Joe Biden has committed to debating Donald Trump!

Biden will be hopped up worse than the state of the union. He might have a heart attack then and there.

This is awesome!

Biden made the commitment during a bizarre, lie-filled interview with Howard Stern, where the senile Biden also claimed:

• He saved 6 people from drowning as a lifeguard (Lie)
  • He received "salacious pictures" from women in the 70s that he handed to Secret Service (Definitely a lie and senators don't have secret service protection)
  • That he was arrested as a kid while standing with a black family on their porch as people were protesting desegregation. (Lie)
  • That he was "runner-up in state scoring" in football. (Lie)

President Joe Biden, 81, is willing to debate former President Donald Trump, he claimed Friday on the Howard Stern Show.

Biden previously remained noncommittal about debating Trump. Trump is happy to confront Biden on his record, pledging in March to debate him anytime, anywhere, and anyplace.

Establishment television networks, in April, pressured Biden to accept Trump’s invitation to debate him.

Nearly three-fourths of voters believe that if Biden skips the presidential debates, it shows “weakness,” a Fox News poll found in March.

When Stern asked Biden if he would accept Trump’s request, he replied, “I am, somewhere. I am happy to debate him.”

Soon after the interview, Trump reiterated on Truth Social that he would debate Biden “ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, ANYPLACE” and suggested an array of occasions
Biden will deny he ever said it, and the MSM will cover it as such.

Biden will carve Trump up like a Thanksgiving Day turkey.
Trump's only defense will be to riff and stray off topic...which any debate moderator won't allow this time around. :)
Do you actually believe this stuff you post?

Biden will carve up Trump?

How and regarding what issues?

Terrified? Of this? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I heard him on Howard Stern. Sounds great. Now I’m watching the White House correspondent’s dinner. Sounds great.

You live in an alternate reality.

I have a challenge for trump. Go on Howard Stern. You’ve been on his show dozens of times. Are you afraid to?

Do you actually believe this stuff you post?

Biden will carve up Trump?

How and regarding what issues?
On any issue. Biden might be a career politician and you are going to get stock answers, and probably some fluff, but that's to be expected. He's answering the question. Might not satisfy you, but it's an answer.
Trump on the other hand, will riff, and as soon as the moderator tries to pin him down on an answer, he'll go on the attack...because he has no answer. Just keep attacking, talking and shouting over the moderator,
and do what he's always done...try and run out the clock. :)

Yeah, Biden will eat him alive. Just like he did in 2020.

Biden will carve Trump up like a Thanksgiving Day turkey.
Biden the scarecrow.jpg

I heard him on Howard Stern. Sounds great. Now I’m watching the White House correspondent’s dinner. Sounds great.

You live in an alternate reality.

I have a challenge for trump. Go on Howard Stern. You’ve been on his show dozens of times. Are you afraid to?
Your ass kissing opinion doesn’t matter. That video doesn’t lie, unlike you.

Your ass kissing opinion doesn’t matter. That video doesn’t lie, unlike you.
Coming from a person who sees Trump say/do something and then says he didn't say it. Like when he said drink bleach. Oh excuse me, injest disinfectants. Big difference. LOL

Coming from a person who sees Trump say/do something and then says he didn't say it. Like when he said drink bleach. Oh excuse me, injest disinfectants. Big difference. LOL
Desperate deflection noted.

You lose again.:banana:

It was a wonderful interview and Joe came across great.
Be real. He could have sung Old McDonald had a Farm, got lost halfway through, pooped his pants, tried to set Stern's hair on fire and you'd think he did a great job.
Hillary should have went on Stern when he invited her. He reaches a very big audience.

Hillary went on Stern after the election when it was too late and a lot of people who voted for Trump said after they heard her on Howard, if they would have heard her before the election they would have voted for her.
Whose fault was that? People were tired of hearing her as it was. She sounded like every guy's ex.
Consider this. Trump has been interviewed by Stern over 15 hours of interviews. Want to talk about bizarre?

IOW, they were buddies, just like he was buddies with a whole lot of democrats before he decided to run as a Republican and made them all mad.

Your video is using Biden pauses before he speaks against him? Trump could learn from Joe.
Only two people on this planet could benefit on public speaking from watching Tater …….his Cockholster VP, and his Muppet Press Secretary.

Forum List

Back