For those of you who think Biden is "sharp"... explain this one

Crazy how that senile old butcher is the lesser evil
lesser evil?

1714156008158.png

He could complete the NY Times crossword to perfection while simultaneously beating all his opponents on Jeopardy while doing one armed push ups during commercial break.

Biden is as fit as they come!

Video of the old fool, in 2020, with this gem. And that was 4 years ago, he's a lot worse now!

Biden continue to lose cognitive skills. I can't believe the Democrat party would nominate him. But Biden let's those around him make decisons. I am confident, as he continues to loose cognitive ability, he will not get in the way of others leading in deecisions.
Trump cognitive skills are better but he is more desperate to regain power and have pay back to those he feels wronged him. He will not let those around him make decisions. Either you agree with him or you are gone.

That makes Trump the more dangerous, by far.

Biden continue to lose cognitive skills. I can't believe the Democrat party would nominate him. But Biden let's those around him make decisons. I am confident, as he continues to loose cognitive ability, he will not get in the way of others leading in deecisions.
Trump cognitive skills are better but he is more desperate to regain power and have pay back to those he feels wronged him. He will not let those around him make decisions. Either you agree with him or you are gone.

That makes Trump the more dangerous, by far.

Good grief

This isn't about Trump or Biden. Our next election is about which one will sign the WHO treaty that will usher in, vaccine mandates, a voucher system, and a social credit score to monitor your "carbon footprint". The WEF wants the great reset to be complete by 2030. They would have been well on their way except Hillary lost the election and set them back 4 years.

One candidate wants it. The other one refuses to allow it.
Vote Trump or your children will own nothing and be miserable for it.

Forum List

Back