying to take him down.

Correct

If I were Trump I'd tell her

"Democrats can vote to tun the wall, or I will do it as a matter of national security by declaring a national emergency, and will bolster that by federalizing the CA National Guard and ordering them to arrest and detain every illegal alien they find in the state of California for the remainder of my time in office, and as a matter of national security, I would order the executive to ignore all court orders pertaining to my EO"

Wow…not only recommending a tax but now federal takeover of a State office.

I remember back when you guys were for lower taxes and state’s rights.

Um what tax did I recommend and what state office did I suggest a federal takeover of?

This should be rich.

Tax on another thread (by another Republican)
The CA National Guard. About 4 minutes ago.

I don't know what tax you are talking about.

As for the CA National Guard oh ignorant one, the National Guard is a division of the US Army and thus answers to the Commander in Chief at any time as he chooses to activate them, as the law allows. This law was passed in 2006. POTUS can declare a national emergency and use the US military as a police force inside the US, including the National Guard.

Yes, if the guard is federalized. Again, you guys used to be against tax hikes and federal intervention.

I don't have a warm and fuzzy about Barr at all. I absolutely do not understand this nomination.

"You may remember that Barr’s federal agents descended on Randy Weaver’s Idaho compound in August, 1992, and (1) shot weaver in the back; (2) shot Weaver’s wife Vicki to death, while she was holding her infant son; (3) shot Weaver’s 14 year-old son to death; and (4) shot Weaver’s dog.

Courts subsequently largely exonerated Weaver, while excoriating the FBI and the Department of Justice. And, although then-Attorney General William Barr claimed to know nothing about the Ruby Ridge fiasco, a 1995 Washington Post article reported that there were 20 high-level DOJ calls about Weaver in the 24 hours preceding the murder of his wife — and two of them directly involved Barr.

After that, Barr spent huge amounts of pro bono time trying to get exoneration for the FBI sniper who shot Vicki Weaver to death. He pushed for immunity from prosecution, organized letters on his behalf, and framed arguments before the trial and appeals courts.

Testifying before the Senate Judiciary Committee in 1991, Barr pushed the gun control “grand bargain” which, two years later under Clinton, was to become the biggest blow to the Second Amendment since the passage of the 1968 Gun Control Act."

More at link:

I remember Randy Weaver's testimony before Congress. He had half the members in tears, and me too. Wasn't he represented by one of those pundit-lawyers Gerry-somebody that always wore a fringed leather jacket? He used to be on all the talk shows. Anyway, wasn't Weaver charged with a business transaction of modifying a gun for a friend? It got out of hand and the FBI over-reacted..like Waco.

Gerry Spence represented him and won his case against the govt.

I do like the reasoning:

“Trump like him”.

If you are let me know.

The Crossfield Memorandum cites innocent Trump bashing as being no less harmful than Trump bashing by Jihadists.
Therefore, anyone who bashes America or the POTUS may be treated as the enemy because they post like the enemy does.

Hey if you want to hear something hilarious get her started about Trump and steam powered aircraft carrier launch systems. He suggested getting ready of the new electromagnetic system in the Ford class carrier in favor of the old steam powered system, and Candy the moron spent a week arguing that Trump wanted to get rid of nuclear powered aircraft carriers and have steam powered ones instead LOL. she is DUMB.

I do like the reasoning:

“Trump like him”.

If you are let me know.

You mean if you criticize the President, you should be treated as an enemy?
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Correct

If I were Trump I'd tell her

"Democrats can vote to tun the wall, or I will do it as a matter of national security by declaring a national emergency, and will bolster that by federalizing the CA National Guard and ordering them to arrest and detain every illegal alien they find in the state of California for the remainder of my time in office, and as a matter of national security, I would order the executive to ignore all court orders pertaining to my EO"

Um what tax did I recommend and what state office did I suggest a federal takeover of?

This should be rich.

