Critical Race Theory-How do Jews see it?

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
I would be interested to know what Jewish Americans think of Critical Race Theory. Since the US government’s educational apparatus has chosen to blame a race of people for most of the major problems in our society, it has a stark similarity to the rise of Germany’s Nuremberg Laws of the 1930’s. Since White Privilege looks to be born out of academic and political hate speech dressed in the fine new clothes of equity and inclusion with the shaming of innocent white children, do Jews see history repeating itself?

Jewish Children in the Nazi Classroom (spartacus-educational.com)

Education – The Holocaust Explained: Designed for schools

I invite Jewish readers to comment on this. I want to know if you agree.

Aside from a few, you'd be wasting your time asking American Jews what they thought of CRT. Ask an Israeli instead.

I would be interested to know what Jewish Americans think of Critical Race Theory. Since the US government’s educational apparatus has chosen to blame a race of people for most of the major problems in our society, it has a stark similarity to the rise of Germany’s Nuremberg Laws of the 1930’s. Since White Privilege looks to be born out of academic and political hate speech dressed in the fine new clothes of equity and inclusion with the shaming of innocent white children, do Jews see history repeating itself?

We certainly know how many Democrats feel about Jewish people.

We certainly know how many Democrats feel about Jewish people.
I know what several Republicans and libertarians think about Jews also.

Most Jews are useful idiots in America and will do whatever their Dem masters tell them

I am sorry Ray you thought the US was and angel of a nation.
I just want to know what Jews think about it because the majority of them are white like me but their predecessors have been through the wringer once already.

The real discrimination is the wealthy against the poor, but Blacks just make it easier.
Blacks do not have as much legal or media clout.

I just want to know what Jews think about it because the majority of them are white like me but their predecessors have been through the wringer once already.
Yes they have, by the white race. In fact a white guy tried to kill them all off..
All whites are evil like all Jews were evil? Sounds like a modern Washington IQ test.

Yes they have, by the white race. In fact a white guy tried to kill them all off..
All whites are evil like all Jews were evil? Sounds like a modern Washington IQ test.
Not all whites are evil just the evil ones...

1625626713300.png

Which type of white guy would that be?

Italian? English? Spanish? Dutch? German? Swiss? Swedish? Polish? Russian? French? Greek? Austrian? Irish? Scottish? Icelandic? Norwegian? Ukrainian? Monacan?

*****SMILE*****

:)

That is not really true.
Jews traditionally are the ruling class.
Jews were picked as Viziers in Moslem societies, and administrators and tax collectors under feudal Christian societies.
The original meaning of "ghetto" was the walled private housing of the wealthy elite.
It was only with the fall of the monarchies that Jews were correctly discriminated against for their association with the monarchies.
I am Jewish, and my ancestors were administrators and tax collectors for the House of Hapsburg.
While it is an interesting PR shift for Jews to claim to be the victim, the reality is they never were.

And by the way, Jews originally were not white.
The Hebrew originally were Arabs.
The word "Semitic" does not mean Jewish, it means "of an Arab language group".
The discrimination against Sicilians is because they are partially Arab.

That is a common misconception.
For example, there were over 100,000 Jews in the Wehrmacht in WWII, and they and their families were not abused.
The Holocaust was about people considered to be traitors, not about religion or race.

Last edited:
So the "good whites" are going to help keep the "bad" whites in Line? They did that with Jews in the beginning of the Third Reich. Check it out:

So the "good whites" are going to help keep the "bad" whites in Line? They did that with Jews in the beginning of the Third Reich. Check it out:

Not all jews were affected by the law and edicts of anti-Semitism in Germany because they had a special waiver from Hitler because they served together in WWI.

The Jews were discriminated against in the US also.

That is a big load of bullshit.

It was Jewish boats who brought over slaves for Jews and that was all "legalized" by Jew lawyers in the south....

All racially explicit laws are technically fascist, including affirmative action

Race based propaganda is 100% fascist

Confiscating guns is fascist

Stealing elections is fascist

Hate hoaxes are fascist

Jews are like the Borg in Star Trek. They assimilate the worst they encounter, and then use it against everyone else. Einstein picked up on that in 1948...

Forum List

Back