Alvin Bragg

No..it isn't. If the subject wasn't Donald John Trump, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
For some reason, you have anointed this man as your savior.
It is just inconceivable to me the damage this man has wrought on this country. It's sad.
By all means point us to another case using the ridiculous made up nonsense driving this one. I'll wait.

and his political bs trial. Timed for the 2024 election BEFORE appeals can be filed. Trump not running this does not happen.
Trump delayed the trial like he did with all of the trials he is facing... He has used every delay tactic imaginable with the view to shut it down if he gets elected...
Trump knows he is guilty and knows his best chance to avoid justice it to get elected.

This case he couldn't stall any more...

Trump committed these crimes, you want to blame anyone else except the criminal.

What you should be asking yourself, why are you going to vote for a convicted criminal? Have you been that brain washed?

By all means point us to another case using the ridiculous made up nonsense driving this one. I'll wait.
Here you are:

This wasn't small violation and they knew it.. Why did they use Cohen mortgaging his house to pay off Stormy, they know it was wrong and they were trying (badly) to hide it... It is comical how idiotic they were in trying to hide it...

Forum List

Back