For those of you who think Biden is "sharp"... explain this one

He stutters. Always has.

Again, we see the BDSers showing their own mental degradation, proving my point.

Four More Years *Joes stutter is also responsible for falling up steps, falling down steps, falling off bikes, shaking hands with ghosts, getting lost on stage, calling out dead people to stand up, using the short stairs on Air Force One, sniffing and folding kids ect.

Fug off. Seriously just cut off. You're not worth any response but ridicule, Elmerrrreee.

I'm up my eyebrows with your ridiculous left loon BS... you people are fckn stupid
The thinking and logic of normal people is considered crazy by the Trump MAGA loons. Someday you may realize it. But probably not.

Said like a true Trump minion. Your words show who you are and your intelligence. (lack of)
Spoken like something that's half a Negroni from hanging itself on the chain link fence behind the trailer park.

Just put it on TickTok.... is that too much to ask?

Here's your thought leader pawing at his teenage granddaughter's boobs like he's at a strip joint and he just gave her $4.... fucking 3rd-generation trailer trash is what you look UP to.... :laughing0301:

Spoken like something that's half a Negroni from hanging itself on the chain link fence behind the trailer park.

Just put it on TickTok.... is that too much to ask?

Here's your thought leader pawing at his teenage granddaughter's boobs like he's at a strip joint and he just gave her $4.... fucking 3rd-generation trailer trash is what you look UP to.... :laughing0301:

View attachment 938330
You do not disappoint. You reinforce my statement with another embarrassing MAGA brain demented comment.

Video of the old fool, in 2020, with this gem. And that was 4 years ago, he's a lot worse now!

We can bury your ass in shitpants videos lying non stop and so confused that he has no clue what he is saying and multiple videos of him shitting in his pants during important events,Stinking like a open sewer , exactly what he is doing now during his court case , taking drugs and shitting like he has done for decades. His new name is shitpants.

Forum List

Back