Will Trump ever be president again?

Will Trump ever be president again?

• Total voters
In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?

We'll never know if Trump will win a fair election again since there won't be one, fascist

Your election fantasies do not a fascist make.

Democrats changed the rules to make cheating easier then kept voting in six corrupt Democrat cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Phoenix) until you stole the election.
There was no stolen election. Trump was a vulnerable, unpopular candidate who presided over a damaged economy in the midst of a pandemic.....and just lost.

Biden won every count, recount, hand count, foreinsic audit, official tally, electoral count and electoral vote. Without exception.

You just don't like the results.....so you imagine a fantastically complicated fantasy rather than the simpler and far less flashy truth: Trump just lost.

Funny how you were quiet about this to Democrats while Hillary said the election was stolen.

And all you have to do is look at how Democrats unilaterally enabled cheating by forcing your own rules then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you won. You stole it in plain sight. Your indignation is feigned

I called the story a Fauxrage lie. She was warning the democrats about the upcoming election and the Authoritarian ploy Herr Trumpyberra was likely to employ.

Also with all the camera's an such it should have been real easy to prove that all those locations violated something. Were Trumpybears lawyers that incompetent, or were the Democrats just to smart, or is is all just bovine excrement? You decide.

In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?

We'll never know if Trump will win a fair election again since there won't be one, fascist

Democrats changed the rules to make cheating easier then kept voting in six corrupt Democrat cities (Philadelphia, Detroit, Atlanta, Milwaukee, Las Vegas, Phoenix) until you stole the election.
There was no stolen election. Trump was a vulnerable, unpopular candidate who presided over a damaged economy in the midst of a pandemic.....and just lost.

Biden won every count, recount, hand count, foreinsic audit, official tally, electoral count and electoral vote. Without exception.

You just don't like the results.....so you imagine a fantastically complicated fantasy rather than the simpler and far less flashy truth: Trump just lost.

Even the Democrats didn't give a shit about Biden. No way he got that many votes. He couldn't fill a campaign event.

But again, Democrats in six specific corrupt Democrat cities kept voting until they won.

That one State went from a clear Trump win to a microscopic, statistically insignificant margin is viable. That six out of six did is not.

Democrats are fascists. You're silencing dissent with threats intimidation and violence, unilaterally changing the rules to enable cheating and then flat out stealing elections.

Your denials are laughable

Trump can't read from a teleprompter or otherwise.
I have noticed that many times Trump goes off the teleprompter and improvises. That is when Trump is at his best. If it is at a rally the audience loves it.

Trump rallies are fun to watch. Most politicians put me to sleep but not Trump. He makes me feel good about my nation and its future not like the democrats who want me to be ashamed of my white ancestry and my nation.

Trump is constantly labeled as a racist but then so is everybody and everything the democrats dislike. Even fireworks are called racist.

Trump is not a racist nor are 95% of white people. We feel MLK was right and judge people by character rather than skin color.

I hope everybody succeeds in life as in this nation we are all in the same boat trying to get to the other shore. If we all row together we will get to our destination quickly. However if some of us refuse to row and some drill holes in the bottom of the boat we will be lucky to just go in circles and not sink.

Trump never stays on point or completes a sentence or a thought.. That's the kind of speaking you like? Really? Were you raised by a television? NO college?
You complain about Trump‘s style of speaking when Joe Biden is the President. Joe often stumbles, falters and loses focus.

Joe is a long time professional politician and politicians give speeches all the time. In fact that is about all politicians ever do — contribute to global warming by producing hot air. Trump was a businessman who made deals and built buildings. He is an idea machine not a word machine.

I suspect Trump’s mind moves at warp speed but his mouth is limited to the speed of sound. Consequently he often gets ahead of himself.

Even the Democrats didn't give a shit about Biden. No way he got that many votes. He couldn't fill a campaign event.
[/quote]

He didn't try to fill campaign events, instead telling people to stay home. Again, it was the middle of a pandemic.

Trump stupidly held huge campaign events in the middle of the pandemic......and put himself in the ICU and Herman Cain in the ground.

And Trump was a vulnerable candidate. A lot of people voted against Trump as much as they did for Biden.
But again, Democrats in six specific corrupt Democrat cities kept voting until they won.

