Debate Now Will Disney Wind Up Going Out Of Business?

Losses. Pinocchio was so bad it went straight to streaming. Tom Hanks doesn't give his acting away. To have a Hanks movie unable to be shown on the big screen is a tremendous blow.

LBGT friendly Strange World cost 180million to make and had a 6.7 million box office. No company can live on these losers. Ordinarily loser movies can eke out a profit overseas. Not Disney. Homosexual portrayals are prohibited in China, the Middle East and Russia. The Chinese market is huge. Remember John Cerna sobbing in Mandarin?
Are you aware Disney owns Marvel? And Star Wars?

Disney cannot continue to lose money on it's movies and have no effect. None of it's movies has shown a profit for a very long time. The woke, female led Pirates of the Caribbean, movie has had five endings and bombed every one in a test audience before it was shelved. That's a loss of millions and it's not the only stinker.

The Disney parks are making money but for how long? Many of the rides are closed and in disrepair. Disney continues to overcrowd their venues then charge extra for a fast pass to get on a ride. Tickets are well over $100.00.

Most people who work for Disney see it breaking up. Which is likely what will happen.

If you look at the list of highest grossing movies, Disney leads the list

Marvel movies, Star Wars, Pixar, Disney

Disney can charge $100 a person to enter their parks and stand in hour long lines because people are willing to pay it.

Lets see…

Disney owns Disney properties, Disney films, Marvel Comics, Star Wars, ABC networks and more

I think they are doing fine

Yeah, Disney's not going anywhere.

They are massive.

We flew out of, and back into, Orlando when we went to visit my daughter last month. Disney had a fleet of buses at the airport with lines of people waiting to board them. If Disney is unpopular, it's only among the extremist zealots on the right. I have two friends who work at Disney World (a mother and daughter). They've been going to Disney since the daughter was in pre-school (she's 21 now) and they both say they've never seen more robust business at the Magic Kingdom...

If you look at the list of highest grossing movies, Disney leads the list

Marvel movies, Star Wars, Pixar, Disney

Disney can charge $100 a person to enter their parks and stand in hour long lines because people are willing to pay it.

It's estimated that Disney World takes in close to $19.7 million dollars every day, but it's actually somewhat higher than that. In total, Disney's four Orlando theme parks see an average of around 160,000 per day, every day, 365 days a year. That's 58,400,000 a year.

That's a lot of Disney fans...

"Frozen II", released in 2019, took in over $1.45 billion at the box office. Avengers: End Game, released in 2019, took in $858 million dollars, more than doubling its budget of $356 million.

So, yeah, there's that...
2019 was 3 years ago.

"Frozen II", released in 2019, took in over $1.45 billion at the box office. Avengers: End Game, released in 2019, took in $858 million dollars, more than doubling its budget of $356 million.

So, yeah, there's that...
Disney provides 2.5% of Florida's GDP.
It's estimated that Disney World takes in close to $19.7 million dollars every day, but it's actually somewhat higher than that. In total, Disney's four Orlando theme parks see an average of around 160,000 per day, every day, 365 days a year. That's 58,400,000 a year.

That's a lot of Disney fans...

I never did.
So, how do you know they are woke? Did you hear someone else say it so you automatically believe they are?

What's even the use of debating something like this OP?

Go woke Go broke!

Disney went woke ....ok?

That's all there is to it.....didn't you know that already OP?

Basically it's the new word for snowflake. Although I thought you asked this question before.

Mostly because the actual word doesn't mean this. The right have merely taken a word, and used it so much with a different meaning.
It's a word that essentially means "I don't like what you say, but I can't actually debate you on what you said, so I'm going to call you this name "woke""

Will Disney Wind Up Going Out Of Business?​

I hope so

But I think they are too big to fail

Forum List

Back