Stand up if you haven't been vaccinated.

Vaccine or?

• Fuck their "vaccines", don't have one.

Votes: 29 60.4%
  • I was or will soon be forced into a vaccine due peer pressure, economics and/or travel

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • I gladly took their vaccine.

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • I gladly took their vaccine and am open to more to come (which is likely)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

Boy do I have a lot of suspicions.....

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PROG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

209094916_2971186359867447_2548187380153156338_n.jpg

Last edited:
If you were a fly on the wall, by Jack Handy:

Hey man, too many people, global warming and shit, we gots to weed out the population. What we do is unleash a mix of this stuff, just a sample and watch the chips fall. Then we come around on top and sell what the old wise tale said we couldn't, we can cure the common cold.

But the reason you can't cure the common cold is it's technically uncommon due all the variants. Yeah no shit, but we come up with this vaccine anyway, which in itself has some benefits, and the global elite will sell it through their communist favors while we take a cut of the big prize in cash & arm strength. We're going to get a lot more pussy dude.

I get it, so the vaccine in turn weeds out conservatives as those assholes eventually die off leaving us globalist to run shit.

No no no, you got it all wrong, the left has gone fucking nuts, it's hard enough living with you and me, ever see Idiocracy? At this rate we're their grandparents. Independent thinkers survive while those vaccinated achieve low tolerances along with a fucked up neuro system. In the short term men's balls shrink while women become unfertile, bonus being we can completely eliminate the left's gender disparity too.

Last edited:
In case someone wonders, there is a component of politics on this issue. If you don't believe so, explain why instead of panty-bunched reporting or hiding.

WTF did the Chinese with some world support fucking unleash on us? I can really go into this, but here's a clue to one, colds are COVID, perhaps they changed the dynamics, or not, WTF knows. All I know is COVID canceled the flu....ha ha ha ha haaaaaa!

Why did they do it?

Who did it, we will never know that, welcome to JFK shit on a MUCH larger scale, fucking Communists.

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PORG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

Umm duh, vaccinated people do not breed the virus.

New variants develop by ITERATION. Delta specifically is a variant that first showed up in India...you know, that country with a huge population and almost no vaccination that has become a raging pandemic epicenter by the start of summer.

Last edited:

Why did they do it?

Neat play on "experimental vaccines" from the horse's mouth, and all the way around. Those who haven't rec'd a vaccine are getting the "for peace and prosperity" to "finally get us through this" all day PORG media & POTUS's Who'd have saw that coming?

New variants develop by ITERATION. Delta specifically is a variant that first showed up in India...you know, that country with a huge population, almost no vaccination that is a raging pandemic epicenter.

Did they cancel out natural, heart & lung deaths too? How about the flu, was that canceled out there too?

Why did they do it?

New variants develop by ITERATION. Delta specifically is a variant that first showed up in India...you know, that country with a huge population, almost no vaccination that is a raging pandemic epicenter.

Did they cancel out natural, heart & lung deaths too? How about the flu, was that canceled out there too?

Here we go with that crazy bullshit again.

~600,000 more people died last year over and above expected mortality. This is as clear of a statistical spike as 9/11 in New York City.

Can you think of ANYTHING that happened over the last year that would cause that?

View attachment 509762

So if a person is unvaccinated does that mean they're not using rubbers?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

You're so mature :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and Montley vids in response to a policy discussion.

Okay than put me on a retainer...because you always sound silly to me....
And I don't know what "Montley" is...please explain....

View attachment 509762

*****CHUCKLE*****

you drunk?

Are you????

No, but you can ask me again when I'm posting silly nonsense and musci vids in response to serious policy discussion.

You're so mature :abgg2q.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::yes_text12::TH_WAY~113:

Yes I am. Thats why I'm not clowning around like you conspiracy pedling fools and got my ass vaccinanted.

Go to any hospital, who is suffering there with Covid-19 complications? 99 to a 1 it's unvaccinated people who wish they didn't fuck around.

Forum List

Back