How do we Know Human are Causing Climate Change?

No, you’re not stupid. You’re effin crazy. You have an agenda which has nothing to do with science which you avoid till you look so dumb you’re forced to refer to it just save face.

That’s why some of you brag about having a degree or going to college, none of which agree with your foolish AGW denial. There are no science related institutions in the entire world that agree with you. Even nearly all Republican, church and corporate leaders are all on board with AGW.

Everyone you worship gets it….you know, all the rich and powerful think you’re insane now. Just little munchkins who the rest treat you with distain, until it’s time for an election.
You should schedule an appointment with a psychiatrist.

I have handed you facts. Facts you can't possibly dispute. They are records. Not mine, but official records. Death Valley is the magic marker in this discussion. And its hottest days of record were more than 110 years ago in 1913.
You’re really silly….you know nothing about AGW. So you found a hot day in Death Valley 110 years ago. Your ignorance is expected but underwhelming….yes, it was cool last night too is Death Valley. There, you have been more evidence, like Shit.

No, you’re not stupid. You’re effin crazy. You have an agenda which has nothing to do with science which you avoid till you look so dumb you’re forced to refer to it just save face.

That’s why some of you brag about having a degree or going to college, none of which agree with your foolish AGW denial. There are no science related institutions in the entire world that agree with you. Even nearly all Republican, church and corporate leaders are all on board with AGW.

Everyone you worship gets it….you know, all the rich and powerful think you’re insane now. Just little munchkins who the rest treat you with distain, until it’s time for an election.
I just found out that the Climate Change politicians want to shut down the country for several months for climate change. You are the real crazies. You worship these crazy population control freaks and Hamas. Why should we listen to you?

I have handed you facts. Facts you can't possibly dispute. They are records. Not mine, but official records. Death Valley is the magic marker in this discussion. And its hottest days of record were more than 110 years ago in 1913.
Hilarious. I frankly don’t give a shit about your facts. You bozos claimed you had facts about a fraud election but you have trouble giving them to the right people to clear Trump and make him the head Maggot again

Now, you want” me” to oass in your made up shit. Send them to NASA and convince them. Or literally any one of 30k research facilities at all the govs and universitues in the world….just one.

I just found out that the Climate Change politicians want to shut down the country for several months for climate change. You are the real crazies. You worship these crazy population control freaks and Hamas. Why should we listen to you?
Shut down the country ? Let me know when it happens. I’ll interrupt my golf game and dance and sailing classes just for shits and giggles.

Hilarious. I frankly don’t give a shit about your facts. You bozos claimed you had facts about a fraud election but you have trouble giving them to the right people to clear Trump and make him the head Maggot again

Now, you want” me” to oass in your made up shit. Send them to NASA and convince them. Or literally any one of 30k research facilities at all the govs and universitues in the world….just one.
I know you do not want FACTS. So you give us none at all and demand many from us.

So what? Death Valley is .0000001% of the planet.
Hundreds, if not thousands of locales, indeed Large Regions, (and the planet) had their hottest days ever in 2023. )("official Records")

The issue is GLOBAL WARMING in THIS section and in THIS Thread.
One day's or location's temp is "weather."
You lost.

`

Hundreds, if not thousands of locales, indeed Large Regions, (and he planet) had their hottest days ever in 2023.
One day's (or location's) Local temp is "weather."
You lost.

`
It's an interglacial period. Relax. The sky isn't falling.

Hundreds, if not thousands of locales, indeed Large Regions, (and he planet) had their hottest days ever in 2023.
One day's (or location's) Local temp is "weather."
You lost.

`
He’s more than lost, he doesn’t even know he‘s lost.

Hundreds, if not thousands of locales, indeed Large Regions, (and the planet) had their hottest days ever in 2023. )("official Records")

One day's or location's temp is "weather."
You lost.

`
We are lucky to have Death valley when discussing climate. Why? Because it is the US lowest region, it is the worlds hottest and holds temperature records. We use microscopes too and will you call them too small to be relevant?

Forum List

Back