RNC under Lara Trump spreads ‘massive fraud’ claims about 2020 election

there is no shame in telling the truth, the shame is in ignoring it as you do every day here.
These baby tantrums won't help you. You are regurgitating a debunked lie and should be ashamed of yourself. And embarrassed that you are still regurgitating debunked lies.

Such an idiotic, low IQ retreat.

As if anyone else's beliefs have any bearing on you being an intellectual and moral deviant who believes insane tings.
On the contrary, their beliefs have a direct effect on people like me. Such as when they tried to force people into taking an experimental mRNA vaccine or get fired from our jobs.

Interesting that me defying their tyranny classifies me as a “moral deviant”. That must make the folks that pushed for forced experimental vaccines “morally righteous“?

there is video evidence from Fulton county, Ga clearly showing thousands of fake ballots being retrieved from suitcases under tables and run thru the counting machines when the building was cleared for a fake water main break. There is also clear video evidence of fake ballots being put in collection boxes is several states. Sorry dude, but senile joe did not win the vote in 2020.

No there is not, there was a trial. No ballots were removed or destroyed. The video showed poll workers doing their job, your talking point is is NOT valid. Both Mother and Daughter received death threats from people like you who cannot accept losing, They were simply doing their job. The Georgia Secretary viewed the tape and saw nothing illegal or out place. Your claim has been debunked more times than I care to count. Get a life.

The grift from The Big Lie is a Trump family affair.
IMG_2631.jpeg

These baby tantrums won't help you. You are regurgitating a debunked lie and should be ashamed of yourself. And embarrassed that you are still regurgitating debunked lies.
well here's video explaining the evidence in a disbarment hearing. hmmmmmm seems like there is evidence according to this one.

more fulton count fraud explained here

Correct. The Canadian wouldn't sell his mines in the Stans unless the Russians bought his loser US mines.
My favorite lie in all that is that we sold Russians any uranium during the 20 year period where we were actually buying 500 tons worth of highly enriched uranium from Russia.

The Megatons to Megawatts™ Program was a unique, commercially financed government-industry partnership in which bomb-grade uranium from dismantled Russian nuclear warheads was recycled into low enriched uranium used to produce fuel for American nuclear power plants.

Lie and hyperbole laced misperceptions are all they have.

Save America. Turn off Faux Not News. You know they lie to you right?

I’m not the one that believes cross dressing men are women.
Nor do I believe that an experimental mRNA vaccine is Safe & Effective.

You all belong in an insane asylum for that Satanic shit you believe

Do you believe that any court case or statehouse agreed and decertified Biden electors or one of the elections?

Back at ya.

These shitty tu quoque points cut both ways.
Are any of the Trump kids facing prosecution like Hunter?

Back at ya.

These shitty tu quoque points cut both ways.
No matter how you look at it Hunter is no outstanding example of virtue. Even if the Trump kids are not perfect they are not in the same league as Hunter when it comes to being a toxic person.

No matter how you look at it Hunter is no outstanding example of virtue. Even if the Trump kids are not perfect they are not in the same league as Hunter when it comes to being a toxic person.
demofks would rather follow the junkie, adulterer, father abandoner, than the hard working Trump kids.

It appears the Trump controlled RNC has gone whole hog on the 2020 election fraud myth. I wonder how this affects the long term viability of the Republican Party.
Trump often is right about his claims. One example is the “ wiretapping “ of Trump Tower.

It would not surprise me if the Dems did rig the 2020 election. The problem is if it was proven at the time what would have happened.

Would we just cancelled out the results of the first election and had a second election? Would we have just gave the election to Trump?

Finding evidence that the Democrats rigged the election might have taken months. During that period of time Biden would have been in office and his DOJ would have been running the investigation. I have the feeling that no matter what Biden’s DOJ would have found, the final ruling would have been the election was on the up and up.

Rather than go through this total fiasco, it made better sense to just give the election to the Dems and try harder to insure an honest Presidential election in 2024. (It doesn’t appear that effort has taken place so the Dems will still be able to rig the upcoming election.)

The biggest problem is that the decision to ignore Trump's allegations that the election was rigged put the worst President in modern history, Joe Biden, in office.

Oh look, a bad faith sealion question.

I'm not your assistant. Make your points all by yourself.

But if it helps: Eric and Donny Jr committing fraud for decades is now a fact in the public record.

Has Hunter been deemed liable for decades of fraud to the tune of millions of dollars? Nope.

No matter how you look at it Hunter is no outstanding example of virtue.
Nobody said he was. You're the one having a hard time criticizing your heroes the Trumps. Nobody else is having a problem.

You must have confused yourself again.

Lara Trump must be very ambitious to marry one of the Trump boys. They are dumb and creepy.
They are smart enough to file their taxes and don’t smoke crack…so they got a leg up on the xiden family

Forum List

Back