Will Trump ever be president again?

Will Trump ever be president again?

• Total voters
The only way Trump could ever become president again is if Republicans can rig the Electoral College - which they are desperately trying to do. The Electoral College is the absolute dumbest thing in American politics.
Electoral College can't be rigged. Do you know how it works?

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved about how the Electoral College should be eliminated.
And you believe Trump? Wow!

Trump will not get re-elected, at least not as a Republican. That said, I never thought Trump would win the Republican nomination and I thought it was less likely for him to be President.

You mean the "Establishment Republicans", some who have been in office for a decade or more who allowed Trump to stay in office knowing full well he was guilty as hell? Those Republicans? The same ones like Lindsey Graham & Ted Cruz who continue to kiss his ass
The Establishment Republicans do not, have not and never will support Trump. They are globalists. This older article discusses the difference between Establishment Republicans and the nationalist Trump wing of the Republican Party.

Establishment Republicans hate Trump as much as if not more than democrats.

In passing what exactly was Trump guilty of?

I suspect you probably watch the liberal MSM who try to avoid stories like what is on Hunter’s “laptop from hell.” However it does seem the Biden family and Joe owas raking in the dough selling Joe’s influence. While this may not be technically illegal it does seem highly unethical at the minimum. It seems,Joe the nice old guy, is your typical long term corrupt politician. Definitely a Swamp critter.

View attachment 509871

Nationalists are always bad news. They are usually racist and authoritarian.

The only way Trump could ever become president again is if Republicans can rig the Electoral College - which they are desperately trying to do. The Electoral College is the absolute dumbest thing in American politics.

In 2012 Trump ranted and raved about how the Electoral College should be eliminated.

I don't believe anything Trump says and I would not eliminate the EC.

Then why bring what he said up? Seems silly.

I hope he runs in 2024 and wins. He will get my vote.

The election of 2020 was stolen. More than enough proof of that. The Dem's elected an idiot who is ruining this country. Hope we can survive four years of the very expensive Biden/Harris shit show.

Better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto! They are in immediate need of it!
MAGA

Trump his quite fickle in his beliefs.. He bragged about winning the EC in 2016 and wanted them overturned in 2021.

Trump his quite fickle in his beliefs.. He bragged about winning the EC in 2016 and wanted them overturned in 2021.
Thanks, I didn't know that. :rolleyes:

OYou mean the "Establishment Republicans", some who have been in office for a decade or more who allowed Trump to stay in office knowing full well he was guilty as hell? Those Republicans? The same ones like Lindsey Graham & Ted Cruz who continue to kiss his ass
The Establishment Republicans do not, have not and never will support Trump. They are globalists. This older article discusses the difference between Establishment Republicans and the nationalist Trump wing of the Republican Party.

I suspect you probably watch the liberal MSM who try to avoid stories like what is on Hunter’s “laptop from hell.” However it does seem the Biden family and Joe owas raking in the dough selling Joe’s influence. While this may not be technically illegal it does seem highly unethical at the minimum. It seems,Joe the nice old guy, is your typical long term corrupt politician. Definitely a Swamp critter.

View attachment 509871

The democrats and the liberal MSM tell you that nationalists are racist. Of course today everybody and everything is racist. I heard fireworks were racist yesterday.

Now I am a nationalist but not racist. Of course some will insist because I am a white male I definitely am racist and should kneel down and apologize to every black person I encounter. Sorry that is not going to happen. Plus I am retired so no company is going to force me to take a class and apologize for the fact my ancestors were all as white as driven snow.

I believe in what MLK wanted. King stated in his famous "I Have a Dream" speech that he wanted his children to live in a world were they would 'not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character'. I have done my best to adhere to that philosophy over the years and have supervised blacks and Hispanics and even Asians without ever having one complaint. Of course I have worked under black supervisors too.

Now are nationalists authoritarian? I know I firmly support good law enforcement and it pisses me off to see cities burn and the rioters waltz away scot-free. I also want to see well trained police who treat all citizens fairly.

Almost daily I see a shootout on the news and shoplifters invading stores and carrying off expensive merchandise. Therefore you can call me authoritarian because I want this crap to cease.

IMO, he cannot be installed and interrupt the Biden Administration without subverting the Constitution. However he could be elected to the WH by a minority of voters again in 2024.
The Constitution doesn't allow for massive cheating.
It empowers the States to certify their elections and allows time for challenges before the EC votes in Dec., over month after the election. The process happened and the elections were certified by all 50 states.

Until now, for the sake of national unity, all other losing candidates have publicly conceded and asked the country to unify after a hard fought campaign and work for a smooth, non-violent transfer of power. Then of course work toward winning the next election.

Now the losing candidate is using the BigLie to tear the country apart.

When did you lose faith in the Constitution?

