Will Trump ever be president again?

Will Trump ever be president again?

• Total voters
Funny how you were quiet about this to Democrats while Hillary said the election was stolen.
Guess I missed that

Quote and link?

Here's the Faux take...... from something she said in 2019.

I already gave you quotes of her saying the election was stolen from her.

Note your standard for Democrats is that they get to change what they said whenever they want. She said over and over it was stolen. Oh, but in 2019 she said it was just a warning. So that's to you retroactively what she always meant. A standard you'd give Republicans never in a million years. They said it once, they can't even update what they think now much less they never said anything contrary to it as you freely allow Democrats to do.

Partisanship is so bizarre to me. I don't give a shit if Republicans win when I don't agree with them. Which is why I voted Republican once over seven elections (1992 to 2016). You voted Democrat every time

It was news the first time she said "You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you" So, you're lying again. It was Faux who said it "Hillary Clinton suggested she had the 2016 election “stolen” from her" Which she never said. Later on she told Biden not to concede to early if the same day vote count favors Trump, and to wait for all the votes to be counted.

Funny how you were quiet about this to Democrats while Hillary said the election was stolen.
Guess I missed that

Quote and link?

Here's the Faux take...... from something she said in 2019.

I already gave you quotes of her saying the election was stolen from her.

Note your standard for Democrats is that they get to change what they said whenever they want. She said over and over it was stolen. Oh, but in 2019 she said it was just a warning. So that's to you retroactively what she always meant. A standard you'd give Republicans never in a million years. They said it once, they can't even update what they think now much less they never said anything contrary to it as you freely allow Democrats to do.

Partisanship is so bizarre to me. I don't give a shit if Republicans win when I don't agree with them. Which is why I voted Republican once over seven elections (1992 to 2016). You voted Democrat every time

It was news the first time she said "You can run the best campaign, you can even become the nominee, and you can have the election stolen from you" So, you're lying again. It was Faux who said it "Hillary Clinton suggested she had the 2016 election “stolen” from her" Which she never said. Later on she told Biden not to concede to early if the same day vote count favors Trump, and to wait for all the votes to be counted.
This after Trump repeatedly demanded that vote counting STOP. Another fascist AF move. Where Trump tried to disenfranchise tens of millions of American voters.

Trump can't read from a teleprompter or otherwise.
I have noticed that many times Trump goes off the teleprompter and improvises. That is when Trump is at his best. If it is at a rally the audience loves it.

Trump rallies are fun to watch. Most politicians put me to sleep but not Trump. He makes me feel good about my nation and its future not like the democrats who want me to be ashamed of my white ancestry and my nation.

Trump is constantly labeled as a racist but then so is everybody and everything the democrats dislike. Even fireworks are called racist.

Trump is not a racist nor are 95% of white people. We feel MLK was right and judge people by character rather than skin color.

I hope everybody succeeds in life as in this nation we are all in the same boat trying to get to the other shore. If we all row together we will get to our destination quickly. However if some of us refuse to row and some drill holes in the bottom of the boat we will be lucky to just go in circles and not sink.

Trump never stays on point or completes a sentence or a thought.. That's the kind of speaking you like? Really? Were you raised by a television? NO college?
You complain about Trump‘s style of speaking when Joe Biden is the President. Joe often stumbles, falters and loses focus.

Joe is a long time professional politician and politicians give speeches all the time. In fact that is about all politicians ever do — contribute to global warming by producing hot air. Trump was a businessman who made deals and built buildings. He is an idea machine not a word machine.

I suspect Trump’s mind moves at warp speed but his mouth is limited to the speed of sound. Consequently he often gets ahead of himself.

Trump is impulsive and dumb as a stump, He's all flash and no substance.

I have noticed that many times Trump goes off the teleprompter and improvises. That is when Trump is at his best. If it is at a rally the audience loves it.

Trump rallies are fun to watch. Most politicians put me to sleep but not Trump. He makes me feel good about my nation and its future not like the democrats who want me to be ashamed of my white ancestry and my nation.

Trump is constantly labeled as a racist but then so is everybody and everything the democrats dislike. Even fireworks are called racist.

Trump is not a racist nor are 95% of white people. We feel MLK was right and judge people by character rather than skin color.

I hope everybody succeeds in life as in this nation we are all in the same boat trying to get to the other shore. If we all row together we will get to our destination quickly. However if some of us refuse to row and some drill holes in the bottom of the boat we will be lucky to just go in circles and not sink.

Trump never stays on point or completes a sentence or a thought.. That's the kind of speaking you like? Really? Were you raised by a television? NO college?
You complain about Trump‘s style of speaking when Joe Biden is the President. Joe often stumbles, falters and loses focus.

Joe is a long time professional politician and politicians give speeches all the time. In fact that is about all politicians ever do — contribute to global warming by producing hot air. Trump was a businessman who made deals and built buildings. He is an idea machine not a word machine.

I suspect Trump’s mind moves at warp speed but his mouth is limited to the speed of sound. Consequently he often gets ahead of himself.

That's his only saving grace. The man has one trick: whine about how he's a victim.

Look at his response to Cruz's Iowa victory in 2016.....it identical to his response to Biden's victory in 2020:

“Ted Cruz didn’t win Iowa, he stole it,” Trump (@realDonaldTrump) tweeted. “That is why all of the polls were so wrong and why he got far more votes than anticipated. Bad!”...

Based on the fraud committed by Senator Ted Cruz during the Iowa caucus, either a new election should take place or Cruz results nullified,” Trump wrote."

Look familiar? Its the same schtick, every time. He was wronged, he's a victim, everyone is cheating, the results must be nullified if he didn't win. With his followers walking lock step with Trump's unhinged conspiracies.

And lets never, ever forget Trump's fascist demand that Mike Pence ALONE gets to decide the entire presidential election. Not the people, not the States, not the electoral college. Just Mike.

Nor should we ever forget the goose stepping republicans that supported the attempted overthrow of our republic. All while Trump's supporters attacked the Capitol to prevent the constitutional certification of Biden's victory.

Trump did more good for this nation in four years than most Presidents do in eight.

Of course Biden will basically ruin 3/4ths of Trump’s accomplishments. God forbid that the totally incompetent Kamala Harris replaces Joe as President.

One good thing is if the democrats continue screwing things up like they are they will be out of control for a LONG time.

The way Trump has buried the political careers of many Republicans over the years I can't imagine any running mate he could attract that would be acceptable to the mainstream, independent voter.

Hossfly
Electoral College can't be rigged. Do you know how it works?
What mechanism determines to which candidate each state’s electors must give their vote? Who controls that mechanism?
Each state's party convention selects the electors and controls the voting.

This after Trump repeatedly demanded that vote counting STOP. Another fascist AF move. Where Trump tried to disenfranchise tens of millions of American voters.
When ballots appear out of nowhere I can understand why a politician would want the vote halted.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Forum List

Back