‘None of This Had to Happen’:

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Mark Levin Rips Biden ‘Failed Appeasement Policy’​

13 Apr 2024 ~~ By Jeff Poor

Saturday, during an appearance on Fox News Channel, syndicated radio talker and Fox News Channel host Mark Levin called in from Israel to rip the Biden administration.
Levin blamed Biden foreign policy, which he said enabled Iran and weakened Israel’s ability to ward off an Iranian threat, as Iran was launching an attack on Israel.
“[T]he American people need to understand — when Donald Trump was president, Iran wasn’t capable of doing this,” he said. “Joe Biden, [Antony] Blinken poured of $100 billion into Iran directly and indirectly in a failed appeasement policy. We have paid for much of what’s taking place right now, including with Hezbollah, including with Hamas, including with the Houthis. We have American soldiers, sailors and airmen all in harm’s way — magnificent red-blooded American heroes. None of this had to happen, none of it. So, I sit here pissed off. That’s how I am.”

Commentary:
Pallets of cash have consequences.
I would not be surprised if the Biden and Antony Blinken had a hand in this Iranian attack on Israel. They own this
Biden's weak actions are worse then Neville Chamberlain's.
We are all going to find this out the hard way.
Meanwhile, Joe knows he is not president. He wants to live beyond leaving office and not be euthaized by his handlers because of his continued show of weakness...

**********​

Last edited:
Past leaders were right when they said we needed to carry a big stick and not be afraid to use it. Picking a third world country to bomb the crap out of every once in a while sends a message to other countries that they shouldn't fuck with us. It also gives us a chance to test our newer military programs and to spend more money on defense which employs Americans.

Past leaders were right when they said we needed to carry a big stick and not be afraid to use it. Picking a third world country to bomb the crap out of every once in a while sends a message to other countries that they shouldn't fuck with us. It also gives us a chance to test our newer military programs and to spend more money on defense which employs Americans.
~~~~~~
The Iranian regime could have been gone for good years ago when there were mass uprisings in the country. Don’t forget Barry Obama abandoned those in Iran who were seeking pro western change.

1713059000972.png

Memorial to Neda Agha-Soltan assassinated by Iranian sniper in Iranian uprising.
**********​
**********​

Last edited:

Saturday, during an appearance on Fox News Channel, syndicated radio talker and Fox News Channel host Mark Levin called in from Israel to rip the Biden administration.
Levin blamed Biden foreign policy, which he said enabled Iran and weakened Israel’s ability to ward off an Iranian threat, as Iran was launching an attack on Israel.
“[T]he American people need to understand — when Donald Trump was president, Iran wasn’t capable of doing this,” he said. “Joe Biden, [Antony] Blinken poured of $100 billion into Iran directly and indirectly in a failed appeasement policy. We have paid for much of what’s taking place right now, including with Hezbollah, including with Hamas, including with the Houthis. We have American soldiers, sailors and airmen all in harm’s way — magnificent red-blooded American heroes. None of this had to happen, none of it. So, I sit here pissed off. That’s how I am.”

Commentary:
I would not be surprised if the Biden and Antony Blinken had a hand in this Iranian attack on Israel. They own this
Meanwhile, Joe knows he is not president. He wants to live beyond leaving office and not be euthaized by his handlers because of his continued show of weakness...

**********​

More lies

"Picking a third world country to bomb the crap out of every once in a while sends a message to other countries that they shouldn't fuck with us."

MAGA .....laced with fentanyl and Red Bull?

--------------------------------------------------------------

It also gives us a chance to test our newer military programs and to spend more money on defense which employs Americans.

MAGA......sugar-high on Coco Puffs?

I love this bar.

------------------------------------------------------

PS.....Lenny.....another thought: The US could do a stealth-insertion of GOP Cyber Ninja operatives to go in and wreck their IT infrastructure?

Commentary:

**********​

I like how he always sounds like he huffed a tank of helium before he gets on the air. He sounds like a clown...he pretty much looks like one too. Biden, in no way, is responsible for the attack on Israel and has been working hard to help Israel defend itself.

Forum List

Back