Will Trump ever be president again?

Will Trump ever be president again?

• Total voters
You mean the "Establishment Republicans", some who have been in office for a decade or more who allowed Trump to stay in office knowing full well he was guilty as hell? Those Republicans? The same ones like Lindsey Graham & Ted Cruz who continue to kiss his ass
The Establishment Republicans do not, have not and never will support Trump. They are globalists. This older article discusses the difference between Establishment Republicans and the nationalist Trump wing of the Republican Party.

Establishment Republicans hate Trump as much as if not more than democrats.

In passing what exactly was Trump guilty of?

I suspect you probably watch the liberal MSM who try to avoid stories like what is on Hunter’s “laptop from hell.” However it does seem the Biden family and Joe owas raking in the dough selling Joe’s influence. While this may not be technically illegal it does seem highly unethical at the minimum. It seems,Joe the nice old guy, is your typical long term corrupt politician. Definitely a Swamp critter.

View attachment 509871
Hunter Biden was selling influence? So what? Last I heard Hunter Biden was a private citizen who holds & never did hold public office. If he broke the law he'll be held accountable which despite all the accusations & rants from right wing hacks have proved to be nothing but bullshit. Then we have Ivanka who attained how many Chinese trademarks at the same time that she was working alongside Trump in the W.H. The same Ivanka who made $80 million dollars in 2020- during a pandemic.

But go ahead & puke more bullshit about Hunter Biden if it makes you feel better.
Hunter Biden is related to Joe’s Biden, a high level democrat. High level democrats are totally above the rule of law. Joe might be implicated by the info in Hunter’s laptop so Hunter is above the rule of law too.

The FBI will examine Hunter’s laptop for years and most likely lose it. Hunter has absolutely nothing to fear.

You NaziCon Trump supporters should be much more concerned about Ivanka than Hunter. She is facing some serious legal issues.

You mean the "Establishment Republicans", some who have been in office for a decade or more who allowed Trump to stay in office knowing full well he was guilty as hell? Those Republicans? The same ones like Lindsey Graham & Ted Cruz who continue to kiss his ass
The Establishment Republicans do not, have not and never will support Trump. They are globalists. This older article discusses the difference between Establishment Republicans and the nationalist Trump wing of the Republican Party.

I suspect you probably watch the liberal MSM who try to avoid stories like what is on Hunter’s “laptop from hell.” However it does seem the Biden family and Joe owas raking in the dough selling Joe’s influence. While this may not be technically illegal it does seem highly unethical at the minimum. It seems,Joe the nice old guy, is your typical long term corrupt politician. Definitely a Swamp critter.

View attachment 509871
Hunter Biden was selling influence? So what? Last I heard Hunter Biden was a private citizen who holds & never did hold public office. If he broke the law he'll be held accountable which despite all the accusations & rants from right wing hacks have proved to be nothing but bullshit. Then we have Ivanka who attained how many Chinese trademarks at the same time that she was working alongside Trump in the W.H. The same Ivanka who made $80 million dollars in 2020- during a pandemic.

But go ahead & puke more bullshit about Hunter Biden if it makes you feel better.
Hunter Biden is related to Joe’s Biden, a high level democrat. High level democrats are totally above the rule of law. Joe might be implicated by the info in Hunter’s laptop so Hunter is above the rule of law too.

The FBI will examine Hunter’s laptop for years and most likely lose it. Hunter has absolutely nothing to fear.

They have already had the so called laptop for years.

You don't seem to know anything about international business or even US foreign policy specific to Ukraine. Neither does Trump.

You don't seem to know anything about international business or even US foreign policy specific to Ukraine. Neither does Trump
I doubt they are looking at the laptop now as the FBI is too busy setting up terror plot traps for white supremacists.

You are right in that I don’t understand international business but wrong about Trump not understanding it. He has business dealings in 25 countries.

But then again perhaps you can top that.

The only way Trump could ever become president again is if Republicans can rig the Electoral College - which they are desperately trying to do. The Electoral College is the absolute dumbest thing in American politics.
Electoral College can't be rigged. Do you know how it works?

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved about how the Electoral College should be eliminated.
And you believe Trump? Wow!
Do you think Biden, or Harris will ever equal this;

President Donald J. Trump's Accomplishments List:

You don't seem to know anything about international business or even US foreign policy specific to Ukraine. Neither does Trump
I doubt they are looking at the laptop now as the FBI is too busy setting up terror plot traps for white supremacists.

You are right in that I don’t understand international business but wrong about Trump not understanding it. He has business dealings in 25 countries.

But then again perhaps you can top that.

Hotels and Resorts? Trump wouldn't last five miinutes with men like Rex Tillerson. Trump is real stupid and thinks everyone is corrupt. He wouldn't even understand the language of business.

View attachment 509871

Ivanka Trump is the daughter of The Orange Baboon. She attained numerous China trademarks after The Ape met with China's trade rep.

Take Hunter's laptop & wipe your ass with it. Good things won't hurt ya, pal.

In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?
The 2020 election isn't over yet. True story.
Then how come your sig doesn't show the former guy returning until 2024? Aren't you psyched about pillow man's June August 13th prediction?
Sig is a smoke screen. He'll be back sooner than 2024.

Back as in being president? Care to wager?

In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?
Then how come your sig doesn't show the former guy returning until 2024? Aren't you psyched about pillow man's June August 13th prediction?

$100.00. If I lose I'll send you one hundred dollars. If you lose you donate $100.00 to the USMB Server Goal.

$100.00. If I lose I'll send you one hundred dollars. If you lose you donate $100.00 to the USMB Server Goal.
I was thinking when Trump isn't president at anytime in 2021, 2022, 2023 or 2024 that you just kind of drop off the board for good.

I was thinking when Trump isn't president at anytime in 2021, 2022, 2023 or 2024 that you just kind of drop off the board for good.

YOU BE WACKO.

The Wacko Smiley Smiley

YOU BE WACKO.

The Wacko Smiley Smiley
I get it, you won't wager anything of value since we are anonymous on this board.

YOU BE WACKO.

The Wacko Smiley Smiley
I get it, you won't wager anything of value since we are anonymous on this board.
fuggitaboutit

The Scary Smile Smiley

The better question is why anyone would want Trump to be president again – Trump was an unmitigated failure, incompetent and unfit to hold office, wrong on the issues, having nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, the Constitution and its case law, and the will of the people.

Wanting Trump to be president again – or any Republican, for that matter – is the definition of insanity.
You are mistaken, Mr. Jones. President Trump will be restored to his office, and there's going to be a reckoning in the near future because of the prayers we are sending up to the Lord against all evil precinct chairmen who stole the American people's majority vote for incumbant President Donald John Trump.

Remind me to send you a recipe for baked crow when that happens. It will taste better that way. :muahaha:

You NaziCon Trump supporters should be much more concerned about Ivanka than Hunter. She is facing some serious legal issues.
Ivanka is a conservative and tied to Trump. She is fair game for the system to persecute and prosecute. If she was a sibling of a high level democrat like Joe Biden and her activities could implicate him than she would be totally above the rule of law.

If Ivanka did something illegal the system will hang her high.

In a well functioning constitutional republic there should only be one rule of law that applies equally to all.

1625726348623.jpeg

1625726667710.jpeg

Ivanka Trump is the daughter of The Orange Baboon. She attained numerous China trademarks after The Ape met with China's trade rep.

Take Hunter's laptop & wipe your ass with it. Good things won't hurt ya, pal.
Kinky Hunter Biden will likely wish he had done that with his defective laptop rather than take it in for repair.

Forum List

Back