I demand an apology from musliims !!

It IS my country, you pussy-ass coward piece of shit. You are a minor mistake, a stain, an error surely to be corrected. Do yourself a favor and get the fuck out now.

Why don't YOU leave the country and move to Iran? You seem to agree with their way of life more than you do ours. !

Where the fuck did you get that idea, idiot? Show me something to support your fucking stupid accusation or else shut the fuck up.

I think what Yidnar wants is for the muslim LEADERS to apologize. That's who should be making a statement about this....not the afghan people. It was an afghan soldier that killed the first 2 US soldiers. It has NOTHING to do with one religion or another....

Nope, you are wrong. Yidnar himself just said he will walk up to any Muslim here in America he meets and demand an apology. Of course, we know he's lying when he says that.
ohh yes i will !!! you see lesbian you don't understand a man like me !! you don't know the roads i have traveled . i fear no one !! and believe it or not,there are millions of people like me in this country !!! who the hell do you think you are for attacking me for standing up for our country and demanding an apology from an evil cult that does nothing to prove they are kind and loving !!!

Coward. Talks big, hides under his bed big.

Nope, you are wrong. Yidnar himself just said he will walk up to any Muslim here in America he meets and demand an apology. Of course, we know he's lying when he says that.
ohh yes i will !!! you see lesbian you don't understand a man like me !! you don't know the roads i have traveled . i fear no one !! and believe it or not,there are millions of people like me in this country !!! who the hell do you think you are for attacking me for standing up for our country and demanding an apology from an evil cult that does nothing to prove they are kind and loving !!!

Coward. Talks big, hides under his bed big.
What purpose does demanding an apology serve? And what does anyone's sexual orientation have to do with it?

It IS my country, you pussy-ass coward piece of shit. You are a minor mistake, a stain, an error surely to be corrected. Do yourself a favor and get the fuck out now.

Why don't YOU leave the country and move to Iran? You seem to agree with their way of life more than you do ours. !

Where the fuck did you get that idea, idiot? Show me something to support your fucking stupid accusation or else shut the fuck up.

You have quite a way with words....feel better now? :)

And by the way, i don't remember when they changed the United states of America to "Unkotare States of America". When did they do that? I must have missed the memo!

You have quite a way with words....feel better now? :)

And by the way, i don't remember when they changed the United states of America to "Unkotare States of America". When did they do that? I must have missed the memo!

Don't duck and run, pussy. Support your accusation or clearly retract it at once.

Why do we even have troops there...bring our troops home...we are not wanted there. Let the bastards all kill themselves, I don't care. We are only there to protect oil interest of big companies anyways.

thats right !! i want an apology from muslims for the American soldiers [that had nothing to do with the burning of the Koran ] who were murdered by our so called Afghan allies ..

You should go over there to Afghanistan and present the Afghan people with your demands.

Ydnar stated he wanted an apology for the deaths (murders) of our soldiers over burning some books. You seem to be beating him up for this...for something not only he, but many of us would like to see happen. But we also know it won't.

I'm going to apologize for what i said....I'm sorry. Looking over all the responses i had actually gotten you mixed up with someone else (you hadn't been involved in the conversation until much later).

But i still have a problem with you saying this is YOUR country. This is OUR country...and i can't imagine why some of you really don't act like this whole thing pisses you off! There have been 6 soldiers murdered now over this whole mess....where is Obama?? Why isn't HE speaking up about this? But he was in such a hurry to apologize for some books being burned. Seems to me that was much more important than the lives of our soldiers.

thats right !! i want an apology from muslims for the American soldiers [that had nothing to do with the burning of the Koran ] who were murdered by our so called Afghan allies ..

Don't hold your breath. About the best you might hope for is a " We regret the loss of life BUT..."

No, we won't even get that. Besides who would this apology come from? the Taliban? Karzai? Karzai might be willing to do that but he can't because his own people would be furious at him for doing it.

Demand with one hand and poop in the other one.

Ydnar stated he wanted an apology for the deaths (murders) of our soldiers over burning some books. You seem to be beating him up for this...for something not only he, but many of us would like to see happen. But we also know it won't.

I'm going to apologize for what i said....I'm sorry. .

Alright then, accepted. For the record, I have, do, and will continue to beat up that low-life scum for the very valid reason that he is a racist coward. I did not address the topic to which you refer. I simply take every opportunity to remind that racist coward what a failure he is as a human being generally. You, in apologizing, have shown character which deserves recognition whatever else we may agree or disagree on.

If some brave posters are going to Afghanistan to demand apologies from the Muslims I want them to know I'll hold their coats until they return.

sooo you agree with Obama apologizing to the scum !!!

Looking over my post....nope...didn't say that.

Asking again. You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?
well should he have apologized ?? and please don't rationalize your answers by including a swipe against Christianity ...:doubt:

No. I think he should have left that task up to the commander of forces in Afghanistan. If anything he should have made a statement about the facts as to why the books were destroyed.

Forum List

Back