As for the CA National Guard oh ignorant one, the National Guard is a division of the US Army and thus answers to the Commander in Chief at any time as he chooses to activate them, as the law allows. This law was passed in 2006. POTUS can declare a national emergency and use the US military as a police force inside the US, including the National Guard.

Yes, if the guard is federalized. Again, you guys used to be against tax hikes and federal intervention.

You have absolutely no idea what I am for or now, let alone what I used to be for or against. I don't fit into your little prism of one side is always right and the other is always wrong.

This should be rich.

You have absolutely no idea what I am for or now, let alone what I used to be for or against. I don't fit into your little prism of one side is always right and the other is always wrong.

You’re for the federal government taking over state offices. As you have said twice.
And I would imagine you’re for raising taxes to pay for this wall since, you know, Trump can’t make Mexico pay a penny despite the lies that you believe.

Am I right?
Of course I am.

More at link:

The President likes him.

That's enuff for me.
:suck:

This should be rich.

You’re for the federal government taking over state offices. As you have said twice.
And I would imagine you’re for raising taxes to pay for this wall since, you know, Trump can’t make Mexico pay a penny despite the lies that you believe.

Am I right?
Of course I am.

For the third time stupid, the National Guard is part of the US Army which is under the direct authority of the US Justice Department, a federal agency, not a state agency.

You are truly dumb.

As for raising taxes to pay for the wall, we're talking about $5B of a $4T budget, Congress could probably find that much loose change in the couch in Pelosi's office.

There is no need to raise taxes to pay for a $5B wall and if you weren't both stupid and dishonest you would acknowledge that.

I do like the reasoning:

“Trump like him”.

If you are let me know.

Hey if you want to hear something hilarious get her started about Trump and steam powered aircraft carrier launch systems. He suggested getting ready of the new electromagnetic system in the Ford class carrier in favor of the old steam powered system, and Candy the moron spent a week arguing that Trump wanted to get rid of nuclear powered aircraft carriers and have steam powered ones instead LOL. she is DUMB.

Did they ever laugh at her because she refused to ride on double decker buses all because there was no driver on the top?

Maybe she is twisted.

He will try to make sure the Mueller report never sees the light of day. It's the only reason.
He can’t do that.

Ah but you see , that is EXACTLY the kind of thing that can happen when you idiot cheer on things like the Justice Department not turning over documents to Congress even after 3 years and multiple court rulings ordering them to do so, as happened multiple times when the magical negro was President.

Oh no, I mean he can try to do it but as a practical matter, the House Democrats can certainly compel the release of the Mueller report.

Good to see that Obama still lives rent free in your rather empty cranium though. LOL

Does Obama stand to be in big legal trouble if Trump is not ‘taken down'?

Yes.

From, “The Russia Hoax”

Staffers at the State Department and the White House, including President Obama, regularly communicated with the secretary of state at her private email address.7

Documents uncovered by the FBI show that Obama used a pseudonym in communicating with Clinton on her private email account.8

Sometimes he did so while his secretary of state was overseas using an unprotected mobile device.

When the FBI showed a copy of one such Obama email to Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, she exclaimed, “How is that not classified?”9

Indeed, it surely was classified.

Thereafter, the White House refused to disclose the contents of any of the president’s emails involving his fake name.

Obama was not only concealing his communications with an alias, he was mishandling classified information in the same negligent manner as Clinton.
This may explain why the FBI and the DOJ were motivated not to charge Clinton.

If they did so, Obama’s mishandling of classified communications would be exposed.

It is hard to imagine that the president and others never noticed that Clinton was using a nongovernment, nonsecure private account. Indeed, emails prove that many of them did know.10

But the secretary of state was surrounded by long-time Clinton cronies.

They shielded her.

They were not about to challenge the person they were certain would become the next president of the United States.