That one State went from a clear Trump win to a microscopic, statistically insignificant margin is viable. That six out of six did is not.

Democrats are fascists. You're silencing dissent with threats intimidation and violence, unilaterally changing the rules to enable cheating and then flat out stealing elections.

Your people literally attacked the capitol to prevent Biden's certification.

Funny how you were quiet about this to Democrats while Hillary said the election was stolen.

And all you have to do is look at how Democrats unilaterally enabled cheating by forcing your own rules then kept voting in six cities (Philadelphia, Atlanta, Detroit, Milwaukee, Las Vegas and Phoenix) until you won. You stole it in plain sight. Your indignation is feigned

I called the story a Fauxrage lie. She was warning the democrats about the upcoming election and the Authoritarian ploy Herr Trumpyberra was likely to employ.

Also with all the camera's an such it should have been real easy to prove that all those locations violated something. Were Trumpybears lawyers that incompetent, or were the Democrats just to smart, or is is all just bovine excrement? You decide.

Democrats voted in the middle of the night, kept observers too far to see what counters were doing in corrupt Democrat cities. There was lots of video tape, but you moron Democrats kept looking at the endless evidence and saying what? I don't see what's in front of my eyes?

Again, the odds that six out of six close elections all went that narrowly to Democrats is astronomical, it couldn't happen. But you don't see that either. It's just the lame denials.

Your characterization of Hillary and her she knows elections can be stolen as just a "warning" is delusional, even for you

That's your logic?

In the middle of a pandemic which his voters took seriously?

Well to start, you quoted it.

It wasn't just campaign events, it was how low his support was across the board. No, most of those leftists weren't going to vote for Trump, but many, many of them weren't going to vote at all. And yet supposedly they turned up in record numbers even more than for Obama. Sure, Cowboy, sure ...

Skylar: Your people literally attacked the capitol to prevent Biden's certification

I condemned them and still condemn anyone who went into the Capital. How are they my people? Stop being an ass.

Have you condemned the leftist insurrectionists including Antifa and BLM who attacked, looted and burned American cities all last summer? Your party didn't, did you? Do you? I just condemned anyone who went into the Capital again INCLUDING ANY TRUMP SUPPORTERS.

Can you say you condemn anyone who attacked, looted or burned American cities last summer INCLUING ANY DEMOCRATS, ANTIFA OR BLM members? Can you?

Guess I missed that

Quote and link?

Now are you going to man up and admit I gave you the link you asked for? Don't ask for another link if you don't. You asked for it, I gave it to you. Democrats never man up to acknowledging links when you get them, and I'm not going to give those of you who do that more links

Skylar: Your people literally attacked the capitol to prevent Biden's certification

I condemned them and still condemn anyone who went into the Capital. How are they my people? Stop being an ass.
Trump sent the attackers to the capitol building. Their express purpose of their attack was to subvert democracy and overturn constitutional process of Biden's electoral certification. They roamed the halls yelling 'Kill Mike Pence'.....with Trump insisting that the VP alone gets to decide who won the election.

Let that sink in: Republicans claimed that the VP alone decides a Presidental Election. That's fascist as fuck.

And when Mike Pence didn't overthrow our republic, Trump's response was to let the attackers he sent to the Capitol building roam free attacking police, refusing to deploy the national guard, and to tell those attacking our capitol how special they were and how much he loved them.

You guys don't ever get to babble about 'fascists'.

As for the rest of your 'stop the steal' fantasy, everyone from Republican election officials to Trump's own Attorney General that there was no evidence of fraud that could change the election results and Trump's own Cyber Security Chief affirming that it was the most secure election in history.

The Big Lie is just nonsense you tell yourself to cast yourself as a hapless victim.

Last edited:

Trump sent the attackers to the capitol building. Their express purpose was to subvert democracy and overturn constitutional process. They roamed the halls yelling 'Kill Mike Pence'.

With Trump's response being to let them roam free attacking police, refusing to deploy the national guard, and to tell those attacking our capitol how special they were and how much he loved them.

