Can Someone Remind Liz Cheney She is a Daughter of Treason? Dick Cheney's Iraq War Lies and 9/11 Treason

Funny, I seem to remember that you wingnuts were all in on Bush and Cheney's wars.
I still am. Im very thankful for the Iraq invasion. Ding dong, Saddam and his sons are dead and we put the world on notice. :dunno:

I still am. Im very thankful for the Iraq invasion. Ding dong, Saddam and his sons are dead and we put the world on notice. :dunno:
Had we based that invasion on that it never would have happened

Okay, but was it a good thing?
The current Iraqi government is essentially an Iranian client state.

Saddam was a bastard, but he kept the Ayatollahs in check.
Iraqis today would NEVER agree to turn back the clock and bring back Saddam. Not that i give a flying fuck what they think. :dunno:

Yep, but fortunately we didnt base it on that. Now they are dead as a result.
Do we based the Iraq invasion on GOP lies

And it has cost trillions and the lives of over 4,000 American soldiers

There will be, you loons are opening a pandaras box. Go ahead!
The Pandora's box is thinking that because someone is running for president they are above the law.

That is banana republic type stuff.

Maybe everyone should throw their hat into presidential elections?

Iraqis today would NEVER agree to turn back the clock and bring back Saddam. Not that i give a flying fuck what they think. :dunno:
The question isn't what Iraqis want (they had 30 years to overthrow Saddam on their own) it is whether or not overthrowing Saddam helped the US in any way.

Clearly, it did not, if Iraq is now Iranian property.

The question isn't what Iraqis want (they had 30 years to overthrow Saddam on their own) it is whether or not overthrowing Saddam helped the US in any way.

Clearly, it did not, if Iraq is now Iranian property.
Obama handed Iraq to Iran and their proxies....

If I was Liz Cheney I'd keep a lot lower profile instead of giving speeches and lying all over the country. Like father like daughter. Everyone knows Dick Cheney was really the one in charge during the Bush years and probably the prime architect of the Iraq War, in which 5,000 good American soldiers died over lies.

And let's not forget on 9/11 Cheney let the plane hit the Pentagon because a junior officer was calling out the distance of the plane from radar and asking Cheney if the no-shoot orders "still stand." Which Cheney confirmed. We know they were no-shoot orders for the simple reason that the plane didn't get shot down.

If there is one thing Trump did right it was to call out Cheney's and Bush's Iraq war lies in the famous debate with Jeb Bush. That was the moment he won the election IMO.

Dick Cheney, Vice President - United States: "Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction. There is no doubt that he is amassing them to use them against our friends, against our allies and against us. And there is no doubt that his aggressive regional ambitions will lead him into future confrontations with his neighbours. Confrontations that will involve both the weapons he has today and the ones he will continue to develop with his oil wealth."

Trump: They lied and said there were weapons of mass destruction.

MR. MINETA:…"I was made aware of it during the time that the airplane coming into the Pentagon. There was a young man who had come in and said to the vice president, “The plane is 50 miles out. The plane is 30 miles out.” And when it got down to, “The plane is 10 miles out,” the young man also said to the vice president, “Do the orders still stand?” And the vice president turned and whipped his neck around and said, “Of course the orders still stand. Have you heard anything to the contrary?”"

Fahrenheit 9/11 Bush Boat Party Scene

This flight attendant Rebecca Roth proved what we heard was impossible.
Best account yet.

Skip to 10 minutes into video to get to the subject.

Funny, I seem to remember that you wingnuts were all in on Bush and Cheney's wars.
Trump was the only guy that matters against it. But you creeps hate him anyway, as trained to go potty on the paper, only to eat it.

Obama handed Iraq to Iran and their proxies....
Bush was forced by the Iraqis and the UN into signing the SOFA in 2008 that included the timeline for our withdrawal. To his credit, Obama also tried to get the Iraqis to give our troop immunity, but like the Bush negotiations in 2008, the Iraqis wouldn't budge. They begged Obama to save them when ISIS was on their doorstep didn't they? We still have troops there now.

Bush was forced by the Iraqis and the UN into signing the SOFA in 2008 that included the timeline for our withdrawal. To his credit, Obama also tried to get the Iraqis to give our troop immunity, but like the Bush negotiations in 2008, the Iraqis wouldn't budge. They begged Obama to save them when ISIS was on their doorstep didn't they? We still have troops there now.
Obama was the president at the time he pulled out of most green zones in Iraq... stop blaming his predecessor...

Forum List

Back