I demand an apology from musliims !!

thats right !! i want an apology from muslims for the American soldiers [that had nothing to do with the burning of the Koran ] who were murdered by our so called Afghan allies ..

Why does an entire religion consisting of 1.5 billion plus people need to apologize for the actions of some murderers? Do you apologize whenever a stupid person makes a stupid statement?

Because you could start.

Fuck man, I would never apologize for what Christians did when I was Christian. Timothy McVeigh? Why would I apologize for that shithead murderer?

I think what Yidnar wants is for the muslim LEADERS to apologize. That's who should be making a statement about this....not the afghan people. It was an afghan soldier that killed the first 2 US soldiers. It has NOTHING to do with one religion or another....

Nope, you are wrong. Yidnar himself just said he will walk up to any Muslim here in America he meets and demand an apology. Of course, we know he's lying when he says that.

thats right !! i want an apology from muslims for the American soldiers [that had nothing to do with the burning of the Koran ] who were murdered by our so called Afghan allies ..

Why does an entire religion consisting of 1.5 billion plus people need to apologize for the actions of some murderers? Do you apologize whenever a stupid person makes a stupid statement?

Because you could start.

Fuck man, I would never apologize for what Christians did when I was Christian. Timothy McVeigh? Why would I apologize for that shithead murderer?

I think what Yidnar wants is for the muslim LEADERS to apologize. That's who should be making a statement about this....not the afghan people. It was an afghan soldier that killed the first 2 US soldiers. It has NOTHING to do with one religion or another....

Then why the fuck is he specifying muslims... any muslim, all muslims?

sooo you agree with Obama apologizing to the scum !!!

Looking over my post....nope...didn't say that.

Asking again. You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?

Why should Yidnar go over there? Obama should be demanding this himself! Is HE going to go over there and demand it? Lol! He can't demand anything....he's a disgrace!

Your excuse making for the cowardly Yidnar is as pathetic as his cowardice.

Because you could start.

McVeigh was an agnostic.

Suddenly....:eusa_whistle:

Because you could start.

McVeigh was an agnostic.
McVeigh took last rites before execution.

He was born a Catholic; and died as a Catholic.

June 11, 2001

Strapped to a gurney, awaiting the lethal injection Monday that would punish him for the Oklahoma City bombing, Timothy McVeigh asked to see a priest.

Bureau of Prisons officials said McVeigh, a self-described agnostic, received the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick by an unidentified prison chaplain.

"McVeigh did see last rites which were provided by a BOP chaplain," said Jeff Grondolsky, a spokesman with the Bureau of Prisons.

McVeigh took last rites before execution - CNN

well should he have apologized ?? and please don't rationalize your answers by including a swipe against Christianity ...:doubt:

He shouldn't have. And I have already stated that in another thread on this issue.

So....back to you. You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?
do you have the guts to go to Rome and demand an apology from the Pope ?? and the next muslim i see in America i will demand an Apology !!

I hope you get laughed at right to your face.

Because you could start.

McVeigh was an agnostic.

June 11, 2001

Strapped to a gurney, awaiting the lethal injection Monday that would punish him for the Oklahoma City bombing, Timothy McVeigh asked to see a priest.

Bureau of Prisons officials said McVeigh, a self-described agnostic, received the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick by an unidentified prison chaplain.

"McVeigh did see last rites which were provided by a BOP chaplain," said Jeff Grondolsky, a spokesman with the Bureau of Prisons.

McVeigh professed otherwise. Getting baptized when you are born and taking 'rites' when you die doesn't make you a Christian. But then filth like you has to distract somehow.

Because you could start.

McVeigh was an agnostic.

Suddenly....:eusa_whistle:

Actually, that's what he professed in his lifetime.

In the 2001 book American Terrorist, McVeigh stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[86][87] In June, 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying as agnostic

Timothy McVeigh - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yah know. Disney had it wrong. Wishing won't make it so! And you try SO hard to make the OKC bombing a Christian thing. Christianity was NEVER once mentioned by McVeigh in relation to that.

Last edited:
McVeigh professed otherwise. Getting baptized when you are born and taking 'rites' when you die doesn't make you a Christian. But then filth like you has to distract somehow.
You are just mad because I made you look bad when I exposed another one of your nonsense posts. :eusa_angel:

You can't make me look bad. Criticism from you only represents the amount of ignorance we have to contend with from muslims. As the brain trust for muslims, you aren't helping your 'brothers.'

You are just mad because I made you look bad when I exposed another one of your nonsense posts. :eusa_angel:

You can't make me look bad.'
Actually, that's true.

Because you do a great job making your self look idiotic on a regular basis. :lol:

Last edited:

Because you could start.

Nope, you are wrong. Yidnar himself just said he will walk up to any Muslim here in America he meets and demand an apology. Of course, we know he's lying when he says that.

No....he asked you if you had the guts to go to Rome and demand an apology from the Pope, he would then demand an apology from the next muslim he sees in America.

You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?

To save American lives??

You betcha.

Are you saying that President Obama should have just turned his back and not made any effort to mitigate the damage and thus, save lives?

What kind of American would want to see more Americans killed? SHAME on you.

You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?

To save American lives??

You betcha.

Are you saying that President Obama should have just turned his back and not made any effort to mitigate the damage and thus, save lives?

What kind of American would want to see more Americans killed? SHAME on you.

It would save American lives if our American fighting forces were allowed to function like American fighting forces.

The Vietnam vets knew they had the support of the government, but the people turned on them. This time our men know they have the support of the American people, but the government has turned on them.

Because you could start.

McVeigh was an agnostic.

June 11, 2001

But the real question is.. Did he scream" Jesus is great" when he detonated the bomb? I don't think he bombed the Murrah Federal Building in the name of Christ or any other religious reason.

An apology from their leaders would be nice but let's be real here. Terrorists killed our people. Their religion is only a secondary factor.

We just need to pull out and drop a few bombs as we go.

Forum List

Back