I demand an apology from musliims !!

I think what Yidnar wants is for the muslim LEADERS to apologize. That's who should be making a statement about this....not the afghan people. It was an afghan soldier that killed the first 2 US soldiers. It has NOTHING to do with one religion or another....

Nope, you are wrong. Yidnar himself just said he will walk up to any Muslim here in America he meets and demand an apology. Of course, we know he's lying when he says that.

No....he asked you if you had the guts to go to Rome and demand an apology from the Pope, he would then demand an apology from the next muslim he sees in America.

Poor poor girl. Explain to us mere mortals what going to the pope has anything to do with Yidyar being terrified to ever come up to a muslim and demand anything.

thats right !! i want an apology from muslims for the American soldiers [that had nothing to do with the burning of the Koran ] who were murdered by our so called Afghan allies ..

An apology from their leaders would be nice but let's be real here. Terrorists killed our people. Their religion is only a secondary factor.

We just need to pull out and drop a few bombs as we go.

I'm beginning to agree with you. This "winning their hearts and minds" is simply not going to work with those people. I think the rest of the world should wash our hands of them.

But the real question is.. Did he scream" Jesus is great" when he detonated the bomb? I don't think he bombed the Murrah Federal Building in the name of Christ or any other religious reason.
Maybe he did it in the name of Christ; and maybe he didn't.

No one really know his motive except him.

And he ain't talking. :doubt:

I demand that Yidnar shut up and go fuck himself but I have a strong feeling that is not going to happen. Making asinine demands is going to get you nowhere. Particularly when they are this stupid.

Nope, you are wrong. Yidnar himself just said he will walk up to any Muslim here in America he meets and demand an apology. Of course, we know he's lying when he says that.

No....he asked you if you had the guts to go to Rome and demand an apology from the Pope, he would then demand an apology from the next muslim he sees in America.

Poor poor girl. Explain to us mere mortals what going to the pope has anything to do with Yidyar being terrified to ever come up to a muslim and demand anything.

I have no idea what it would do with it...i just stated what he had actually said he'd do IF you did the other. I just have problems with people repeating PART of a statement instead of the whole thing....sometimes it makes a big difference. Kind of like when people only take part of a quote to twist it into something it's not. :)

Absolute Pub dupe idiocy! The Taliban is going to apologize?!!

No... we know they WON'T! So you're ok with them killing our soldiers?

The only one fighting for American lives is President Obama and the R's hate him for it.

Typical hypocrisy.

Obama is not fighting for American lives....and especially not our soldiers lives. Has he made ONE statement yet about the lives of the soldiers that have been killed over this yet? Why is he so quiet about it?
My only hope is that he's quiet because he's planning retaliation....but i really don't think that's happening! I may change my mind about him if he did.

thats right !! i want an apology from muslims for the American soldiers [that had nothing to do with the burning of the Koran ] who were murdered by our so called Afghan allies ..

An apology from their leaders would be nice but let's be real here. Terrorists killed our people. Their religion is only a secondary factor.

We just need to pull out and drop a few bombs as we go.

I'm beginning to agree with you. This "winning their hearts and minds" is simply not going to work with those people. I think the rest of the world should wash our hands of them.

I agree. You can never win the "Hearts and minds" of religious fanatics.

You really expect an apology from....

323.png

I can't believe they'd (actually) violate the International Charter.

6a0105349ca980970c01287560e661970c-800wi

1.jpg

Last edited:
No... we know they WON'T! So you're ok with them killing our soldiers?

The only one fighting for American lives is President Obama and the R's hate him for it.

Typical hypocrisy.

Obama is not fighting for American lives....and especially not our soldiers lives. Has he made ONE statement yet about the lives of the soldiers that have been killed over this yet? Why is he so quiet about it?
My only hope is that he's quiet because he's planning retaliation....but i really don't think that's happening! I may change my mind about him if he did.

He will not retaliate. He apologized. And it was NATO troops who did the burning. But they killed US troops. I have worked in psychiatry long enough to know insane when I see it. They are fucking insane over there. And if Obama is put back in office a second time, then more than half the country here can also be considered insane.

I demand that Yidnar shut up and go fuck himself but I have a strong feeling that is not going to happen. Making asinine demands is going to get you nowhere. Particularly when they are this stupid.

He got you to comment on his thread, though, now didn't he!

Why does an entire religion consisting of 1.5 billion plus people need to apologize for the actions of some murderers? Do you apologize whenever a stupid person makes a stupid statement?

Because you could start.

Fuck man, I would never apologize for what Christians did when I was Christian. Timothy McVeigh? Why would I apologize for that shithead murderer?

I think what Yidnar wants is for the muslim LEADERS to apologize. That's who should be making a statement about this....not the afghan people. It was an afghan soldier that killed the first 2 US soldiers. It has NOTHING to do with one religion or another....

ohh yes i will !!! you see lesbian you don't understand a man like me !! you don't know the roads i have traveled . i fear no one !! and believe it or not,there are millions of people like me in this country !!! who the hell do you think you are for attacking me for standing up for our country and demanding an apology from an evil cult that does nothing to prove they are kind and loving !!!

you see lesbian you don't understand a man like me !! you don't know the roads i have traveled . i fear no one !! and believe it or not,there are millions of people like me in this country !!!!!!

Fuck you, you pathetic, sneveling fucking coward. The road you've traveled is the yellow brick road, Dorothy. You'd piss yourself at the thought of opening your sperm-collector anywhere other than online. There are fewer and fewer of you fucking cowards every day, as you seem determined to inbreed yourselves out of existence, but to speed things along you and the rest of your fellow defectives should get the fuck out of my country at once.

you see lesbian you don't understand a man like me !! you don't know the roads i have traveled . i fear no one !! and believe it or not,there are millions of people like me in this country !!!!!!

Fuck you, you pathetic, sneveling fucking coward. The road you've traveled is the yellow brick road, Dorothy. You'd piss yourself at the thought of opening your sperm-collector anywhere other than online. There are fewer and fewer of you fucking cowards every day, as you seem determined to inbreed yourselves out of existence, but to speed things along you and the rest of your fellow defectives should get the fuck out of my country at once.
it,s not your country you black std spreading piece of traitor shit !!! ........listen to the leftist traitors get irate over some one attacking islam !!! the pussies zip up when someone attacks Christianity !!!

It IS my country, you pussy-ass coward piece of shit. You are a minor mistake, a stain, an error surely to be corrected. Do yourself a favor and get the fuck out now.

It IS my country, you pussy-ass coward piece of shit. You are a minor mistake, a stain, an error surely to be corrected. Do yourself a favor and get the fuck out now.

Why don't YOU leave the country and move to Iran? You seem to agree with their way of life more than you do ours. America doesn't need traitors like you here! YOU are the one defending the terrorist countries, the ones that want to destroy us. Go fight and die with your buddies in Iran, just think of all the virgins you'll get when your dead! Something to think about TRAITOR!

He got you to comment on his thread, though, now didn't he!

Of course. Everyone needs a troll thread in between the hard debates to bring a chuckle or two ;)

I have no idea what it would do with it...i just stated what he had actually said he'd do IF you did the other. I just have problems with people repeating PART of a statement instead of the whole thing....sometimes it makes a big difference. Kind of like when people only take part of a quote to twist it into something it's not. :)

You were ahead at that first part....everything else is blah blah blah.

Forum List

Back