OYou mean the "Establishment Republicans", some who have been in office for a decade or more who allowed Trump to stay in office knowing full well he was guilty as hell? Those Republicans? The same ones like Lindsey Graham & Ted Cruz who continue to kiss his ass

View attachment 509871

The democrats and the liberal MSM tell you that nationalists are racist. Of course today everybody and everything is racist. I heard fireworks were racist yesterday.

Now I am a nationalist but not racist. Of course some will insist because I am a white male I definitely am racist and should kneel down and apologize to every black person I encounter. Sorry that is not going to happen. Plus I am retired so no company is going to force me to take a class and apologize for the fact my ancestors were all as white as driven snow.

I believe in what MLK wanted. King stated in his famous "I Have a Dream" speech that he wanted his children to live in a world were they would 'not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character'. I have done my best to adhere to that philosophy over the years and have supervised blacks and Hispanics and even Asians without ever having one complaint. Of course I have worked under black supervisors too.

Now are nationalists authoritarian? I know I firmly support good law enforcement and it pisses me off to see cities burn and the rioters waltz away scot-free. I also want to see well trained police who treat all citizens fairly.

Almost daily I see a shootout on the news and shoplifters invading stores and carrying off expensive merchandise. Therefore you can call me authoritarian because I want this crap to cease.

I am sorry you identify as a Nationalist.

Nationalism in the 20th Century by Joe Stevens
Joe Stevens and Ieuan Nowak Throughout history Nationalism has played big role in many of the events that have shaped the world, in the 20th century it can be characterized by three distinct stages: Disruptive Nationalism, Aggressive Nationalism and Contemporary Nationalism.

I rather hope Mr. Trump does not run again.

The logic being that his wishy-washy approach to the use of power would split the vote and allow another beyond-Communist to prevail.

America needs a non-Democrat (it may not be a "Republican") who understands that there are no longer any rules and civility took on a new meaning with the coming of Obama. An empty meaning.

I rather hope Mr. Trump does not run again.

The logic being that his wishy-washy approach to the use of power would split the vote and allow another beyond-Communist to prevail.

America needs a non-Democrat (it may not be a "Republican") who understands that there are no longer any rules and civility took on a new meaning with the coming of Obama. An empty meaning.

Obama certainly was civil.. Trump is the clot that shoved the president of Montenegro out of his way.

You mean the "Establishment Republicans", some who have been in office for a decade or more who allowed Trump to stay in office knowing full well he was guilty as hell? Those Republicans? The same ones like Lindsey Graham & Ted Cruz who continue to kiss his ass

View attachment 509871
Hunter Biden was selling influence? So what? Last I heard Hunter Biden was a private citizen who holds & never did hold public office. If he broke the law he'll be held accountable which despite all the accusations & rants from right wing hacks have proved to be nothing but bullshit. Then we have Ivanka who attained how many Chinese trademarks at the same time that she was working alongside Trump in the W.H. The same Ivanka who made $80 million dollars in 2020- during a pandemic.

But go ahead & puke more bullshit about Hunter Biden if it makes you feel better.

I am sorry you identify as a Nationalist.

Nationalism in the 20th Century by Joe Stevens
Joe Stevens and Ieuan Nowak Throughout history Nationalism has played big role in many of the events that have shaped the world, in the 20th century it can be characterized by three distinct stages: Disruptive Nationalism, Aggressive Nationalism and Contemporary Nationalism
Thanks for your concern but …

1625680550707.png

In my opinion - Trump could never win a fair election and become president again! What do you think?
Only a moron would believe that Republican states, Republican election officials, Republican courts and judges (including SCOTUS) all conspired with Democrats to rig the election for Biden. Just think about that.

Only a moron would believe that literally dozens of statistical improbabilities/impossibilities, across numerous states, counties, and precincts, could all fall to the favor of the same person...Just think about that, moron.
Clarification, ONLY in those battle ground states Dems needed to steal. In very similar states and districts the data was normal. :eusa_think:

View attachment 509871
Hunter Biden was selling influence? So what? Last I heard Hunter Biden was a private citizen who holds & never did hold public office. If he broke the law he'll be held accountable which despite all the accusations & rants from right wing hacks have proved to be nothing but bullshit. Then we have Ivanka who attained how many Chinese trademarks at the same time that she was working alongside Trump in the W.H. The same Ivanka who made $80 million dollars in 2020- during a pandemic.

But go ahead & puke more bullshit about Hunter Biden if it makes you feel better.
Hunter Biden is related to Joe’s Biden, a high level democrat. High level democrats are totally above the rule of law. Joe might be implicated by the info in Hunter’s laptop so Hunter is above the rule of law too.

The FBI will examine Hunter’s laptop for years and most likely lose it. Hunter has absolutely nothing to fear.

Forum List

Back