As for the rest of your 'stop the steal' fantasy, everyone from Republican election officials to Trump's own Attorney General that there was no evidence of fraud that could change the election results and Trump's own Cyber Security Chief affirming that it was the most secure election in history.

The Big Lie is just nonsense you tell yourself to cast yourself as a hapless victim.

Your first sentence was a lie so I stopped reading. Trump didn't say anything about going into the Capital building. Americans have every right to demonstrate peacefully outside.

When you lie, that doesn't say anything about Trump, it just says you are a liar.

Note you did NOT condemn yet again the leftist insurrectionists who invaded US cities. You're a traitor

Guess I missed that

Quote and link?

Here's the Faux take...... from something she said in 2019.

I already gave you quotes of her saying the election was stolen from her.

Note your standard for Democrats is that they get to change what they said whenever they want. She said over and over it was stolen. Oh, but in 2019 she said it was just a warning. So that's to you retroactively what she always meant. A standard you'd give Republicans never in a million years. They said it once, they can't even update what they think now much less they never said anything contrary to it as you freely allow Democrats to do.

Partisanship is so bizarre to me. I don't give a shit if Republicans win when I don't agree with them. Which is why I voted Republican once over seven elections (1992 to 2016). You voted Democrat every time

Trump sent the attackers to the capitol building. Their express purpose was to subvert democracy and overturn constitutional process. They roamed the halls yelling 'Kill Mike Pence'.

With Trump's response being to let them roam free attacking police, refusing to deploy the national guard, and to tell those attacking our capitol how special they were and how much he loved them.

Your first sentence was a lie so I stopped reading.
Trump literally told his people to go to the Capitol building. He literally told them he would be right behind them. This from a Fox affiliate:
1625770405750.png

President Trump calls on crowd to go to Capitol building

You can pretend that never happened. And yet we can verify that it did.

All you're demonstrating are the lies you have to tell yourself to cling to your 'Big Lie' fantasy. The attackers that Trump sent to the Capitol roamed the halls yelling 'Kill Mike Pence'.....with Trump insisting that the VP alone gets to decide who won the election.

Let that sink in: Republicans claimed that the VP alone decides a Presidental Election. That's fascist as fuck.

And when Mike Pence didn't overthrow our republic, Trump's response was to let the attackers he sent to the Capitol building roam free attacking police, refusing to deploy the national guard, and to tell those attacking our capitol how special they were and how much he loved them.

Presidential elections should be based solely on the national popular vote (NPV) - not that Electoral College nonsense the founders dreamed up.

The Founding Fathers had something particular in mind when they set up the U.S. presidential election system: slavery.

How'd you get so smart? Amazing.

Trump literally told his people to go to the Capitol building. He literally told them he would be right behind them. This from a Fox affiliate:
View attachment 510353

All you're demonstrating are the lies you have to tell yourself to cling to your 'Big Lie' fantasy. The attackers that Trump sent to the Capitol roamed the halls yelling 'Kill Mike Pence'.....with Trump insisting that the VP alone gets to decide who won the election.

Type out the quote where Trump said to go into or attack the Capital. Saying here's a link where he doesn't say that is just more of your lies about what happened. Democrats do know how to lie, I'll give you that. Then you should be able to do it since you do it literally all the time. And by literally, I mean literally

View attachment 510353

Type out the quote where Trump said to go into or attack the Capital. Saying here's a link where he doesn't say that is just more of your lies about what happened. Democrats do know how to lie, I'll give you that. Then you should be able to do it since you do it literally all the time. And by literally, I mean literally
Type out where I claimed that Trump said 'go into or attack the capitol'. I said that Trump sent the attackers to the Capitol building.

Which is exactly what Trump did. They went there because Trump sent them there. And when they attacked the Capitol, when they injured over 80 police officers, when they roamed the halls yelling 'Kill Mike Pence", when they stormed to senate floor to prevent the constitutional certification of Biden's electoral vote, when they roamed the halls of congress in tactical gear and carrying zipties........what did Trump do?

Nothing. He didn't deploy the national guard for over TWO HOURS. And instead told the attackers how special they were and how much he loved them.

All while demanding that the VP alone determines the presidential election. That's fascist as fuck.

That is the legacy of Trump. That is the legacy of the Republican Party.

Forum List

Back