I demand an apology from musliims !!

thats right !! i want an apology from muslims for the American soldiers [that had nothing to do with the burning of the Koran ] who were murdered by our so called Afghan allies ..

You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?
sooo you agree with Obama apologizing to the scum !!!

Looking over my post....nope...didn't say that.

Asking again. You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?

I demand an apology from the human race for continually pissing me off me with their idiocy, you first. Being personally insulted by stuff like this is kind of dumb.

thats right !! i want an apology from muslims for the American soldiers [that had nothing to do with the burning of the Koran ] who were murdered by our so called Afghan allies ..

Don't hold your breath. About the best you might hope for is a " We regret the loss of life BUT..."

well should he have apologized ?? and please don't rationalize your answers by including a swipe against Christianity ...:doubt:

well should he have apologized ?? and please don't rationalize your answers by including a swipe against Christianity ...:doubt:

He shouldn't have. And I have already stated that in another thread on this issue.

So....back to you. You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?

He shouldn't have. And I have already stated that in another thread on this issue.

So....back to you. You're going over there to make that demand in person, right?
do you have the guts to go to Rome and demand an apology from the Pope ?? and the next muslim i see in America i will demand an Apology !!

obama should NOT have apologized. He should have pointed out that the korans were desecrated by muslim prisoners and lost their character as a holy book by having personal messages written in them. Out of respect for islam, they were burned.

The resident muslim here on USMB wouldn't even acknowledge that they fisted Laura Logan for an hour. According to him, all they did was to 'touch' her.

That being said, I don't know who is the biggest shit head, them. Or you for thinking something like this would go over. If you want an apology go there and demand one.

The resident muslim here on USMB wouldn't even acknowledge that they fisted Laura Logan for an hour. According to him, all they did was to 'touch' her.

That being said, I don't know who is the biggest shit head, them. Or you for thinking something like this would go over. If you want an apology go there and demand one.

He would be stopped before reaching the country.

Why does an entire religion consisting of 1.5 billion plus people need to apologize for the actions of some murderers? Do you apologize whenever a stupid person makes a stupid statement?

Because you could start.

Fuck man, I would never apologize for what Christians did when I was Christian. Timothy McVeigh? Why would I apologize for that shithead murderer?

Last edited:

Why should Yidnar go over there? Obama should be demanding this himself! Is HE going to go over there and demand it? Lol! He can't demand anything....he's a disgrace!

Why does an entire religion consisting of 1.5 billion plus people need to apologize for the actions of some murderers? Do you apologize whenever a stupid person makes a stupid statement?

Because you could start.

Fuck man, I would never apologize for what Christians did when I was Christian. Timothy McVeigh? Why would I apologize for that shithead murderer?

McVeigh was an agnostic.

Because you could start.

McVeigh was an agnostic.

Okay... so what about Scott Roeder? Gonna get on your knees and grovel for him and apologize for all of Christianity?

Get on your god damn knees and apologize yidnar. Apologize for things you had nothing at all to do with and only have the most vague and intangible connection to.

FUCKING DO IT!

Last edited:

do you have the guts to go to Rome and demand an apology from the Pope ??

Why would I? I'm not the one starting a thread demanding some kind of apology from him.

and the next muslim i see in America i will demand an Apology !!

Now you are just lying. You are too afraid to even walk up to one.

:lol::lol::lol:

Because you could start.

I think what Yidnar wants is for the muslim LEADERS to apologize. That's who should be making a statement about this....not the afghan people. It was an afghan soldier that killed the first 2 US soldiers. It has NOTHING to do with one religion or another....

Forum List

Back