Alvin Bragg

and his political bs trial. Timed for the 2024 election BEFORE appeals can be filed. Trump not running this does not happen.
No..it isn't. If the subject wasn't Donald John Trump, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
For some reason, you have anointed this man as your savior.
It is just inconceivable to me the damage this man has wrought on this country. It's sad.

No..it isn't. If the subject wasn't Donald John Trump, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
It is just inconceivable to me the damage this man has wrought on this country. It's sad.
IF THE SUBJECT WASNT DONALD TRUMP THERE WOULDNT BE A TRIAL

we all know its politically motivated even you,,

Damage to the leftist agenda isn't damage to the country, shit for brains.

But I can totally conceive the reason that pisses your crazy ass off.

And it's glorious. 🎉

and his political bs trial. Timed for the 2024 election BEFORE appeals can be filed. Trump not running this does not happen.

That's the most truthful Time article I've seen in a very long. They nailed the motivations and origins of these lawfare persecutions of Trump.

Didn't that stammering shit missile just get 81 million votes? :abgg2q.jpg:

biden 81 million 44.jpg

All highways must now be renovated and built around Prog cities. Remove resources from them if you do not have to pay for it anymore.

The OPPOSITE! Trump ran for office again, because he did have these investigations of him and he was made aware the indictments were coming.
Lawfare is wrong... weaponizing the justice Dept. is un American and people can see that... only the hard core MSNBC watchers are okay with this... Thank God for RFK Jr... to give fair minded people another choice...

Lawfare is wrong... weaponizing the justice Dept. is un American and people can see that... only the hard core MSNBC watchers are okay with this... Thank God for RFK Jr... to give fair minded people another choice...
We all know (and some leftists have even admitted) that if Trump were to drop out of the race tomorrow, these cases would instantly disappear.

Law fare is wrong, if no one broke the law!

All highways must now be renovated and built around Prog cities. Remove resources from them if you do not have to pay for it anymore.
Honestly, can you just address the topic? No decoder rings are provided upstairs. If you want to ramble, there are threads in the basement more suited to drivel. :)

Forum List

Back