Footnotes

8. Evelyn Rupert, “Obama Used Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton,” The Hill, September 23, 2016; Josh Gerstein and Nolan D. McCaskill, “Obama Used a Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton, FBI Documents Reveal,” Politico, September 23, 2016; Daniel Halper, “Obama Used Pseudonym to Talk with Hillary on Private Server,” September 24, 2016.
9. Ibid.
10. Chuck Ross, “Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements to FBI,” Daily Caller, December 4, 2017.
11. Report by Office of Inspector General, Department of State, “Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements,” May 25, 2016; Steven Lee Myers and Eric Lichtblau, “Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Department Review,” New York Times, May 25, 2016.
LOLOL

No link to that diatribe? Did you just make it up?

Am I right?
Of course I am.
There is no need to raise taxes to pay for a $5B wall and if you weren't both stupid and dishonest you would acknowledge that.

Especially since Mexico is going to pay for it, right? LOL

Ah but you see , that is EXACTLY the kind of thing that can happen when you idiot cheer on things like the Justice Department not turning over documents to Congress even after 3 years and multiple court rulings ordering them to do so, as happened multiple times when the magical negro was President.

Oh no, I mean he can try to do it but as a practical matter, the House Democrats can certainly compel the release of the Mueller report.

Good to see that Obama still lives rent free in your rather empty cranium though. LOL

Does Obama stand to be in big legal trouble if Trump is not ‘taken down'?

Yes.

From, “The Russia Hoax”

Staffers at the State Department and the White House, including President Obama, regularly communicated with the secretary of state at her private email address.7

Documents uncovered by the FBI show that Obama used a pseudonym in communicating with Clinton on her private email account.8

Sometimes he did so while his secretary of state was overseas using an unprotected mobile device.

When the FBI showed a copy of one such Obama email to Clinton’s top aide, Huma Abedin, she exclaimed, “How is that not classified?”9

Indeed, it surely was classified.

Thereafter, the White House refused to disclose the contents of any of the president’s emails involving his fake name.

Obama was not only concealing his communications with an alias, he was mishandling classified information in the same negligent manner as Clinton.
This may explain why the FBI and the DOJ were motivated not to charge Clinton.

If they did so, Obama’s mishandling of classified communications would be exposed.

It is hard to imagine that the president and others never noticed that Clinton was using a nongovernment, nonsecure private account. Indeed, emails prove that many of them did know.10

But the secretary of state was surrounded by long-time Clinton cronies.

They shielded her.

They were not about to challenge the person they were certain would become the next president of the United States.

Footnotes

8. Evelyn Rupert, “Obama Used Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton,” The Hill, September 23, 2016; Josh Gerstein and Nolan D. McCaskill, “Obama Used a Pseudonym in Emails with Clinton, FBI Documents Reveal,” Politico, September 23, 2016; Daniel Halper, “Obama Used Pseudonym to Talk with Hillary on Private Server,” September 24, 2016.
9. Ibid.
10. Chuck Ross, “Top Clinton Aides Face No Charges After Making False Statements to FBI,” Daily Caller, December 4, 2017.
11. Report by Office of Inspector General, Department of State, “Office of the Secretary: Evaluation of Email Records Management and Cybersecurity Requirements,” May 25, 2016; Steven Lee Myers and Eric Lichtblau, “Hillary Clinton Is Criticized for Private Emails in State Department Review,” New York Times, May 25, 2016.

The only thing Obama would have to worry about is scraping enough money together to pay your bar tab; it looks like you’re drunk posting.

If we are now to trade insults, let me know.

I enjoy that sort of posting.

Your post was ridiculous. It’s borderline gibberish.
“Borderline?”

More at link:

The President likes him.

That's enuff for me.
:suck:

Well, there is still a chance you might NOT be an enemy of the United States, but that boat is almost completed boarding and is getting ready to sail, Ahmed.

Am I right?
Of course I am.

Pathetic that you aren't even honest enough to say "Oh okay , I didn't realize that the US Army National Guard was part of the Department of Defense and thus a federal agency"

Am I right?
Of course I am.

He has 2 more years, Badra.

Forum List

Back