Another republican too eager to kill

There is no doubt that people living off the land have a much different perspective with animals, and even pets.

I get that, but today we view dogs more as members of the family than we did years ago, and you would think that she would have had the sense to understand that.

She could have taken the dog to a shelter with the hopes of the dog being adopted by someone who has the time and ability to make the dog a welcome addition to their home.

At the very least, she is completely tone deaf, in the fact that she literally told us what she did. I can't think of anything more stupid, and she's likely going to now pay a big price for it!!!!
carefull there saying "WE" very few put dogs on the same level as humans,,

cops and military use them to go into danger when they dont want too,,

most municipalities still have kill shelters,,

to me having a dog in places like new york and chitcago is abuse to me,,

they need to be in the outdoors not locked in an apartment for 23 hrs a day,,

dog lovers are far less than 50% at the level you or I may love them,,

as long as they dont abuse them they will be allowed to live,,

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.
No, it's very common in the Midwest.

They don't like feral cats either, they drown them.

what about abortion??

are you OK with killing a child??
That's not what abortion is.

Or do you think these are chickens?

1714183266768.png

This is beyond sick. Kristi Noem shot and killed the family's 14-month old puppy because it wasn't taking to being trained as a hunting dog.

she claimed, "I hated that dog.”

WTF is wrong with you people? Shooting a dog because you failed to train it? Who's fault is that?

By her logic she should have shot herself.

Pure psychopathy.

It’s fine, dear. The Dems call it a late term abortion.

Forum List

Back