Will Trump ever be president again?

Will Trump ever be president again?

• Total voters
The only way Trump could ever become president again is if Republicans can rig the Electoral College - which they are desperately trying to do. The Electoral College is the absolute dumbest thing in American politics.
Electoral College can't be rigged. Do you know how it works?

Are you not aware of the new laws that Republican legislatures are passing in some states regarding the Electoral College? In other words - your vote may not even count in some states.

970F3EA8-8188-4F4F-8222-2187D026A694.jpeg

Hotels and Resorts? Trump wouldn't last five miinutes with men like Rex Tillerson. Trump is real stupid and thinks everyone is corrupt. He wouldn't even understand the language of business.
Nest you will tell me that Joe Biden understands the language of business far better than Trump.

Hotels and Resorts? Trump wouldn't last five miinutes with men like Rex Tillerson. Trump is real stupid and thinks everyone is corrupt. He wouldn't even understand the language of business.
Nest you will tell me that Joe Biden understands the language of business far better than Trump.

Yes, absolutely. Trump is severely dislexic, can't read and is extremely insecure.

Further, No one likes him.

Yes, absolutely. Trump is severely dislexic, can't read and is extremely insecure.

Joe Biden fortunately can read from a teleprompter. Joe has a difficult time remembering stuff. Joe’s in the early or middle stages of dementia.

Have you seen Trump’s rallies? Now Biden would be lucky to draw 500 people. This is Trumps overflow crowd in Ohio on June 28.

Thanks uuref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1409519733330825223%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsputniknews.com%2Fus%2F202107031083298796-huge-crowds-throng-sarasota-fairgrounds-hours-ahead-of-trump-rally-in-florida%2F

Joe Biden fortunately can read from a teleprompter. Joe has a difficult time remembering stuff. Joe’s in the early or middle stages of dementia.

Have you seen Trump’s rallies? Now Biden would be lucky to draw 500 people. This is Trumps overflow crowd in Ohio on June 28.

Thanks uuref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1409519733330825223%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fsputniknews.com%2Fus%2F202107031083298796-huge-crowds-throng-sarasota-fairgrounds-hours-ahead-of-trump-rally-in-florida%2F

Trump can't read from a teleprompter or otherwise.

In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?
The better question is why anyone would want Trump to be president again – Trump was an unmitigated failure, incompetent and unfit to hold office, wrong on the issues, having nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, the Constitution and its case law, and the will of the people.

Wanting Trump to be president again – or any Republican, for that matter – is the definition of insanity.
Very true. Dumb Don was really dumb. However, Joe isn’t any better or different.

Not likely Trump will become president again but it's more important, and far better, if someone
who will carry on his agenda, like Ron DeSantis, takes back the White House.

Less baggage, no age issues, the leftist smear machine will flounder, etc.
Who is the left going to put up? It seems absurd to think about. ALL the juice will be on the right.

Not likely Trump will become president again but it's more important, and far better, if someone

Who is the left going to put up? It seems absurd to think about. ALL the juice will be on the right.

Trump will betray Desantis... just like he's betrayed all his "best people".

Trump will betray Desantis... just like he's betrayed all his "best people".
Yeah, Trump is a bit of a Loki.

I see no chance of Trump being president again. I more curious whether he'll bring down the GOP next year? I blame him for the Republicans losing control of the Senate by putting himself ahead of the party.

In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?

We'll never know if Trump will win a fair election again since there won't be one, fascist

Thanks to the Trumpybear precedent, all the loser has to do is make the allegation that the other side "Rigged" the election. Proof of the allegations is no longer necessary as long as you can convince enough of your base to stick with it, it's all good!

Putin Smiles and Thanks the Don.

I have noticed that many times Trump goes off the teleprompter and improvises. That is when Trump is at his best. If it is at a rally the audience loves it.

Trump rallies are fun to watch. Most politicians put me to sleep but not Trump. He makes me feel good about my nation and its future not like the democrats who want me to be ashamed of my white ancestry and my nation.

Trump is constantly labeled as a racist but then so is everybody and everything the democrats dislike. Even fireworks are called racist.

Trump is not a racist nor are 95% of white people. We feel MLK was right and judge people by character rather than skin color.

I hope everybody succeeds in life as in this nation we are all in the same boat trying to get to the other shore. If we all row together we will get to our destination quickly. However if some of us refuse to row and some drill holes in the bottom of the boat we will be lucky to just go in circles and not sink.

I have noticed that many times Trump goes off the teleprompter and improvises. That is when Trump is at his best. If it is at a rally the audience loves it.

Trump rallies are fun to watch. Most politicians put me to sleep but not Trump. He makes me feel good about my nation and its future not like the democrats who want me to be ashamed of my white ancestry and my nation.

Trump is constantly labeled as a racist but then so is everybody and everything the democrats dislike. Even fireworks are called racist.

Trump is not a racist nor are 95% of white people. We feel MLK was right and judge people by character rather than skin color.

I hope everybody succeeds in life as in this nation we are all in the same boat trying to get to the other shore. If we all row together we will get to our destination quickly. However if some of us refuse to row and some drill holes in the bottom of the boat we will be lucky to just go in circles and not sink.

Trump never stays on point or completes a sentence or a thought.. That's the kind of speaking you like? Really? Were you raised by a television? NO college?

We'll never know if Trump will win a fair election again since there won't be one, fascist

Your election fantasies do not a fascist make.

Democrats changed the rules to make cheating easier then kept voting in six corrupt Democrat cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Phoenix) until you stole the election. You did it in the open. Denying it now is as lame as the kid with his hand in the cookie jar and crumbs all over his face saying he didn't take a cookie. You're fascists. You silence free speech with threats, intimidation and violence and outright are stealing elections

Thanks to the Trumpybear precedent, all the loser has to do is make the allegation that the other side "Rigged" the election. Proof of the allegations is no longer necessary as long as you can convince enough of your base to stick with it, it's all good!

Putin Smiles and Thanks the Don.

Funny how you were quiet about this to Democrats while Hillary said the election was stolen.

And all you have to do is look at how Democrats unilaterally enabled cheating by forcing your own rules then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you won. You stole it in plain sight. Your indignation is feigned

Forum List

Back